• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAP...

DeletedUser1011

we aren't at war with anyone. ROI may think there is a war and for them it very well may be a war but they aren't worthy of war from us. We will attack and noble them out when they get in our way or mosquito bites our arm. we aren't specifically targeting them nor are we specifically targeting anyone. we attack who we attack and thats that. Why hasn't DRO done anything in its entire existence? still waiting for your tribe to take out LoD with 1o1. o_O you openly declared war on them. do something. otherwise you can hop on out of the forums.

ps if ROI was strong Intracis would be gone since he's completely isolated, same goes for a few of our other members. they aren't strong. the thing is when we dismantle a tribe two more take their place. we have beaten BnB, PoF, OMG, etc. guess what. those tribes have become ROI, and PXR. your tribe also hold some of our refugees. look back at the map I posted. thats a lot of mass we have to noble. We will reach you soon to remove you from the this world and these forums.
why do people think 1o1 is still out there ?

DeletedUser238

you win the biggest moron in TW award... you don't understand anything do you?

DeletedUser1122

sounds good let me no when your gone lol.
Why has wat not took out roi yet anyway? is ROI that strong?
I do not think you could last what I have my friend. All smack talking aside; WAT hits like a freight train. They know what they are doing. This is my last time responding to you because I do not think you are worth the time. If I can ever get back into an offensive position I will show you how much of a punk I am. Distance isn't an excuse. I have had WAT attack me form 2 days out. Send what you got since Im so weak.

As a matter of fact, since your so bad call them out. Call out WAT and tell them exactly what you plan on doing. You will die. Try it buddy. ROI does not have the time for you. We have real warriors at our gates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not think you could last what I have my friend. All smack talking aside; WAT hits like a freight train. They know what they are doing. This is my last time responding to you because I do not think you are worth the time. If I can ever get back into an offensive position I will show you how much of a punk I am. Distance isn't an excuse. I have had WAT attack me form 2 days out. Send what you got since I'm so weak.

Ore does I needs ta speek lick yo does for youts to stand me? Eyes is am edumitcated red neck, ya hear?

As a matter of fact, since you're so bad call them out. Call out WAT and tell them exactly what you plan on doing. You will die. Try it buddy. ROI does not have the time for you. We have real warriors at our gates.
Typo's are in Bold and underlined since you like making fun of other players typing abilities.
You don't need to insult someone to get your point across Mate.

DeletedUser238

Nov. 1st Static map:
map_www_us8_794c13377287352008f29303a2997ec9_14464332278509.png

dynamic:
d8bb19f7facb91618e5747280c66876f

bump

DeletedUser1011

lets make this is for you guys I want all ROI to hit me ok. This means all Roi vs Me and as your trying to take me out i will be watching this and your troops die.
Let the war begin HUNT VS 185 guys and i bet i win.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser1122

Typo's are in Bold and underlined since you like making fun of other players typing abilities.
You don't need to insult someone to get your point across Mate.
You are right. I edited my comment.

DeletedUser1031

And in case you all missed it looking at the maps, yes WAT and LOD are merging. Have a nice day Hunter, I believe you will have some care packages coming your way real soon.....

Lee,

Sorry man but I am sure you realize this is the end for this world.........

DeletedUser1031

NVM, I see KingSwagger has you, sorry man, you going to rim or quit?

DeletedUser1122

Seeing that I am the ONLY ROI left in the area I think my riming or quitting is important to the current status of the map.

But that being said Hunter3000 has changed his tribe name to ROI also.... This is disconcerting.

http://prntscr.com/923n9l

DeletedUser1011

no one cares i changed it back to dro so you will stop crying lol. you big baby.
You guys say us dro are weak and small but why are we still here then? Do you guys enjoy us noobs doing what we want or are we really stronger then you say we are. We are doing what wat is doing now and were bad for doing it?

DeletedUser1122

You guys say us dro are weak and small but why are we still here then?
Because you are not important! You make no contribution to the current status of the map at all. You are farms! You are our entertainment; so entertain me clown! Make me laugh again with your idiocy.... Fool!

DeletedUser1154

no one cares i changed it back to dro so you will stop crying lol. you big baby.
You guys say us dro are weak and small but why are we still here then? Do you guys enjoy us noobs doing what we want or are we really stronger then you say we are. We are doing what wat is doing now and were bad for doing it?

You try so hard to get them to notice you... they have noticed you, they just dont care. They know you are no threat, as does every other tribe on this world... You make such a big fuss on here and yet they still refuse to add you to their map. Take a hint and stop posting...