• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

POI

DeletedUser1507

Join POI sucks because we are awesome :D no but really we have reds :)

DeletedUser

I do wanna say, if at this point in a world you really want to kill a tribe to hostile them 3days before BP ends.....put in an application cuz they gonna be a ball of fun.

DeletedUser1046

Your tribe description is full of lies. Check your facts please.

Myself, Jack, Free, and Kliven are all still playing on us12 and all still in POI on us12. Why the heck did you follow us to another world just to troll us and put a bunch of lies in your tribe profile about us quitting us12 and leaving our tribe to die when none of us have left?

I mean, I get that POI not bending over for OTA upset you guys and hurt your egos, but this is just ridiculous. lol

DeletedUser1211

Sorry. I heard you had quit. I am the one who wrote the description, and I got that part wrong. I should have checked your stats to verify. I do believe the rest is correct though.

P.S. POI Sucks is now Devious Bastards. We changed our name. We are looking forward to fighting you on both worlds.

DeletedUser1046

Well, if you could change your description to not accuse us of being refugees fleeing another world that would be awesome. I play on 7 worlds, I never leave a world in wartime to move to another. I also don't tribe-hop when things look grim either. I pride myself on that.

We did attack OTA on us12 on the same day that we finally declared war, but to be fair, it should have been seen coming a mile away. The second we went neutral you guys stepped up your game on hopping into our provinces, and we were neutral at the time that we sent those attacks, hadn't been allies for days.

I just think that if you guys want to be a legitimate tribe here on us14 rather than being seen as a band of trolls, you may want to make your case based on your own strengths in your tribe description rather than tossing around a bunch of slander aimed at myself and IMP.

Our attacks landed 20 mins after we sent you an official notice of declaring war, but that was about 3 days after we'd dropped ally and gone to neutral. So that part is a lie as well.

I had 3 new OTA hop into my provinces right before we sent the final notice to declare war rather than remaining neutral, your own intentions were very obvious at that point, thus why we swapped you to red and sent the notice.

Most tribes don't even bother sending an explanation of why war is being declared, they just do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

Actually, we were still allies when you attacked. I know that part is correct.

We have no intention of being taken seriously. Our tribe exists solely to annoy you. It looks like it's working. :)

DeletedUser1046

Yeah, we did have Vex kick one of your guys out of his province while we were still allies, and I'm sorry for that, but when we tried to broach that topic diplomatically we were told to "Shut up or be kicked from your tribe and eaten by the almighty god OTA" so... yeah. Sorry, but it is what it is. lol Wasn't long after that we gave up on the alliance entirely.
It is okay, you have annoyed me as you set out to do. I just feel that you're being petty. =/

DeletedUser1487

Actually, we were still allies when you attacked. I know that part is correct.

We have no intention of being taken seriously. Our tribe exists solely to annoy you. It looks like it's working. :)
I didn't know you were that type of person craft :confused:

DeletedUser1563

I'm not sorry for it in the slightest. Ally or no, you jump into my home province without warning or asking permission, I send you right back where you came from, and I don't wait for your leadership to stall and drag their feet while you get a church up, either. I have no regrets, and offer no apologies.