• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TFR vs IMP

DeletedUser825

Bringing this back to topic on the war between IMP and TFR..... The war has started to pick up as IMP uses sabotages on our villas. Also no bludgeoning for sabotages, it is a great way to fight. I also know not about an alliance between CQD and IMP, but perhaps SirEaker would like to share... or not(depends on how much he is willing to share :D). According to recent maps I have seen, IMP is split into three groups occupieing the West, South, and North-Northeast. CQD is along TFR's Southeastern border.

DeletedUser

Imp is gonna lose. If they want to sabotaje, ill turn all of my villages into sabos and make them cry.

DeletedUser1370

well i do say since you all have final gotten to some active members lol.. you are in for more of a fight now. an im sure youve noticed some of your members have even went as far as to accuse me of cheating. Saying that attacking someone from a co-op account is against the rules.
1. I do not have a co-op with the person in question that was brought up.
2. I do not think they would allow a co-op to have access to the attack button if it was cheating.
3. james was just pissy cuz the ploy work.
4. close by Heavies all hitting at the same time definitely made aware we were on an were watching an let the games begin, even tho james had gotten up in the middle of the night an taken a villa from a player 1/4 his size at 3am then the constant attack on same player by 2 other TFR members one of which is even bigger.. an yet still you were denied.
So really why is james accusing me of cheating.
It is just a game an I will maintain my respectful play.
As far as attacking anyone from a co-op fake or not I will do it as long as the attack button remains available to a co-op.
as of yet I do not have a co-op with said player :) but i will rectify that particular problem.
And I also want to comment that it is become very enjoyable to mix it up finaly. an comend crestlin an Jmail on there professional an respectful play. enjoy the game gents see you on the field. :)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
well i do say since you all have final gotten to some active members lol.. you are in for more of a fight now. an im sure youve noticed some of your members have even went as far as to accuse me of cheating. Saying that attacking someone from a co-op account is against the rules.
1. I do not have a co-op with the person in question that was brought up.
2. I do not think they would allow a co-op to have access to the attack button if it was cheating.
3. james was just pissy cuz the ploy work.
4. close by Heavies all hitting at the same time definitely made aware we were on an were watching an let the games begin, even tho james had gotten up in the middle of the night an taken a villa from a player 1/4 his size at 3am then the constant attack on same player by 2 other TFR members one of which is even bigger.. an yet still you were denied.
So really why is james accusing me of cheating.
It is just a game an I will maintain my respectful play.
As far as attacking anyone from a co-op fake or not I will do it as long as the attack button remains available to a co-op.
as of yet I do not have a co-op with said player :) but i will rectify that particular problem.
And I also want to comment that it is become very enjoyable to mix it up finaly. an comend crestlin an Jmail on there professional an respectful play. enjoy the game gents see you on the field. :)
All you have to do is look at the past month or two and tw2 tools, and even in-game leaderboards to see what is what. They have been slaughtering you guys from day 1.

DeletedUser

IMP is a winning. ;0
I can't stop laughing. You guys are resorting to using sabotajes. TFR has wiped so many of your members off th map. Y'all were forced to take in Exiles, Some CQD, Some DRL, and all of WKD to stay alive. Your tribe is completely pathetic. I enjoyed taking my time clearing Jungle and Toolgirl. They act like little kids. I maile them days prior to killing their cities near me, they did nothing. In the end they were conquerored out of my area. Your tribe is nothing but a massive MRT that resorts to taking 50-70 barbs a day to stay alive. Just quit. It will save you some time.

DeletedUser1370

ya pretty easy to walk threw a park picken off inactives :) until the last week woops what happened SLAM!!! your troops be tippen over dead an all that. lol well i have no dought that the previous inactive member takes you have been take have hurt our over all stats but ladies button up cuz you just found a tuff nut. ;) and colddog not sure how you ended up over there jump ship did you. lol o yes i remember. thats has more to do with it than anything. :) Gentelman lookin forward to a good fight. an you have a long row to hoe HURAAH!!

DeletedUser

"Inactive" Jungle and Toolgirl were trash talking me every step of the way. They lost 9 villages to me without denting my armies.
IMP recruited a 15k point player. Sieg took his main that day. How pathetic.
Jump Ship? I've been in TFR for well over 70 days now. If you're talking about OMI, I was one of the top leaders. The tribe was trash and falling. TFR offered a better opportunity.
Correct, We have a long way to go. IMP recruits any and every player they can get their grubby hands on. For every village TFR takes from IMP, they take 2 Barbs. Once again, your tribe is pathetic. Your top players are nothing. You and Neut will fall on the battlefield. You know nothing about strategy. Enjoy wasting your time on a world you'll lose on.

DeletedUser

Holy wow you guys need to turn on the spell check. I wanna point out that no CQD member went to IMP.

DeletedUser1370

ya never claimed to spell fer shit lol. an i can see why ya hate sabotage lmao seams to work on newly taken barbs doesnt it! ;) and as some of you have discovered not so well on established villa's ;) but it was a Valiant attempt of retaliation. :) sure has been fun for the last few weeks ;)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
ya never claimed to spell fer shit lol. an i can see why ya hate sabotage lmao seams to work on newly taken barbs doesnt it! ;) and as some of you have discovered not so well on established villa's ;) but it was a Valiant attempt of retaliation. :) sure has been fun for the last few weeks ;)
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure IMP threw the first sabos haha.
Also, you have 100k more DBP than OBP.
'Nuff said.

DeletedUser1370

what 1.1 verses 1.2 mil bash offensive defensive should tell ya im well rounded but what ever im not gona split hairs an considering the 2 of 4 guys advancing on my position are a bit larger only thing i can say to that is well balance :) an not sure what your implien over the sabo's yes we did an it worked. for now. we were prepared for returns wouldnt have exspected anything less.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure IMP threw the first sabos haha.
Also, you have 100k more DBP than OBP.
'Nuff said.

Coming from the founder of IMP, yes they threw the first punch, should have waited a few more weeks and they wouldn't be so divided now but hey, they wanted a war.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Coming from the founder of IMP, yes they threw the first punch, should have waited a few more weeks and they wouldn't be so divided now but hey, they wanted a war.
Coming from the founder of TFR, we tried to actually work something out...oh well :p
Also, hello!