• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP Servers...

DeletedUser1260

Next all of you will burst out singing "We are the World" and join hands.

DeletedUser

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AREEEEEEEEEEEEE THE WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

DeletedUser

What is everyone's favorite type of bears? I like polar bears
The kind that will listen to you I guess. It helps being a good listener. Someone that will try to understand you is a bonus. Has to be a cheerful fellow too if I'm even to consider the possibility.

DeletedUser1273

I think my next step is to map out all my battle plans with play doh. I'm gonna mold myself out of pink play doh. Jaded, I would appreciate it if you quit eating all my green play doh, not cool.

DeletedUser1260

Dang Cannibal, I will just make you a new batch in my easy bake oven.

DeletedUser1502

didnt think anyone even noticed me, now i really feel loved. so much parting as friends :) and here i was just trying to find a team with support in the area. But i do enjoy fighting and killing one ram fake at a time, one sword fake at a time and dodge the real attack from the mass fakes. but hey dont have to be in the navy to be on all day and night.

DeletedUser

Cannibal said we need someone to go on the inside and figure out the leader...

Oh, in other news, you guys want to recruit me? :p

DeletedUser1260

Nope just have to have insomnia and a keen sense of I want to take over the world Bwha hahahahaha ;)

DeletedUser1507

didnt think anyone even noticed me, now i really feel loved. so much parting as friends :) and here i was just trying to find a team with support in the area. But i do enjoy fighting and killing one ram fake at a time, one sword fake at a time and dodge the real attack from the mass fakes. but hey dont have to be in the navy to be on all day and night.
but there is no hug near you either lol

DeletedUser1273

I'll give you 20 quid and the rights to my villages tobacco plantation for 2 of your finest ez bake ovens

DeletedUser1260

Wow so now I can mark cannibal as being from England in my handy dandy notebook. :p

DeletedUser1260

O to be in an area where there are real opponents instead of meals on wheels :D

DeletedUser1273

See rum, this is why I recruited you in the first place. I know a man wealthy in ez bake ovens when I see one

DeletedUser1260

I want 7 Bars of German Dark Chocolate for one Ez bake oven Dude.

None of the fake milk chocolate stuff, either.