• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes: Bashpoints (Day 1)

DeletedUser193

Looking at d bash it seems tli's went up the most. From 2854 to 17140.

DeletedUser

You post it and hope it goes well XD Alot of added ideas have no comments

DeletedUser

You post it and hope it goes well XD Alot of added ideas have no comments
Exactly, that's the main problem with these forums, ppl would rather go chat about the successes in their worlds or whatever else goes on in those world specific threads. That crap needs to be removed so we get more attention to game issues and suggestions that might improve the game!

DeletedUser

I was told that suggestions that get the most attention get passed on to the devs, but now all u mods are telling me I can't promote my suggestion the only way I see how. So, let's fix this instead of telling me I'm doing things the wrong way!

DeletedUser

You could try playing the game and asking your fellow tribemates to go on the forum and comment or at least Like the original post.

DeletedUser

You could try playing the game and asking your fellow tribemates to go on the forum and comment or at least Like the original post.
I have tried that too.. I had 1 person comment there and never came here....

DeletedUser1525

I would like to state that I like RawBeatniks suggestion and would hope the developers would give some consideration to it. Also even if they don't like a specific idea they should be thanking players for posting them and encourage all of us to keep making suggestions and ideas for the betterment of their game. Nothing like positive motivation to keep people playing and interested.

DeletedUser

Good idea..

Over Zealous Mods is exactly why I don't post in such threads..
Hitler is dead so I have no need to come here to have some MOD ban me because they got a little PP and nothing better to do..
:)

DeletedUser

Good idea..

Over Zealous Mods is exactly why I don't post in such threads..
Hitler is dead so I have no need to come here to have some MOD ban me because they got a little PP and nothing better to do..
:)
WE tried playing this game, people get mad about that too XD

DeletedUser

Welcome to the internet, forum boards are for discussion of multiple aspects of the game, PvP is just as important as improving the game.

Don't get salty because people didn't run to your post and say "YAY i love it. "

Its a good idea and I would love seeing it added... after fortress, bug fixes, more understandable co-op rules, more bug fixes, and better mass city management

DeletedUser

LOL at the Bugs.. Maybe you guys can make "Bugs" some kind of military unit within the game. I have thousands of them already and there would be no need to train any.... Snicker snicker

DeletedUser

The game has no Issue, Spamming me, in game, about this damn forum.
Last one was some BS about 1000 crowns..

Now it's my turn..

LMAO :)

DeletedUser1500

The bashpoints exponentially increased today. Separating the boys from men. That might be a little harsh, but there is a huge gap (over 3x) between #1 and #2.

1. Crimson Crusaders [CrC]: Total = 104295, Off = 92669, Def = 11626

2. MAFIA [+M+]: Total = 53477, Off = 30463, Def = 23014

3. The Luminus Imperium [TLI]: Total = 48103. Off = 26797, Def = 21306

4. The Ingorious Basterds [TIB]: Total = 38010, Off = 28001, Def = 10009

5. Shock and Awe [AWE]: Total = 15944, Off = 11209, Def = 4735

DeletedUser825

And the first noble was launched today as well putting Crimson up on the noble leaderboard.

DeletedUser1535

Looks like the allies have once again won the first world war against the members of axis.

DeletedUser193

I believe we would be the allies considering the coalition was formed to stop crc and TIB just like a coalition was formed against Germany to stop them.