• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.51

DeletedUser61

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.51. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser61

No thank you guys for understanding! We apologize and understand as this can be upsetting however our developers are working to correct the MANY issues 1.50 update has caused. Please bare with them as they make right on this update.

DeletedUser825

I am just glad those issues got resolved :D I was perhaps one of the lucky ones. I barely experienced any of them.

DeletedUser61

The correct name of the world is now displayed correctly fyi... Again I apologize for this.

DeletedUser269

I'm unable to donate crowns to the tribe, even though I have some available. The amount I have doesn't show up on the donate window and the button is grayed out. Let me know if you need a screenshot.

DeletedUser

I'm unable to donate crowns to the tribe, even though I have some available. The amount I have doesn't show up on the donate window and the button is grayed out.

This is supposed to be fixed in this update.
Which is not out yet, as of this message.

DeletedUser1179

1.51 is to be released sometime this week. If we knew exactly when I am sure Coolnite would have posted the date. Just have to hang in there.

DeletedUser

ugh, i hope so. lots of villages sitting with full resources now, and it's unplayable for those who need to recruit troops in hundreds of vills.
i want to mass-mint all, but then if it gets fixed i'll have no resources for troops. so for now i minted 4 coins in every village and hope tomorrow is better.
good luck, mods/devs!