• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Discussion of Tribal Domination

• Thread starter DeletedUser1383
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What strategy may work if Earth will change it's orbit?

Maybe we could make a bunch of ships and travel to a new planet and maybe colonize it? Or maybe we could survive in bunkers deep underground? Or possibly we could put a giant jet type engine on the side of the planet and turn it on to somehow correct the orbit change all cartoon style.

It was not "plan".

Yes it was still a plan with only one way of getting to where you wanted to get to, without any other options it's still just a plan, if it had backup plans then that would make it a strategy. I'm not saying you should have had a back up plan for a thing that didn't exist before but with only one possible route to take that makes it a plan none the less. Also I'm not a mod so I can't and am not required to give answers to your main questions anyways.

DeletedUser1484

We have answered your questions

Nope...
At least 3 people asked you to explain this rule in details.
And nobody answered.
1) What do you mean saying "merge"? when 100% players go to another tribe? 90%? 1 player? top-10 players? players with 90% tribe's points? Players with 80% of tribe's villas?
2) When a tribe "banned" from Tribes Domination what EXACTLY does it mean? PLayers still may play? May change tribe? How to calculate 80% of top-10? Just for example - if in Juavl SIN will merge *R* how will be calculated this Domination?
3) And try to explain me what is so "fun" if me and my brothers came here together and now we suddenly can't win together being top30 players? What strategy is fun for us? We will NEVER play against each other and it means we will NEVER close this world. It means that few players will farm for 2 years to noble 15 000 villas :) Is it "fun" you are talikng about?

DeletedUser1484

Easy example. Here is current map of Juval.
"Banned from Tribes Domination" tribes are gray.
Now try to find "fun".
First of all try to fing top-10 tribes. I will not show them on the map just because 32 players of 4-th tribe in this case have twice less points than I have alone.
So... Who won? :)

469ce23fa6ff47d8b38cd0f999fcf3ba

DeletedUser

Nope...
At least 3 people asked you to explain this rule in details.
And nobody answered.
1) What do you mean saying "merge"? when 100% players go to another tribe? 90%? 1 player? top-10 players? players with 90% tribe's points? Players with 80% of tribe's villas?
2) When a tribe "banned" from Tribes Domination what EXACTLY does it mean? PLayers still may play? May change tribe? How to calculate 80% of top-10? Just for example - if in Juavl SIN will merge *R* how will be calculated this Domination?
3) And try to explain me what is so "fun" if me and my brothers came here together and now we suddenly can't win together being top30 players? What strategy is fun for us? We will NEVER play against each other and it means we will NEVER close this world. It means that few players will farm for 2 years to noble 15 000 villas :) Is it "fun" you are talikng about?
1) See by putting a number on that, people can purposely move under just under that number.
2) Your villages will no longer count in top 10 calculations.
3) I am confused you weren't in the same tribe already, the only reason not to be is to run... multiple tribes...

DeletedUser825

I am sorry to say admins but the timing of this rule was a little..... off. Also I believe you all could've avoided this headache if this was clearly defined in the first place. Now you may disagree as I see the numerous arguements above :D But I believe this should only apply to world's opened after this rule because when you try to force fun by making friends fight, you lose a lot of gamers. These guys have been friends a while and driving a wedge between them in the name of fun is never good.....

DeletedUser1484

1) See by putting a number on that, people can purposely move under just under that number.
2) Your villages will no longer count in top 10 calculations.
3) I am confused you weren't in the same tribe already, the only reason not to be is to run... multiple tribes...
1) I see no answer to MY question. Just some words but no answer. Could you give an answer to MY question? HOW MANY PLAYERS is "merge"?
2) So please explain me what do you plan to calculate on the map I gave you. In this case this world will NEVER be closed because tribes with 10 and 11% may not fight. Nobody will stay in this game for 3 years to close such world :)
Just look at the map I posted
3) We were not in the same tribe BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL. So I might have ANY strategy without explanation.

DeletedUser1484

Well to be honest if F_U isn't in your group they look to be still fighting it out the same with TVK though F_U is doing better.
Yes. F_U and TVK marked with different colors.
TVK has 10% of top-10 F_U has 11%
If you will not calculate gray villas in top-10 ok they will have about 48 and 46%... approx.
So they need to fight against each other.
They have very short borderlines. Because we are in the center of the world
And most of them are farmers. Just check their bashpoints.
It will be eternal world...

DeletedUser1484

And I see no answer. If player will leave such "banned" tribe - may he create a new tribe? And if ALL players from "banned" tribe will go to this new tribe?
This question I saw few pages ago with no answer

DeletedUser

1) I see no answer to MY question. Just some words but no answer. Could you give an answer to MY question? HOW MANY PLAYERS is "merge"?
2) So please explain me what do you plan to calculate on the map I gave you. In this case this world will NEVER be closed because tribes with 10 and 11% may not fight. Nobody will stay in this game for 3 years to close such world :)
Just look at the map I posted
3) We were not in the same tribe BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL. So I might have ANY strategy without explanation.
What is confusing about any answer?
1) We will not give you a set in stone answer merging how many players count as a merge so you CANNOT dance around it, ask support for specific answers
3) When calculating the percent of the top 10, DON'T ADD YOUR VILLAGES TO THE TOTAL ACCOUNT.
3) as a single player, he can just move over, if he I s a leader of a tribe( which is done to have more members ) he cannot move his tribe over, just himself

DeletedUser1484

Ok
Thank you for not answering.

If I did not understand your "answers" and this "rule" (as a mathematic) I'm quiet. Nobody will understand it :) So we play as we played before. In our tribe NOBODY understands you

DeletedUser1484

Another question. Ok. We merged but "don't add our villages to the total account". But we still play!
So we'll kill everybody and? Some guy with 8 villas will win when just 2 guys will have 10 villas? :) Because it's clear NOBODY will win us :) So?

DeletedUser1329

What is confusing about any answer?
1) We will not give you a set in stone answer merging how many players count as a merge so you CANNOT dance around it, ask support for specific answers
3) When calculating the percent of the top 10, DON'T ADD YOUR VILLAGES TO THE TOTAL ACCOUNT.
3) as a single player, he can just move over, if he I s a leader of a tribe( which is done to have more members ) he cannot move his tribe over, just himself
The confusing part of the rule is that you can't give specifics on this. Saying you don't want us to know so we can't dance around the rule.. says to me that you may want to dance around the rule as you see fit. Leaving everyone else to your mercy. How do I know you or anyone else are following the rules if I don't know what exactly they are. Am I really going to have to message support for everything I do in game? How do I know support is giving the same answers to my enemy? How do I know they are not giving special treatment to tribes with mods in it? How do I strategize in a strategy game where I don't know all the rules.

An example.. My cousin learned to play chess when he was four from my uncle. Wanting to play his new founded game with everyone.. He asked me to play and said that he would teach me. I agreed and he went over all the basic rules. Only, he forgot one and later tried to use that against me. I never declared checkmate after somehow getting him into a stalemate. I had never had the opportunity to play before that. So, when I failed to declare such a thing, he said I missed my chance and couldn't win because I didn't declare it after he managed to move out of the stalemate. He tried to use a rule I didn't know anything about against me. I had to pose the same questions I'm asking here. How do I play a game I don't know the rules to? It's a pretty vague example, but the point being is you can't, or at least you can't and hope to come out okay.

DeletedUser1211

2016-05-17_Deathcrystal-hates-new-rule.png

If you hate the new rule so much, why do you try so hard to defend it? If you agree that it sucks, say so instead of sucking up to whoever it is you're trying to suck up to. Are you really so desperate for free crowns that you will do or say anything they tell you regardless of what you yourself think? It's too late for this week. I've already voted. But next week I'm voting YOU off the island. Kingdom. Whatever.

DeletedUser

2016-05-17_Deathcrystal-hates-new-rule.png

If you hate the new rule so much, why do you try so hard to defend it? If you agree that it sucks, say so instead of sucking up to whoever it is you're trying to suck up to. Are you really so desperate for free crowns that you will do or say anything they tell you regardless of what you yourself think? It's too late for this week. I've already voted. But next week I'm voting YOU off the island. Kingdom. Whatever.
I been arguing both sides this whole time xD

Discussions aren't good if there aren't two sides.

No I don't like the rule, yes its here to stay, yes it needs guidelines, yes some people who are trying to argue against this rule are the very reason it is added.

DeletedUser1211

There has been a lot of diplomacy in world 10, and it has come down to all of the Russian tribes on one side vs. TVK, F_U, and others on the other side. The war has been going for a long time, and a lot of fighting has been done. The Russians are winning. Maybe they already have won if you let them merge now. I don't know because I'm not watching the percentages. Refusing to allow them to merge is just dragging out a war that we already know we have lost. The game is no longer fun for them OR for us. Let them merge, win, and collect their prizes. Then everyone can move on to a new world and start spending crowns again. You'd think that would make you guys happy.

DeletedUser

If the active rate is that bad and no more fighting is to be had, they can make thier case to jpex and he may allow them to merge, however they cannot merge to deny the right to fight the world to other players

Status
Not open for further replies.