• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 8 Tribe Chat

DeletedUser1491

lol the only false campaign here is yours, have you informed your tribe that you're the one who wanted war because harry hurt your ego, or you are the one who pushed through the NAO NAP and yet you are doing all this while hiding behind your tribes back lines while our leader is on the front lines shutting you up.

DeletedUser1487

I find it funny how you keep saying I'm running a false information campaign. Where on earth did you get that idea? Let's be honest, I offered from the start of the conflict for a ceasefire so we could work it out. At that current time. There was only one player who was hitting col. Hardly an act of war. Your response was to ignore my offer of a ceasefire from both sides and argue with me about "Harry" and you fed fuel to the fire with argueing in these forums. Does it matter at this point? No.. So stop trying to defend your ego with accusations and stand up and fight alongside your tribe.. Or is anything over 1k points and away from the rim too difficult for you?
As you can tell by now, we do not fear you. We do respect the tribe, so don't think we are going to underestimate COL but I think it's safe to say you personally don't have our respect based on your childish reactions. Can't wait to see what response you have in store for me now.
And as you can tell from me, I don't fear you either, honestly I know trying to prove to your tribe the lies you spread are wrong, cause you wired it into them that you don't lie to them or whatever. But COL doesn't fear you, and when all is said and done, we can come back to this and laugh at how stupid both of us were. It is still a game, I may be disappointed with my enemies, but its still a game.

DeletedUser1487

lol the only false campaign here is yours, have you informed your tribe that you're the one who wanted war because harry hurt your ego, or you are the one who pushed through the NAO NAP and yet you are doing all this while hiding behind your tribes back lines while our leader is on the front lines shutting you up.
If I wanted war, then why did four of your members attack our active members up north, It was I that started the mail thread to prevent future war, but fireball made sure not to cooperate with ideas I had.

DeletedUser1661

If I wanted war, then why did four of your members attack our active members up north, It was I that started the mail thread to prevent future war, but fireball made sure not to cooperate with ideas I had.
I've been nothing but respectful to friends and foes. Honesty goes a long way and I live my life by that. You keep making these false accusations and it gets you noticed on here and I think that's all you care for, is to be noticed. We all know you aren't noticed on the battlefield..
I can call you out in a heartbeat by sharing our mail with everyone. I'm sure it would clear up quite a few things for all observers. I tried to work with you and you made threats to myself in private, then went on forums and baited people into argueing with you, knowing very well that causing drama on purpose shows you were trying to provoke a war. Clearly, you've gotten what you wished for. I mean come on, you think anyone is buying the fact that you and NAO make an official NAP the same day you declared war on us? Being a long time enemy of theirs, that isn't a process that takes a single day. It was planned.
Oh and perhaps you'd enjoy some tribal wars stats to go along with your argument about how you're beating up on us? :) I'm sure that'll get your blood boiling some more..

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Whats with all this "Hi. started the war crap", by our standards there was never peace. I mean our freaking name is Hostile Intentions, you don't need to go any further than our tribe information page to understand what we are about. We have always fought in the north, we have always fought in the center and we have always fought in the south. Foxworthy is just butt hurt that he was caught in a lie and now is screaming war to help his battered ego while in all reality we have never not been fighting. Going to war is ridiculous concept to our tribe because we are never not at war. We see a village that is not blue, we make it blue. As simple as that, no emotions go into our thought process. We don't fear fighting COL as Foxworthy has insinuated because fighting is all our tribe does.

Hell for the past few days NAO and COL have both sent nonstop attacks at us and we have been killing nukes left right and center. I think we have like 5 villages since this began while we have actually gotten conquest of the day every day since your little operation lol. The only two acceptable ways to end this world to us is our complete destruction in a massive fire or our complete victory through conquest, screw your politics, we're here to fight. Keep the nukes coming, we are a hungry bunch.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Correcting a bad sentence, still early, need more coffee :)

"I think we have LOST like 5 villages since this began while we have actually gotten conquest of the day every day since THE BEGINNING OF your little operation lol."

DeletedUser1730

Its easier for tfox to claim ignorance and constantly push this as us attacking the north. If its just the north attacking, perhaps the north should fight? It just blows my mind how COL had to pull a NAP with NAO if they can hold them back. No NAO was in the area. So whos your inside guy in NAO? eod? I mean he is taking Recmarts villages , an INACTIVE player after the NAP was placed. Gotta cut him in on the large villages right?
Also, kudos to GodofMen, he came up north to fight. Now where are you? I do by all means respect COL, but I for one, do not respect you. Amazing players all around, but until you can back up your words with action, you are but a gnat.