• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Some noob questions

DeletedUser

Okay so if anyone has seen me post so far you'll know I'm new to the game, and us13 is my first world, and as such I'm finding it difficult to find any guides on best ways to grow and troop amounts etc etc, so far I've just been following the very vague quest lines and having to que troops nonstop to keep my resources out of the red, which leaves me without provisions so having to do the farm and rinse and repeat.

So any helpful tips or guides would be appreciated.

Also I was wondering if it's normal to keep getting invites from tribes without them ever messaging me?

I mean I know I spawned out in the boonies (curse you random spawn) but still I would like some help with these things if anyone has the time, I would like to play this game well if by all chances and without flopping around like a fish out of water.

DeletedUser

Many tribes make thier own guides, i best to find a good one that can answer your questions as you play.

DeletedUser

yato made a good guide on the en.forum.tribalwars2.com forum, its under yatopedia, i would check that out too

DeletedUser

BE sure to send him likes so he comes outta hiding here :D