• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 for the world

DeletedUser1260

ef9fbf3d43387b616ffb1cf3c93417ce

Update this World. Anyone know what is going on here? Who is fighting who? Who is still fighting the good fight? Lets us get the conversation restarted. Wake up Bastille.

DeletedUser

Right now all of Bastille world in all out war among the top 3 tribes. Been going on now for almost a month now.

DeletedUser

DC you are correct it is only 3 tribes with active players. with only approx. 230-40 active players in total

DeletedUser

Well seems attempts are in the works to try to end Bastille by the end of this month.
The world has now come down to just two tribes OBW and LGN, with EEK about to be disbanded, and many of there actives jumping to OBW on a promise they have the numbers to end Bastille by the end of the month. Well lets wait and see how it pans out for those plans, as attempts to get anyone from LGN to jump ship have failed. It seems they will not have the numbers (80% Tribal Dominance). No matter the outcome LGN will continue the fight for as long as we can.

DeletedUser

Yes about what was figuring it would be 73-75%, still about 1100-1200 villages short for the last 5%. Well still better then it was last week :>)

DeletedUser679

OBW is at 73.01% right now and gaining about 1% a day.
Like said above. This world should be done in a month or less. OBW could have the 80% to end the world in 5 - 10 days.

DeletedUser

The only reason getting any current gains is from the last remaining actives is EEK joining you, so it is kinda presumptuous to think once that is done which it just about is, you will continue to gain 1% a day. This is assuming in LGN we do not continue to take villages daily, which you do not only have to match but out pace to gain ground.

DeletedUser679

We have been out pacing LGN all along, so why would that stop now.
You are right though. It is NOT over yet.
Happy Hunting

DeletedUser

Once EEK is finally disbanded that will give a much clearer picture of things and happenings. I know some may be mad or upset or even just do not care that we did not go along with a happy joyous ending to Bastille.

DeletedUser

Honestly, i find it funny, yall did nothing the whole world, and as everyone else says we done, you decided to do something

DeletedUser

Well 70% has been reached and Bastille world in now closed to new players

DeletedUser

As can be seen from Map EEK has been disbanded.
So total of current villages (at time of this post) of top ten tribes is 25,273
OBW holds 19308- 75.85%
LGN hold 5930- 23.29
All other tribes 3-10 hold 215- 0.84%

DeletedUser

Sorry DC I am not sure what you mean about them lying about the "end game" from the Tribal Dominance announcement is says once one tribe controls/holds 70% of the villages of the total held of the top 10 tribes. Then Tribal Dominance kicks it, and all that happens is the world/server is closed and no new players will be allowed to join that world (which I believe happen) then once a tribe hold 80% or more of the total villages of the top 10 tribes the world will end and whatever rewards will be given. Now I may have completely misread or interpreted the "Tribal Dominance" annouement. It would be nice it a MOD or Someone else would clarify it more clearly then.

DeletedUser

Sorry DC I am not sure what you mean about them lying about the "end game" from the Tribal Dominance announcement is says once one tribe controls/holds 70% of the villages of the total held of the top 10 tribes. Then Tribal Dominance kicks it, and all that happens is the world/server is closed and no new players will be allowed to join that world (which I believe happen) then once a tribe hold 80% or more of the total villages of the top 10 tribes the world will end and whatever rewards will be given. Now I may have completely misread or interpreted the "Tribal Dominance" annouement. It would be nice it a MOD or Someone else would clarify it more clearly then.
They havent announced it yet, even though a tribe does hold 70%

DeletedUser255

They havent announced it yet, even though a tribe does hold 70%
Mostly end games are won out with the current win feature by tribes merging in a considerable number. The CMs can only really update once a week, and cannot foresee major geopolitical shifts.
Rather than complain that the staff aren't at the edge of their seats waiting for your enemy to disband, how about sending a respectful ticket to check the domination status?