• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.56

DeletedUser645

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.56. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

Woot woot, Co-op rules, enforced by the devs and not us!

DeletedUser

So just to be clear these are ban able offences From a Co-op
1 sending out supports to your self
2 Clearing villages with troops in the co-op villages then sharing Villages(co-ops villages).
3 Sharing villages (internal them).
Now you cant grow the player anymore....
What is next????

What direction will the wind bring us in as nothing seems to be thought out here!

DeletedUser

IF your looking to improve some thing with the Co-op's, then put a time limit on how long people can have the co-op. As if the main player doesn't log in for the same amount of time that it take a regular player to start turning barb. The Co-oped player should do the same.

DeletedUser1500

There are loop holes with everything, but this seems like a solid update. Trying to draw a more distinct line between watching/helping to actually playing the other account. Thumbs up!

DeletedUser

The restriction of coins is unnecessary. My current Co-op is a beast and fills my WH almost every night. I'd rather those resources go to coins than the possibility of losing them due to getting attacked. Wouldn't it be easier for a player to be forced to re-add their co-ops every two weeks? This eliminates the in-actives out of the picture all together. You shouldn't punish those who use Co-Op as it was meant to be used. Punish those who abuse the system.

DeletedUser

The restriction of coins is unnecessary. My current Co-op is a beast and fills my WH almost every night. I'd rather those resources go to coins than the possibility of losing them due to getting attacked. Wouldn't it be easier for a player to be forced to re-add their co-ops every two weeks? This eliminates the in-actives out of the picture all together. You shouldn't punish those who use Co-Op as it was meant to be used. Punish those who abuse the system.

Dude, you just outed yourself for pushing :p

DeletedUser

Dude, you just outed yourself for pushing :p
No, There is a difference in using a co-op to farm for you while you're asleep, and using a co-op to fully tke over an inactive account...

DeletedUser

7. Pushing
It is forbidden to use one or more accounts that solely exists to advance the progress of another account.

It is forbidden to create trades in any form (resources, attacks, favors etc.) that involve multiple worlds and/or servers.
Example:
  • Transferring resources or troop support frequently to another account or other accounts to solely push their progress instead of your own is forbidden.
My Co-op uses her account to it's fullest. She is NOT "Pushing" my account. Her and I are both in the top 20 on Us15, We are not breaking any pushing rule as stated above. She watches for attacks and farms for me, I do it visa versa for her. Before you go about claiming that i'm pushing, Read the rules.

DeletedUser

If u both active it should be easy for the orginal account owners to coin, and can still donate

DeletedUser

No, There is a difference in using a co-op to farm for you while you're asleep, and using a co-op to fully tke over an inactive account...

My bad i thought you meant you use your coop to fill your own warehouses every day.

DeletedUser1624

• "This change is not retroactive, so players who have already breached this new limit can still access more than 10 accounts in total, however will not be able to accept new Coop invites before being unter the new limit."

This entirely pointless, and just serves to hold back all future players. Either you allow +10 accounts, or you limit everyone to 10 and under. It is completely unfair.

DeletedUser

This effects all new worlds, so even if players on us1, us10-15 have more than 10, eventually they will still close and the new world can't over do it, as well asthis prevents leadership from taking on actives who actually need coop for a weekend

DeletedUser1487

I like the Co-op limit, but I as well disagree with the coining rule. For once coldog and I agree with something. But ya, coins can only be minted through gaining resources, and if the coop sends out farming runs, and the farming runs turns out to be successfull by a large amount, and there is an option to mint coins, especially when the owner made it clear he/she is pushing for nobles, then ya I would mint coins all day long for whoever I cooped. I wouldn't take advantage of their account, but I would mint coins, send out farming runs, queues filled, things like that. Its part of the game, co-ops specifically, they help run your account with the simple stuff while you are away.

DeletedUser1624

This effects all new worlds, so even if players on us1, us10-15 have more than 10, eventually they will still close and the new world can't over do it, as well asthis prevents leadership from taking on actives who actually need coop for a weekend
Ah, I see. I guess it's "okay" in that regard.

DeletedUser

yeah, there are about a million ways to fix the perma-accounting problem (remove all co-ops after 30 days inactivity, namely) so why are we now interfering with what co-op was meant to do? if i go on vacation for a week, i want my co-leader to be able to mint for me. Boooo

DeletedUser1726

Is this limited to each world separately?? In other words, can I have 9 coops in one world and 9 different ones on another?? I think the answer is no, as I am getting an error tonight when trying to add a coop in N where I have less than the 9. Can you clarify for me please :)

DeletedUser

yeah, there are about a million ways to fix the perma-accounting problem (remove all co-ops after 30 days inactivity, namely) so why are we now interfering with what co-op was meant to do? if i go on vacation for a week, i want my co-leader to be able to mint for me. Boooo
And u don't have enough coins for your co-leader, who is watching your account not full timing it, to have enough nobles for a single week because?
Is this limited to each world separately?? In other words, can I have 9 coops in one world and 9 different ones on another?? I think the answer is no, as I am getting an error tonight when trying to add a coop in N where I have less than the 9. Can you clarify for me please :)
Can you put a ticket in so we can see what's up

DeletedUser

And u don't have enough coins for your co-leader, who is watching your account not full timing it, to have enough nobles for a single week because?
I think what he means is rather than having the coop donate all his res for the week, he would rather they mint coins he can use in the future. I am covering for someone for a few weeks as their real life is suddenly very busy and they have much less time to play. I know I would rather set him up for success when he is freed up again than keep donating or watching warehouses overflow.

DeletedUser

I think what he means is rather than having the coop donate all his res for the week, he would rather they mint coins he can use in the future. I am covering for someone for a few weeks as their real life is suddenly very busy and they have much less time to play. I know I would rather set him up for success when he is freed up again than keep donating or watching warehouses overflow.
Sadly for every story like that there are 2 "I quit run my account" :(