• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser

ya we did merge everyone in eventually. Over time as inactives came around, we dropped them and took in players from other tribes and then ate the inactives. But it worked. Can't argue with results...
I... mean... i can argue with the results, you took the game out to get the win... Sure you won, but IMP gained zero respect off that and lost every world since rather quickly....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

I like my mod edited post lol, I guess that is one way of putting it.

Also Fox that's not really anything to brag about, I would be kinda ashamed of that. If LQ wins I wonder if we will be the smallest tribe to ever win a world.

DeletedUser

I like my mod edited post lol, I guess that is one way of putting it.

Also Fox that's not really anything to brag about, I would be kinda ashamed of that. If LQ wins I wonder if we will be the smallest tribe to ever win a world.
Small tribes pound hard for 75% the world, than they fall hard to inactivity.

DeletedUser1500

I cant imagine a scenario where LQ wins, but AA barb munching at an exponential rate has extended this world to allow for any scenario to occur. We arguably have at least a year left. In fact, I don't think I even want to play this world for another year. (Just saying!)
I mean, I am in it for the long haul...but who wants to play a world for 2 years straight? That would be boring! That said, I imagine I am not alone there. So this world could go a lot of different ways as we get closer to that point.

Lets do some good ol math to put things in perspective (completely unbiased, and all rounded numbers)...

Top 10 tribes account for 17k villas.
So a domination victory would take 13.5k villas if no one took another villa, except from top 10 tribes. (no barbs).
So if we just use AA as an example. They have 5k villa. They need another 8.5k villas from top 10 tribes only.

Now we add the level of barb munching. Purely estimating as I don't want to count this up. There is at least 100 new barbs added to this total every day. Thats 3k barb villas a month.
Theoretically, next month the top 10 tribes will account for 20k villas.
Which means AA would now need 11k villas to win. (AND that is again, top 10 villas only. Barbs only make the number larger.)

Now for tribes with less villa count, you can do the math as well.
Again, before you try an dissect this...I literally estimated this in my head for convo purposes only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

Much as I hate to say it you are right, A.A is nearing a domination victory, they could win in 2.5 months and they are allied or NAP'd with everyone on the map..

DeletedUser

There is not enough barbs for a domination victory as 43% of the world has been taken and only 13% has been taken by AA They would have to win a fight somewhere in order to actually win the world.

Tag Tribe Players Villages Top 10 Tribes World
A.A 82nd Airborne 170 5 228 31 % 13 %
C*M Crimson Mafia 112 4 765 28 % 12 %
L.Q Livid Quakers 70 3 048 18 % 8 %
WoT World Of Tomorrow 30 1 290 8 % 3 %
IAI Imperium autem Immolationis 78 965 6 % 2 %
AWE Shock and Awe 89 637 4 % 2 %
VIP Big Shots 45 608 4 % 2 %
LOL Forged by Champions 17 314 2 % 1 %
LoK Law of Karma 3 73 0 % 0 %
CGR Cougar 1 31 0 % 0 %

DeletedUser835

They are also absorbing AWE and IAI though, both those tribes are in the process of merging into them which puts them much closer.

DeletedUser

There is not enough barbs for a domination victory as 43% of the world has been taken and only 13% has been taken by AA They would have to win a fight somewhere in order to actually win the world.

Tag Tribe Players Villages Top 10 Tribes World
A.A 82nd Airborne 170 5 228 31 % 13 %
C*M Crimson Mafia 112 4 765 28 % 12 %
L.Q Livid Quakers 70 3 048 18 % 8 %
WoT World Of Tomorrow 30 1 290 8 % 3 %
IAI Imperium autem Immolationis 78 965 6 % 2 %
AWE Shock and Awe 89 637 4 % 2 %
VIP Big Shots 45 608 4 % 2 %
LOL Forged by Champions 17 314 2 % 1 %
LoK Law of Karma 3 73 0 % 0 %
CGR Cougar 1 31 0 % 0 %
80% of the cities owned by the top 10, not in the world.

DeletedUser1500

They are also absorbing AWE and IAI though, both those tribes are in the process of merging into them which puts them much closer.

That's impossible. They can only take in 30 more players. Even the top players of those tribes wouldn't make that much of a difference.

I think it is 80% of the top 10 tribes. So they are technically closer by a few %. BUT, your right. They will have to fight someone at some point.
If they continue the barb buffet, it will just be longer for everyone. I don't see a 2.5 month world win though. Even if they turned to only taking top 10 villas.

Someone else could do the math, but the % gained towards a domination victory is significantly less w/ villas outside of top 10 (barbs included) vs the % gained with a villa from the top 10.
Which also dilutes everyone else's % as well.

Long story short, the barb munching hurts everyone. Playing devil's advocate, those villas eventually turn to troops. AND troops win wars.

DeletedUser835

They have over 40 spots they could open up by kicking the inactive and part time players under 40k, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to, doesn't make a difference to me.

DeletedUser835

LQ between a rock and a hard place, no one dislikes the barb munchers more than me but diplomacy isn't my decision and I wouldn't ever want it to be because the whole map would be red. Hate all of you guys.

Also most of our members are hyper-active, I don't see any of our core players quitting. Some players might switch sides to LQ in the coming weeks to replenish what we lost to inactivity but we will see.

DeletedUser1500

They have over 40 spots they could open up by kicking the inactive and part time players under 40k, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to, doesn't make a difference to me.

Valid point.

Also most of our members are hyper-active, I don't see any of our core players quitting. Some players might switch sides to LQ in the coming weeks to replenish what we lost to inactivity but we will see.

I can agree that you have a nice handful of hyper active players. I wouldn't say that is more than 1/3rd of your tribe, but maybe that is only because I have yet to encounter them. They could be putting in work behind the scenes. (equally important)

DeletedUser626

IAI has at most 2 good players left, and they have been losing villas. IAI even if going into AA they will die sooner or later.

DeletedUser626

And they are being run via coops. They dont even mask the fact that its a coop that is attacking.

DeletedUser

See w9 imp.

Perfect response. They literally did nothing but eat and run. It's what made TFR quit. It got too boring trying to chase IMP all over the world. They hardly ever fought back, THose who did got their small nukes smashed into a wall. Turtlopis had damn near 3m D-bash from the local IMP due to their inability to attack with faith. It was too easy, but too difficult to keep up with.

DeletedUser1949

Wait a second....something is wrong with my computer screen. It appeared to show Treason and M4 having some sort of civil communication.

DeletedUser1500

Wait a second....something is wrong with my computer screen. It appeared to show Treason and M4 having some sort of civil communication.
I'm trying, and it is obvious he is trying as well. I can respect that.