• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1487

I was just giving my 2 cents. I know the players in TKK's tribe, trust me, you may be able to beat the "poor fools" in your area, but what happens why you fight the not so poor fools, who aren't fools at all? I can just say I've seen MOST of these players fight, I know most of them. So I took a guess not cause they are already first place, but because I know if they are anything like previous worlds, they will give their all to stay in first place. Which likely they will quite frankly.

DeletedUser

Still don;t know why Tokano is trying to bash me. He's sitting at two cities, where I'm sitting at 5...

DeletedUser

Still don;t know why Tokano is trying to bash me. He's sitting at two cities, where I'm sitting at 5...
Let me tell you a quick story about tokano, you see when he was first created his cells started dividing, thus is life *goes on through every detail of tokano's life* and you see at 3:59 this life path has triggered the need to bash on tkk.

DeletedUser1725

Yes, BEFORE the merge. Instead we had templars merge with us. We also took in a few of your members.
Both of your tribes tried to merge with us and we said no, so you merged together. Whatever, you were both red and losing to us already, what did we care if you shared a forum/support each other. You might as well merge with Coven as well, because we have plenty of instances where we noticed you guys were supporting each other trying to slow us down. Coven tried to merge with us as well so you guys would be a perfect family.
Just think, if you did this then you could have just as many members as L/A!

And none of that will make any difference, because you would just continue to lose. Your good players are already getting sick and tired of supporting point whores who cry for support, still lose the fight and then restart. How long can 10, maybe solid 20 players prop up 80? How long till they leave when they see the writing on the wall?

I know you realize this as well, probably why you asked L/A for a nap or alliance today against S.S . Lol, #1/#5 are so scared of #3 they tried to ally with #2. When will the hugging end people?!?

DeletedUser1487

IDK, I've seen some very tough tribes where its like 20 strong actives in a 80ish member tribe. TFR in w9 were brutally good, and small. If they didn't quit, I think IMP would have lost eventually, maybe a long war like w1 was, but don't count them out yet. If I've learned anything, tribes and diplomacy always change and shift. One minute you are the #1 targeted tribe, the next you allied with everyone to fight another (w15). Or people from different tribes all came into another to make it really powerful and nearly unstoppable (w11). Or a bunch of Russians could show up and kick everyone's ass, again (Juval). Or multiple members from every tribe could ditch their tribes and make a new one and form yet another power tribe making the world longer (Every world that like ever existed). Its way to early to say anyone is "winning" or "losing"

DeletedUser

Both of your tribes tried to merge with us and we said no, so you merged together. Whatever, you were both red and losing to us already, what did we care if you shared a forum/support each other. You might as well merge with Coven as well, because we have plenty of instances where we noticed you guys were supporting each other trying to slow us down. Coven tried to merge with us as well so you guys would be a perfect family.
Just think, if you did this then you could have just as many members as L/A!

And none of that will make any difference, because you would just continue to lose. Your good players are already getting sick and tired of supporting point whores who cry for support, still lose the fight and then restart. How long can 10, maybe solid 20 players prop up 80? How long till they leave when they see the writing on the wall?

I know you realize this as well, probably why you asked L/A for a nap or alliance today against S.S . Lol, #1/#5 are so scared of #3 they tried to ally with #2. When will the hugging end people?!?
Take a look at our bash, We have 1,216,356 Offensive bash while only having 383,277 Defensive bash. We are clearly fighting back. I know multiple S.S members who were crying to get into my tribe. I also know multiple S.S members that have been gutted and soon to be nobled. S.S is small, Your size will eventually kill you. You will be lacking in support, Not enough Offensive OP's, Not enough over all OP's, and you'll be plagued harder by inactivity. All we literally have to do is wait you out. By the time you reach out heavy hitters, you will be spread too thin and will lose the fight. You don't know many of us as a few of my members have gone by different names in the past. We will beat S.S in a war, If it be the ending war, so be it. I hope you enjoy your remaining time on this server Dauntless. In the mean time, I'll be munching on L/A's MRT ass.

DeletedUser1725

Take a look at our bash, We have 1,216,356 Offensive bash while only having 383,277 Defensive bash. We are clearly fighting back. I know multiple S.S members who were crying to get into my tribe. I also know multiple S.S members that have been gutted and soon to be nobled. S.S is small, Your size will eventually kill you. You will be lacking in support, Not enough Offensive OP's, Not enough over all OP's, and you'll be plagued harder by inactivity. All we literally have to do is wait you out. By the time you reach out heavy hitters, you will be spread too thin and will lose the fight. You don't know many of us as a few of my members have gone by different names in the past. We will beat S.S in a war, If it be the ending war, so be it. I hope you enjoy your remaining time on this server Dauntless. In the mean time, I'll be munching on L/A's MRT ass.

Top 5 Tribes By Offensive Bashpoints PER Member
TFM: 15,204 BPM
L/A: 3,007 BPM
S.S: 38,783 BPM
RVS: 4289 BPM
VVV: 1,779 BPM
MRT: 56,453 BPM

DeletedUser1487

I never trust average things like that. You could have have like 10 players that don't do chit and they drop the overall average of Bashpoints a ton. Kinda like when you drop your 0 Point Inactives from the tribe and all of a sudden the points per member skyrockets.

DeletedUser

This is a Tribe game, Not a MEMBER game. YOur average bash means nothing to me.

DeletedUser

...... THis is a guy who spends all day talking about the nukes he killed at his walll as the castles around him burn?

DeletedUser1973

hey if this world is decided by obp per member bow down to your MRT overlords.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Sheesh. So much to respond to.
Yes, BEFORE the merge. Instead we had templars merge with us. We also took in a few of your members.
So you took a gross MRT into your gross MRT. Congratulations.
I was just giving my 2 cents. I know the players in TKK's tribe, trust me, you may be able to beat the "poor fools" in your area, but what happens why you fight the not so poor fools, who aren't fools at all? I can just say I've seen MOST of these players fight, I know most of them. So I took a guess not cause they are already first place, but because I know if they are anything like previous worlds, they will give their all to stay in first place. Which likely they will quite frankly.
:p You didn't play US1. TFM is basically Omerta; recruiting anyone and everyone to hold on to their ranking. It's sad.
o_O Wasn't bashing you, mate. I was just telling things like they are. If that's bashing on you, then maybe you might want to look at yourself instead of deflecting.
Let me tell you a quick story about tokano, you see when he was first created his cells started dividing, thus is life *goes on through every detail of tokano's life* and you see at 3:59 this life path has triggered the need to bash on tkk.
Truth.
Take a look at our bash, We have 1,216,356 Offensive bash while only having 383,277 Defensive bash.
Yeah. You have 3.54 times our members and only 1.43 times our total bash. I'm sad for your tribe.
Being that you just said it's a tribe game not a member game, wouldn't averages tend to matter a little more to you?

Now that we have all that out of the way... :p
#RedTribeBestTribe

DeletedUser1962

Bashpoints are just barely relevant. All it means is youve lost resources (and made others lose resources). If you can get from point A to point B without expending troops, you're much better off.

Source: I have had a bashpoint before.

DeletedUser

Bashpoints are just barely relevant. All it means is youve lost resources (and made others lose resources). If you can get from point A to point B without expending troops, you're much better off.
Bashpoints == Experience.

Those with no bashpoints always fall when those with them turn for thier cities.

DeletedUser1962

Bashpoints == Experience.

Those with no bashpoints always fall when those with them turn for thier cities.

Negative, bashpoints just means resistance encountered. Also, additional points taken off your answer for incorrect use of ==

DeletedUser1624

Negative, bashpoints just means resistance encountered. Also, additional points taken off your answer for incorrect use of ==
If you have a ton of cities, but no bashpoints then you're a barb-muncher and a wimp. It's okay to take a barb in a province to get started and to get your church, but at some point you need to come out of your shell.