• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1949

The scoreboard chant is all I got that wont get edited or deleted. I'll just have to note it everyday so we can see prove that statement wrong as well.

I wasn't saying that meaning for you to make more derogatory comments. I was calling you out on using the "scoreboard" as the sole indicator of your current and future success. But, I digress...

DeletedUser1949

Can I have Treason back? This job is more draining than I thought...

Tokano

Not a Mod
Yeah... If only I could care what was happening on US13. I think I started it too late to really care about the outcome and 16 came out and has been eating up 99.99% of my playtime.

DeletedUser1500

Can I have Treason back? This job is more draining than I thought...
All of this aggression and anger was created by Treason, and then a few of you picked up the torch. Personally, I have no problem winning or losing cities in game, having fun, talking about this or that. BUT when you lie and take personal jab after personal jab, I grow to have a problem with it.

With that said, I'm one comment away for a perma ban....and I got one loaded and ready to shoot. All one of you have to do is say something.

While the mods encourage this as a trash talking forum, I personally feel there is a line that should be respected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

All of this aggression and anger was created by Treason, and then a few of you picked up the torch. Personally, I have no problem winning or losing cities in game, having fun, talking about this or that. BUT when you lie and take personal jab after personal jab, I grow to have a problem with it.

With that said, I'm one comment away for a perma ban....and I got one loaded and ready to shoot. All one of you have to do is say something.

While the mods encourage this as a trash talking forum, I personally feel there is a line that should be respected.

I think it's hilarious how angry you get over this game.

It's also great how every time someone says anything you don't like the synopsis of your response is essentially "NUH UH DAS A LIE!" Even though all our claims are easily substantiated by TW2 Tools.

Please more, I construct the moats in my captured C*M towns out of your tears.

DeletedUser1949

I agree that Treason purposely says stuff to irritate you, but I come along with my straightforward comments and you go berserk. I think you ought to lay down the CM reigns and let someone else take over. You been acting kind of rediculous.

DeletedUser1500

Its kind of built up frustration that cant be reversed now....and unfortunately you have no say so in who does what over here in CM.

...and you do know TW tools isn't 100% accurate right? It simply captures things at a specific time and reports them. If multiple things happen between those to data snapshots, it doesn't capture that.

...and I got something for your moats....but ill save it for my final post.

DeletedUser

Its kind of built up frustration that cant be reversed now....and unfortunately you have no say so in who does what over here in CM.

...and you do know TW tools isn't 100% accurate right? It simply captures things at a specific time and reports them. If multiple things happen between those to data snapshots, it doesn't capture that.

...and I got something for your moats....but ill save it for my final post.
Tw2 tools compares who owned all the cities last time it scanned and who owns them now and puts that data in the conquest list. So yea... unless every city someone took got turned around and renobled before its scan, its fairly accurate...

DeletedUser1500

Tw2 tools compares who owned all the cities last time it scanned and who owns them now and puts that data in the conquest list. So yea... unless every city someone took got turned around and renobled before its scan, its fairly accurate...
Exactly....that happens, and that is the point I was making. Examples:
1. An enemy nobles a barb in your province. You clear it and noble it from them before the scan. The scan reports that you nobled a barb instead of you nobling an enemy villa.
2. An enemy nobles a tribal member. You clear it and noble it from them before the scan. The scan reports that you internally a city instead of nobling an enemy villa.

Obviously a smaller percentage, but I wanted to make that point as it has been referenced a few times.

DeletedUser1949

Are you trying to say this anecdote accounts for a large percentage of the info regarding CM? Or is this just an fyi? This rabbit hole is never ending.

DeletedUser1500

Just an FYI. CM has internalled some villas. They have nobled some barbs. They have taken a "much smaller" percentage of enemy villas that aren't reflected because of that gap.
Which also applies across all the other tribes as well, I'm sure.

DeletedUser1949

Besides, it still has zero bearing on the tools saying that almost 600 CM villas ended up into LQ hands at the end of the day, and I will have to check, but I think less than 100 LQ villas have ended up in CM hands...

DeletedUser1500

While that means a lot to you, it means very little to me. Yes it is some villas, but you didn't actually have to fight for them. It was almost as if we handed them over for free.
AND we have to own that 100%..and what tribe wouldn't take free villages...but not really anything I consider brag worthy.
Are you counting the players you got to switch over from CM to LQ too? ...or just cities you sent nobles to capture?
Regardless, I look at it like 2500 villas. You got 600 from us super easy. Means you only had 1900 before. That is amusing to me more than it is braggable to you....and while you are now the most hated, we are still fighting many tribes. hence why you see our village count still increasing despite your success.
BUT that is just my opinion...which is apparently a minority here. So, however you want to spin that is cool. Just know this is how I see it.

DeletedUser1949

Doesn't include players who joined us. And not all 600 were from inactives. I would say we fought for 300 which is still far greater than what CM has taken away. And this is noteworthy. This is how I see it. The other 300 HOO's are just icing on the cake.

DeletedUser1949

Actually, far less than 300 were from inactives. Which inactives besides kwondo, Kris g, and now more recently LQB?

DeletedUser1949

Basically what I am saying is, this is a top 5 thread. CM and LQ and AA are all top 5. Soon enough AA will be 1 and then give a bit more time and LQ will be 2.

DeletedUser1500

Your quite the dreamer, but that's a good thing. You always want to aim to be like and better than the person currently above you. Set the bar high, work hard, and one day you might be able to stand in our spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.