• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.50

DeletedUser645

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.50. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

I was excited last week XD Now I excited it won't be delayed!

(stalking beta forums FTW)

DeletedUser1535

Awesome job guys. This update calls for celebration!!!!!

DeletedUser920

I like the mass build I also like the bug fix when all your troops are dead so you will know no one survived to give you a troop count of the defending village.

DeletedUser1179

I am living for that mass build feature. It will save so much time for many players.

DeletedUser920

Its true a couple hundred villages and it gets laborious to just update everyone. :D

DeletedUser1211

I was really excited about the mass building screen, but it seems to have broken my overview. I reloaded my game with the mass building turned on, and now every screen in the villages tab of the overview says "There is no data to display for this tab." I do not have any filters selected, so it should be showing every village. I tried reloading again several times, both with the mass building feature turned on and with it off, and I still have nothing in my village overviews. http://screencast.com/t/O3aZbWeb3M

Other Bugs:
* Some villages are skipped when scrolling through villages.
* Can't sort by provisions in the production screen under villages in overview (noticed before the overview completely stopped working).

DeletedUser1500

I was really excited about the mass building screen, but it seems to have broken my overview. I reloaded my game with the mass building turned on, and now every screen in the villages tab of the overview says "There is no data to display for this tab." I do not have any filters selected, so it should be showing every village. I tried reloading again several times, both with the mass building feature turned on and with it off, and I still have nothing in my village overviews. http://screencast.com/t/O3aZbWeb3M

Other Bugs:
* Can't sort by provisions in the production screen under villages in overview (noticed before the overview completely stopped working).

Having the same issues. Also when farming, for example, it will not show the action path until refreshing the screen. Thus causing a refresh every 10 or so commands.

DeletedUser920

Other Bugs:
The refresh may not be enough to clear the issue, would you please clear your web browser cache and let's see if it clears up?

DeletedUser1500

The refresh may not be enough to clear the issue, would you please clear your web browser cache and let's see if it clears up?
Cleared browser cache. Restarted PC. Did not resolve issue and actually made it worse.

DeletedUser269

After this update, when I click on the village info button for an incoming attack, I get an error invalid data type for village id. This is a REAL issue, because now it slows me down to try to figure what unit is being sent.

In addition, villages that have less than 100% loyalty no longer show the low loyalty icon at the bottom.

DeletedUser269

After this update, when I click on the village info button for an incoming attack, I get an error invalid data type for village id. This is a REAL issue, because now it slows me down to try to figure what unit is being sent.

In addition, villages that have less than 100% loyalty no longer show the low loyalty icon at the bottom.

I've also cleared my cache and the problems still persist.

DeletedUser1500

Let me summarize issues that we have verified exist after clearing cache, restarting pc, and using multiple browsers.
1. Villages no longer cycle in order. Some can only be selected manually.
2. Resource Deposit is intermittent.
3. Can not view incoming.
4. Can not see city loyalty icon for under 100.
5. Outgoing commands do not display until refreshing connection.
6. Multiple issues with overview. (mine specifically is to laggy to even use)
7. Intermittent server delays.
8. On android: The resources are not updating for each city. It displays the same resources for the first city logged into.
9. Presets keep resetting themselves.

DeletedUser493

Other Bugs:
I am having the same problem. I refresh and still having problems

DeletedUser269

I also noticed on the village overview, many villages DO NOT show the loyalty value! So now, I have no way of telling what the loyalty is of the majority of my villages.

DeletedUser269

When viewing Headquarters, the building that is waiting for construction does not show as waiting.

DeletedUser

Let me summarize issues that we have verified exist after clearing cache, restarting pc, and using multiple browsers.
1. Villages no longer cycle in order. Some can only be selected manually.
2. Resource Deposit is intermittent.
3. Can not view incoming.
4. Can not see city loyalty icon for under 100.
5. Outgoing commands do not display until refreshing connection.
6. Multiple issues with overview. (mine specifically is to laggy to even use)
7. Intermittent server delays.
8. On android: The resources are not updating for each city. It displays the same resources for the first city logged into.
9. Presets keep resetting themselves.

!. Mine works still?
2. Explain?
3. TBD
4. Woops that broke.
5. As i the dotted lines or another page?
6. I noticed some lag issues earlier as well, part of it might be server requests getting caught in browser that need to clear cache (Alot of cache issues arise after an update.)
7. TBD
8. Not part of 1.50 Browser as the code works differently for the two, they might have changed something in the database and now the app can't pull right.