• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Yet another dead server?

DeletedUser

Honestly i just got curious about his claims and started from top to bottom, and LQB for other reasons. i was surprised by how many barb munchers there are in your tribe. i expected less in that catigory, even you have eaten 6 barbs but i suspect that was move into position kinda like death face. Jon right below you however over 20 barbs. 5 of your top 10 have eaten over 15 barbs a piece scotty was at 13
so just at the rounded number of 90 at least 18% of your makeup for the top 10 players are barbs. this includes the good ones too. and as i go down there are a few others that owe at least a 4th of their villa count to that of barbs. i hate to admit it but treason does seem to be more right then i would like to agree with but unless these stats are wrong your starting to seem a lot more like a barb munching MRT, with a few good players carrying the weight of the rest of the tribe. so congrats to those happy few that are carrying :D

DeletedUser1500

I don't expect you to dig deeper, but there is more to the story. Quick churches are the most common, but then you would have to look at where that barb is and did the actual nobled cities from enemies come after that. I even had to eat 3 right next to my main because TIB was trying to noble next to me. Pissed me off, but hey, its how the game is sometimes.
The point is that I have seen barb munchers, might have a few here for sure, but we aren't a barb munching tribe. I only use myself as an example.
The next point is that we have a lot of players, but we aren't an MRT. BUT our definitions are clearly different. So that is why we cant agree on that. To me an MRT has open recruitment. Anyone and everyone can join. They also merge to try and get as big as the can. SoA was an MRT. Walmart was an MRT. TIB turned into an MRT at the end. AWE is an MRT.
On the other hand, we was very strict on recruitment. Turn down 10 for every 1 we accept. You will find exceptions when it comes to family and friends. The majority of Mafia did join us which is what took us to another level. They had a bunch of rockstars, but it was me being really cool with their leaders that took us down that path.
In summary: We will obviously argue until the end of the world, but I guess we have to settle our difference on the battlefield. History is always written by the victors.

DeletedUser1725

Exhibit A:

http://tinypic.com/r/13yjod2/9

I can probably come up with at least 15 other provinces that have been munched, need I though?

As a neighbor to that province I can tell you that a lot of that was not barb munched and none of it merged. That province was packed with players at the beginning, it is very close to the core and was joined by players who entered the world 5-7 days after it started. All the Crimsons there won it together and have been in the tribe since the beginning. Your exhibit A is actually a perfect example of why you are wrong.

DeletedUser

Oh i know there are times when you have to noble a barb to get in via church, thats why i didnt call the other 4 barb munchers, but to have a 3rd to half your villas being barbs i doubt they are in 15+ different provos.

Also i suggest you do take a look at your troops as i used the top 10 as an example and 60% of them i would consider barb munchers. trust me i had to do the same recently and put boot to ass, as were taking more barbs then i want to see. you will surprirse yourself with what you find. perhaps drop the MRT status and kick them, and keep the good ones.

DeletedUser1500

In summary: We will obviously argue until the end of the world, but I guess we have to settle our differences on the battlefield. History is always written by the victors.

I'll stick with this approach.

DeletedUser835

...and it is what everyone says they want. They want war. So you cant say we haven't over achieved on that.

Whatever you say Napoleon.

I think it's funny how you guys think the threat of me being rimmed on a server that was doomed as soon as you formed your MRT super care-bear tribe; that I've played on a grand total of two weeks is such a grave and severe threat. Oh no, what ever shall I do? :(

Maybe you should see a psychiatrist about your raging little man syndrome.

DeletedUser193

The ultimate measure of a man
is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

-Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This is a time of challenge for those opposing C M and so I ask, what kind of man will you be?

DeletedUser835

The ultimate measure of a man
is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

-Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This is a time of challenge for those opposing C M and so I ask, what kind of man will you be?

Lmao if you think that means I'm giving up I'm not, If you want to noble me you're going to expend every last troop that I am possibly capable of killing. I will re-define the turtle, if you want my villages come get them.

DeletedUser193

You're too far. Anyways I'm not with C M. Don't be so pessimistic though, if you have no hope and you believe that you're going to lose then you have already lost.

DeletedUser1500

Lmao if you think that means I'm giving up I'm not, If you want to noble me you're going to expend every last troop that I am possibly capable of killing. I will re-define the turtle, if you want my villages come get them.
You're so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just man up action speak larger than words , and its a war game , tribe use tactics for a reason , i'm not with CM i'm actually enjoying my battles with them . basically just play the game .

DeletedUser1487

Good thing for my email, I saw what Treason posted. Where treason finds those pics I have no idea, don't even want to know.

DeletedUser1487

I'm not even going to look. Whatever you look at that made you find a version of Human centipede is something I'll stay away from. I'm a decee=nt human being that likes to live my life focused on less disturbing things. You are one interesting player though, got to give it to you.

DeletedUser

Much sad that the top 5 tribes got closed and we didnt even get a good top 5 tribe update in quite some time

Tokano

Not a Mod
:p I don't think the top 5 tribe thread has anything to do with "yet another dead server".

But, if you guys want your top 5 thread back, you guys will need to start another one and stay on topic with strict adherence to the topic. That last thread was out of control.

DeletedUser

:p I don't think the top 5 tribe thread has anything to do with "yet another dead server".

But, if you guys want your top 5 thread back, you guys will need to start another one and stay on topic with strict adherence to the topic. That last thread was out of control.
well i was talking about how the thread got closed which would actually have something to do with yet another dead server because now this forum is dead :(