• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP Servers...

DeletedUser1273

7 bars of chocolate?? What do you take me for, a fool? You keep making outrageous offers like that and I'll send my heely troops to conquer your land

cokky

Berserker
Let the haters start there bash of course i like the BearCat btw. And someone please put the hamster on the wheel. I could watch it for hours oh wait I already 23 hours a day.... and no i wont say what hour i close my eyes.

DeletedUser1260

Come on a grown man wanting ez bake ovens? :rolleyes:

O cannibal, you say the sweetest things ;)

cokky

Berserker
i mean i can see the products from it but i am pretty ez to please. but it cooks real slow if memory serves me sister had one in the 80s i think.

DeletedUser

We got to keep it classy for our lady friend(s). . .:D

. . .Cokky's pic makes me question my masculinity. . .just a tad.

DeletedUser1273

You don't understand me jaded. I need these ez bake ovens so my troops can start baking goods and sell them for coins. It's strictly professional

DeletedUser1260

So get yourself a buffed out Poultry pic for your page. I mean the pic reminds me of Aunt hunting down a chicken for Sunday dinner with an Ax. :p

O so you are trying to create ways to pay for the game?

cokky

Berserker
oh and rum i am sorry if i cluckered your mother. You know how it is so many hens so little time to remember names. I am sure she was a fine chick if that makes you feel better about the unfortunate coincidence

DeletedUser

LOL.. this thread got so far off topic.. soooo when are the servers gonna be back up?

DeletedUser1273

Well guys, I would love to stick around and chat, but I don't.

DeletedUser

I forgot to mention that the outage stopped players from sending the important bits of the OP. :p Luckily disaster was missed and the OP rescheduled. Gosh I love happy endings. Time to start my farm runs again. huehuehue