• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The most shameful thing I've ever seen on Tribal wars

DeletedUser825

No, I am already to far gone to be any help to any tribe at this point. In all honesty I just want to get this world done so I can put full effort into US14.

DeletedUser825

On a plus note Selincho's bash has risen by about 30k so it is a happy day to see that rising :D

DeletedUser825

Mine has gone up over 140k, such a nice day. I wish LOL luck in their battle versus C*M. I also wish C*M luck in sorting out their inactives.

DeletedUser825

I plan on it..... the 140k didn't come from Selincho alone. There were a few others I hit as well :D

DeletedUser825

I am down to 4 nukes left, hahaha and they are all scattered.

DeletedUser

What do you mean he isn't a point whore? He's got less than 270K total bash with over 130 villages. He's a barb muncher and very obviously doesn't attack or defend against anything. I doubt he even has troops to do much with, and if he does he probably only has what he needs to farm and his villages are probably gross hybrid ones.

You misunderstood, I wasn't saying he wasn't a pointwhore, that point was made clear a while back and it's true and I hate that fact with a passion.
I was saying there are barbmunchers who aren't pointwhores because they actually defend and attack (mostly defend) and send support, which he clearly does not.

DeletedUser825

Well if someone does fight him, he is one heck of a fighter but I don't like the fact that he won't engage in friendly banter. Just because I attack someone doesn't mean I will be mean to them. I just want to know what stopped my attack dead in its tracks. Selincho is very anti social.

DeletedUser

xP
See if your war-happy ass can join LOL.

Hahaha that's the most activity out of GF in months, he's been sitting idle doing nothing for the tribe for a long while, (Yes I know RL comes first) But if you want an example, he started the world before I did, and was larger than me for a long while...

DeletedUser825

*whistles innocently* I actually went to US14 where I am currently playing with the dominating tribe. I just came back here to have a few last laughs.

Tokano

Not a Mod
You misunderstood, I wasn't saying he wasn't a pointwhore, that point was made clear a while back and it's true and I hate that fact with a passion.
I was saying there are barbmunchers who aren't pointwhores because they actually defend and attack (mostly defend) and send support, which he clearly does not.
Mmm... Yeah, I would say there are probably rare cases where barb muchers aren't pointwhores, but in a general sense...

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hahaha that's the most activity out of GF in months, he's been sitting idle doing nothing for the tribe for a long while, (Yes I know RL comes first) But if you want an example, he started the world before I did, and was larger than me for a long while...
Well, let me point you in the direction of FeralFishMonger, SirRanma, Othello67, and King Vlad II from my own tribe. Sort them by total BP and look at their village counts. It's gross. http://www.tw2-tools.com/us13/tribe/14/