• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Night bonus

DeletedUser1965

is there a night bonus? if so what time does it begin?

DeletedUser821

I just want to sleep...more than 3 hours and when I wake my mind isn't immediately trying to remember if I launched that final attack or not.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I just want to sleep...more than 3 hours and when I wake my mind isn't immediately trying to remember if I launched that final attack or not.
Co-players, timers, and notes. I play with two co-players on this world (not that they're any use half the time), timers for all my attacks (set to 3 minutes before they land), and a huge notebook next to me with a ton of things written down about god only knows what. Then, on top of that, I seriously have a spreadsheet linking me to my other spreadsheets. I have spreadsheets for everything, my own villages, information on other villages, tribe information, attack planners, noble planners, battle simulators, the list goes on and on.

Organization and timing means you can sleep... Assuming you're a normal human. :p

DeletedUser

Co-players, timers, and notes. I play with two co-players on this world (not that they're any use half the time), timers for all my attacks (set to 3 minutes before they land), and a huge notebook next to me with a ton of things written down about god only knows what. Then, on top of that, I seriously have a spreadsheet linking me to my other spreadsheets. I have spreadsheets for everything, my own villages, information on other villages, tribe information, attack planners, noble planners, battle simulators, the list goes on and on.

Organization and timing means you can sleep... Assuming you're a normal human. :p
He uses my stuff more than me xD

DeletedUser821

Now seriously, would any "normal human" go to all that trouble and work to play a game? I refuse to go past a notebook. (for now)

DeletedUser1487

^ I can support this claim

w9 is dragging on, and nowhere close to ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser894

w9 is dragging on, and nowhere close to ending.
then maybe do something instead of nobling inactives. 108 villas with 2m bashpoints is a joke. also why are you even talking about w9 on w16 forums.

DeletedUser1487

I meant w11 not w9. My bad. It was in reference to what tokano said.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Moving on to the topic of night bonuses...

Would there really be a benefit to having a night bonus? It would just make the game too casual and noncompetitive. Not to mention the vast difference in time zones would make it impossible.

DeletedUser

No Night Bonus, You'll ruin all my favorite OPs... :p

You know, The "WHY AM I ON THE RIM WITH 53 POINTS!" Ops haha.