• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser1046
  • Start date

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
But Ian posted today, and I would like to hear the leaders of TFR's explanation of what happened since I wasn't there. As far as I can gather TFR went inactive, allowing IMP to win

DeletedUser1487

That would be nice to hear, I keep hearing the IMP side of the story. But I was in IMP, so that makes sense....

DeletedUser825

Haha Ian left the game. He has little idea of what ended this world. There was a disagreement in leadership and ian had a falling out. But that was back in September or October when we were doing well. And tfox your tribe did not take our biggest players down, they went inactive due to their promotions and longer hours in their irl work lives.

DeletedUser1487

I didn't say we took them down, I said we took them. as in they moved to our tribe.

DeletedUser1487

LOL, ya I'm not that stupid lol. I know how that world ended, inactivity and quitting, and in some cases, betrayal.

DeletedUser825

Never said you didn't know how this world ended. A lot of nonloyal people in TFR.

DeletedUser534

Lol, I was removed from leadership by force when we where at our height. Sadly the people who took over could not win a world that was basicly theres.

DeletedUser534

Either way, I'm back, but in a new world with great people to have an awesome time with!

DeletedUser

But Ian posted today, and I would like to hear the leaders of TFR's explanation of what happened since I wasn't there. As far as I can gather TFR went inactive, allowing IMP to win
A lot of us had personal issues. Turtlo was getting a new job, James's wife said she would leave him if he didn't qit (He won W3), I got a new job, Loads of players went inactive with no word. We fell apart due to inactivity and boredom.

DeletedUser825

Sheer boredom. Turtlo burned himself out after he kept taking villages and destroying IMP fakes.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Lol, I was removed from leadership by force when we where at our height. Sadly the people who took over could not win a world that was basicly theres.
Seems we had the same problem, only difference is after I left IMP went down hill, then TFR went inactive and they went back up lol.

Either way, it was a fun world during its prime, that's for danged sure. I find it funny that we built a power base out of a bunch of newbs and lies lol. We were so good at faking having competent members that the other council members believed it and removed me when I took steps to make sure our lie stayed in place while our members learned how to play. Then they were nobled in like 2-3 weeks of outright warfare with TFR, after that is when I got my ban, so at least I outlasted most of them and got to see them go down XD

DeletedUser534

Lol, the majority of the people in TFR could somewhat handle themselves if the proper training was put behind them, but there was a multitude of problems that I had to deal with that where way to much of a time sink to get done. If I had the time and the people to get it all done and was not removed out of leadership. Then maybe the world would of ended differently. :/

But I'd prefer to put TFR in the past. I gave up on US9 the day I was removed. Now I'm looking for a more interesting world not as a leader and see what intresting things I get out of it. :D

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I said the same thing, just going to be a regular member on my next world. Now I'm the warlord of the #2 tribe on world 11 that I helped drag out of the #10 spot and we are right now eating away at the #1 tribe. So much for not getting involved in politics and just fighting. I actually think I enjoy the meta game more than the actual game lol

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Either way, good luck to you ian, might cross paths with you again and who knows, next time might actually be on the same side XD

DeletedUser

I'll murder you both if you go against me on any world :p A lot of old TFR players are facing the same problem on W15. I'm a tank...

DeletedUser1487

I'm really enjoying not being a leader of some tribe now in w15. Its nice to have next to no responsibilities for once. haha

DeletedUser773

04ce02f97c4833206c6955a50d6769e8