• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser825

Well they still sit at the top so..... They must be doing something right :D No offence to any of the HUG members.

DeletedUser491

wait so if HUG is TLI and MAC from W4 then that means that they must also be TLC and DAM from W5......my ol friends are there.....maybe i should come back from retirement and join them.....

DeletedUser

TLI has gone through alot of changes each world, i doubt many of the orginal TLI members are even left XD

DeletedUser1472

Start on the same day but ur behind me by a mile stone, checked ur progress in other worlds i can tell you im not rather impressed. just me in world 3 beats all ur worlds combined in bash and points

p.s i was in TLI in world 3

DeletedUser

Start talking when u actually have decent point or bash bro
Can I talk? Oh what fun. Actually a little sad my #1 BP spot was taken the other day. I'll have to work hard on getting it back. :D

Thanks for this map. It's quite interesting to see how it changes. I sure am loving this world. Much respect to the MAC (from D World) players in HUG.

DeletedUser1487

Start on the same day but ur behind me by a mile stone, checked ur progress in other worlds i can tell you im not rather impressed. just me in world 3 beats all ur worlds combined in bash and points

p.s i was in TLI in world 3
I'm not here to argue who has better Bash points, and frankly I don't care what you think of me. So all your smack talk means nothing, we all have RL, some more than others. I'm not always on, I have a life. I also don't spend money, so everything I have I worked for. Stop trying to one up people. I'm not impressed with your gaming status. I never will be, no matter what world or tribe you play on.

DeletedUser1472

why are u still talking then? you dont have to keep commenting on ota stick it to urself. i also have spent no money on this game

DeletedUser

Can I talk? Oh what fun. Actually a little sad my #1 BP spot was taken the other day. I'll have to work hard on getting it back. :D

Thanks for this map. It's quite interesting to see how it changes. I sure am loving this world. Much respect to the MAC (from D World) players in HUG.
Thank you sir!

Claws seem to be out in this thread, nice to see a kind message.

Edit: Figured I'd just edit and keep posting here.. Servers are down and so now I'm raiding this forum.

wait so if HUG is TLI and MAC from W4 then that means that they must also be TLC and DAM from W5......my ol friends are there.....maybe i should come back from retirement and join them.....

Not exactly... those guys are mostly in KSE. We just have Kane

I hear their leaders are awful. /s

DeletedUser1260

DC please educate the masses on the REAL TLI, not the fake front. :D

DeletedUser

I'd say D world's TLI was pretty successful regardless.. Not as good as MAC though, ;)

DeletedUser

na, was the ever enjoyable*

I won't go near that history book with a 10 foot pole hade.

DeletedUser

Yea, after a rocky run on us1, a flat out fail on us2, wipe out on us3, they won us4