• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Hooplah Numero Tres

• Thread starter DeletedUser1104
  • Start date

DeletedUser1104

The Standard Issue..or something like that!
Whew, what a week or so! I'm referring to RL, but I'm sure a lot of craziness has happened in game. I've learned that I'm good at making friends, and enemies. I've also learned they no matter which they become, they love the newsletter, so that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! So, if I've offend you...you probably deserved it, but I'm sorry anyway! What's funny is that there are reds on the board that I feel like I have good rapport with. It's a shame that we're going to have to clash eventually, but it'll be like WWI. We'll be shooting each other during the day and Christmas night we'll meet in no man's land and give each other season's greetings and talk of the good 'ol days. Alright, enough of my silly speculation, let's get on with the mag!

STOP!
Before you check the map, listen to this awesome song that will help you appreciate those lost, rimmed, and those long forgotten. Because if you've looked at the previous newsletters, this map has most assuredly changed.

map_www_us10_86890cbc348657e90f5be81a40313209_14467725666342.png

We going to war and keep it real hardcore...this is the top 10 commentary.
1. *R* - These guys have proven themselves. Part of their power comes from their sheer numbers. However, they support each other cross clans, they single out targets together. Point blank, they're dangerous. They're a foe to be respected and if you're looking at the map right now, they're everywhere.

2. ELY - I still have no idea what to think about these guys. They seem to be playing a carebear game right now hugging everyone and their mother. They definitely have a nice spread on the map right now. The question is, what will they look like once they actually engage someone. Color me unimpressed for now, but they're still #2 I guess so that's something?

3. BCW - Similar to ELY, except they at least attack people. Yes, yes, maybe it's sloppy and unorganized, but hey..they're swinging punches! I said it last time and I'll say it again, it seems like there might be clusters of them that have their heads on straight...and then there are the RenzoRams who get rimmed. Who rimmed him? Not myself and a buddy. I'd never do that! I'm the newsletter guy! I don't rim people! Alright, fine...I admit it, it was me. In all fairness though, he was red on my map. Moving on!

4. O_O - The great googly eyes. They're like a silent fart. They're causing all kinds of damage but you don't really hear it happening until it overwhelms you and makes you want to gag on its noxious fumes. In other words, you don't want to run into one on the wrong side of the...oxygen? You get what I mean.

5. END - Hold the phone..how did you guys jump so..OH YEAH! LAW merged with Zero End and became Zero Law (Cool name btw). Props to Hintan and Jisto. Smart move there. LAW was struggling but had potential, END was doing okay but didn't have the numbers, together, they're making moves. There's no doubt about it folks, they're dangerous. You either get them or get gotten..bad grammar ftw!

6. JDI - What can I say? We continue to DO IT! We still have bullseyes on our backs. Everybody sees that moniker and it seems like their brain just screams threat. Then they're all like, "Hey guys, I have a JDI near me, can we throw every nuke in the clan at him?" That's literally happened to a couple of us. If it wouldn't give away troop counts, I'd totally show you reports. In fact, I'm pretty sure IVY has zero nukes left...like, seriously. If you're near an IVY player, the time to attack is right meow.

7. TSM - These guys are confusing the heck out of me. Cuz they are straight up getting ate up, but they continue to grow?! Are they recruiting new players, are they just moving away from SIN? Not sure, but it's an odd situation for certain. They were ranked 9 or 10 last week, never would have expected to see them jumping spots, lol.

8. SIN - The guys who're inflicting all the brain damage on TSM. It's like a train wreck, and SIN is the train while TSM is like that random guy on the side of the road talking on his phone with his girl that's completely oblivious to what's going on when WHABAM! Lights out!

9. TLC - They've dropped a few spots, but they're staying on the top 10. TLC has had a ROUGH way to go this world. It seems like things are beginning to pan out for them, but no doubt their struggle has been real. I mean, when half your tribe has to reset, and you STILL hold a top 10 spot, that speaks to me. Kudos on your resilience guys.

10. XXX - Guess who's back, in the top 10, triple XXX is back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back de nah nah bum bum bum de nah nah (hope you're all Eminem fans). So, these guys were top 10 in the very beginning...then they were almost completely wiped off the map, and now they're top 10 again. Shenanigans? No, no, no...Russian shenanigans. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is yet another Russian tribe. You Russians have brought your kids, your mom, your mom's mom, and all your relatives friends to Juval haven't you? Well thanks! Cuz you're making it very interesting!

say%20whaa_zpsmgx64lp8.jpg

So, there was a tribe level competition. A pretty cool dude in JDI leveled up the tribe with coins to give us tons of bonuses and didn't even KNOW about the competition. So, being the knowledgeable member that I am, I said, "Hey dude that just spent that money, there's a tribe level competition that you can benefit from for investing so much into the game like you did!" So, we posted the tribe level for the competition. I guess myriad individuals were upset and sending messages to moderators like, "Hey, this guy used a legal game option to win that tribe level competition, and since we're not willing to invest the same amount of money into your game as he was, we find this unbelievably unfair and do not think this should be allowed." So what happened? BOOM! Competition was null and void, no crowns awarded. I get it, I get why people were upset, I'm not a coiner either. There's nothing more frustrating then timing a backcap on a village because you know you're going to lose it, and your backcap lands just seconds/minutes after their capture and out of nowhere they have a level 20 wall and a church already. You're just stuck there like, "Cool money bro". So, i was admittedly excited to be on the receiving end, and I still am because of all of the benefits we've received. I think it was kind of harsh to not at least award what had already been won before the competition was cancelled. I mean, we knew this option was being put into the game, and we knew coins were an option to level it, so where's the disconnect? Anyway, what's done is done, and I can assure you that player will probably never spend another dime on this game. The salt is real, and by all means, he has every right to be salty.

I'm going to do this a little different and put the interviews at the end of the mag. I always have to do extensive editing, whereas I'll just be able to take it on. So, interviews will be in the other posts!

DeletedUser1104

interview%20image_zpsvxdh8ggt.jpg

*R* Responses:

Holy crapballs, Russia responded! While they didn't actually answer any of my questions, MYTHOLOGY did make this statement:

"Now we consist of 3 tribes: *R*, RUS and Ru+ (for our American friends). We respect all of our enemies, of which the most battleworthy we consider Shia LaBeouf. We do our best to respect the treaty between us and our allies, but unfortunately some of them don't do the same.

Our main goal at the moment is to work with the people inside our tribe, to train and organize them. We try to make game comfortable for them.
We do not intend to attack other tribes first - but the attacks on us will not remain unpunished."

JDI Responses:

1. What is the biggest change that has occurred with your tribe so far?

"Last week, our skill point level was 14, now it's 25. That's a pretty big change."

2. What was the biggest shock that you've encountered so far?

"Nothing shocks me anymore."

3. Is your tribe progression on pace with your expectations?

"Oh yes."

4. What is the biggest concern you have at this point?

"Missed opportunities. I hate to see good talent go to waste."

5. Give a one word description of each of the top 10 tribes.

"Russia - Reds
The Elysium Empire - Farmville
benchwarmers - Sitters
Zero Law - Zilch
Reign of Terror - Scary
Shia LaBeouf - Insane
The Southern Men - S&M?
Wicked - Evil
TLC - Waterfalls
XAOC - Yeah, I'm drawing a blank here.It's like a spoon of random alphabet soup letters.

Is this an interview, or a psych test?"

6. If you HAD to choose one tribe to merge with, who would it be? (This is for fun, so don't say "none", just choose one, haha)

"You know, I once formed a tribe named 'none'. Well, technically they weren't called tribes in this other game I played, but for the sake of the conversation, we'll call them tribes. Anywhoo, when you'd look at a player's description and if you weren't in a tribe, the description would read 'Tribe: none'. So I pretty much had an invisible tribe :)

What were we talking about?"

7. Are you surprised at the volatility of the leaderboards the last week?

"Not really. Tribes rise and fall. Mergers happen for the greater good."

8. Which tribe is performing better than you originally anticipated?

"benchwarmers. I honestly thought they would fall out of the top 5 by now. Seriously, they're doing a great job."

9. Which tribe is performing worse than you originally anticipated?

"LAW. We saw them as a potential threat even before w10 started. Just read through the forums."

10. Is there any individual player that has truly earned your respect? (Friend or Foe) If so, how/why?

"If you're in JDI you've earned my respect. As far as foes... I respect those that survive my attacks. I also respect those that lose with grace and dignity."

11. As always, any particular comments you would like to make?

"Yes, awhile back, Shia LaBeouf was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct in Austin, Texas. If you now anything about Austin, it's the Live Music Capital of the world. The downtown 6th street area is where people go to drink and party. Getting arrested there for drunk and disorderly conduct is like getting arrested for arson at Burning Man. Sorry, had to get that off my chest."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1104

TLC Responses:

"ummm none"

"To find out there are other tribes that can keep up with us"

"that could be answered many ways but in this case I don't have expectations, i have goals....how we get there is not the question it is when we get there"

"When you find me concerned will be the day i re-sign from leadership for good"

"I will sum them ALL up in one word instead of picking a word for each....Competition"

6. If you HAD to choose one tribe to merge with, who would it be? (This is for fun, so don't say "none", just choose one, haha)

"JDI, i only picked them because i am good friends with alot of their members"

"tribes will fall and grow it is if they can stand the test of time that matters.....so to answer the question, no"

"I decline to answer"

"I again decline to answer"

10. Is there any individual player that has truly earned your respect? (Friend or Foe) If so, how/why?

"I will say no one has earned my respect (other than those who already had it) but i will say MANY have earned the privilege of being on my *how should i word this* dis-respect list???"

"I find you all.....interesting"

END Responses:

"Organization overhaul is most likely the biggest change."

"Morale is the biggest shock I've ever seen.... TALK ABOUT A FREAKIN HANDICAP???" (EDITOR/WRITER/CREATIVE THINKER'S NOTE: AMEN BROTHER!)

"Slower than expected, but we will catch up."

"These barbarian villages keep getting in my way, They're not even building forces and they're more annoying that some of our enemies :("

"Russia - Rucka-rucka-ali.
Elysium Empire - Smelly
Benchwarmers - Fresh
Zero Law - r8 8/8 m8
Reign Of Terror - Where?
Shia LaBeouf - J...d...I!!!
The SouthernMen - North!
The Logically Chosen - Brats
Wicked - Stackersv2
XAOC - Strippers? (XXX)"

"I think we'd have too merge with Eat a d*ck."

"Lol no, I thought there would be FAR more bash points being entered by now... This reminds me of farmville"

"Russia, I thought they'd be all over the place in a cluster of who the fuck dropped all the marbles..."

"TLC, I expected far more from these people, I don't see how they could of even won World 5."

"Don't talk too many people on here really, I'd give props too Jisto for organization."

"No Comments."

DeletedUser1104

SIN Responses:

"Well, I would say that our internal structure got a revamp that has proven deadly effective in the last few weeks."

"We've learned a terrible news about one of our most appreciated members. won't make any public statement tho."

"Indeed it is. Even slightly in advance actually."

"That my turkey might be overcooked in the oven :S "

"*R* - USSR
ELY - MRT
END - Interesting
Bcw - Loyal to their name XD
O_O - Good
JDI - Doing it
TSM - Bleeding (already XD) mixed with some MRT
TLC - Relocated?
SIN - Deadly
XXX - Who? but decent tho."

"JDI"

"Hell no. It is very early and it won't stop changing."

"END. that merge with LAW, great move you guys did there."

"TSM coalition... geez no comments lol"

"There are a couple, and i will not tell their names here."

"My turkey was indeed overcooked >_<"

DeletedUser

Confused me too, but I got the picture by reading the comments.
Btw: (O_O) Here!

DeletedUser491

Hintan, i could give the reason why we won W5 and why we are doing worse than expected here....but i won't. all i will say is i am to blame.....i decided something before the world started and it has screwed us up. Other than that, good day to you sir. I will not make the same mistake EVER again.

DeletedUser1104

Yeah Hans, this game is definitely about the people that play it. Thanks for the props! :)