• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1624

I loved how RVS thought that they could keep their NAP with us while slowing merging with TFM members who aren't under attack from us at that moment in time. Instantly tehnax decided to drop the NAP, now you guys are food. We'll be coming for you soon.

I believe it's safe to say the core is S.S's and it won't be budging anytime soon.

DeletedUser2004

Both of your tribes tried to merge with us and we said no, so you merged together. Whatever, you were both red and losing to us already, what did we care if you shared a forum/support each other. You might as well merge with Coven as well, because we have plenty of instances where we noticed you guys were supporting each other trying to slow us down. Coven tried to merge with us as well so you guys would be a perfect family.
Just think, if you did this then you could have just as many members as L/A!

And none of that will make any difference, because you would just continue to lose. Your good players are already getting sick and tired of supporting point whores who cry for support, still lose the fight and then restart. How long can 10, maybe solid 20 players prop up 80? How long till they leave when they see the writing on the wall?

I know you realize this as well, probably why you asked L/A for a nap or alliance today against S.S . Lol, #1/#5 are so scared of #3 they tried to ally with #2. When will the hugging end people?!?
I'm the Leader of Coven. We not Once tried to Merge with ANY Tribe. LMFAO.

DeletedUser2004

You all are braging about being Top 5 Tribe, while Coven sits back and grows massive with it's 95 members all in a core to the west behind our ally H-H. S.S will not be in end game. If it is, they will die. I can see it. Coven vVv is not out of the server. Just relocated and gotten stronger. Coven will be number 1 by the end of Poenari. A lot of blah blah blah coming from everyone. Everyone will see.

I think everyone should take a look into The Immortal Mercenaries from Guhlay Var US07. Not a big tribe, but Vicious as hell and Very Coordinated. I'm from that tribe and will use the same tactics as then. So watch out. We are Immortal!

Tokano

Not a Mod
Uhhh.... You tried to merge with us twice.
You all are braging about being Top 5 Tribe, while Coven sits back and grows massive with it's 95 members all in a core to the west[...]
Awkward.... Remember that time when vVv outnumbered S.S by nearly 3 times? Yeah it happened in the first weeks of the server too... we dominated your tribe while fighting TFM and LOA at the same time. Remember that other time vVv tried to sell their members to S.S? Oh, yeah... That was supposed to be a secret. Oops.

DeletedUser1624

Excuse me? You as Coven attempted to merge with my tribe, Conquest, before we decided to become an academy tribe of S.S. I still have the conversations to prove it.

DeletedUser1963

I just can't even Tokano...But that was pretty funny! EvilPaul sold out his OWN MEMBERS in an attempt to "relocate" them out to the rim. He actually agree'd to let us eat the villages in our core in exchange for a NAP so they could run away. A lot of members did not exactly take kindly to this action, you know...since they were thrown away to be eaten by the #1.

As for the NAP with RVS, that conversation was amazing. Lady JQ did EVERYTHING she could to avoid violating our NAP by only picking up TFM players that were not currently under attack by S.S. She actually had the balls to say they were just picking up the active members of another tribe and it wasn't "a merger". After that bit she claimed it was in our best interest to keep the NAP alive and to eat all the samller tribes before attacking each other....i just can't even tokano.

DeletedUser1976

D: I'm in a weak tribe. Its forum is so confusing and there is no communication. D: don't rim me.

DeletedUser1976

Excuse me? You as Coven attempted to merge with my tribe, Conquest, before we decided to become an academy tribe of S.S. I still have the conversations to prove it.
So that's why your tribe attacked our tribe.

DeletedUser1719

I honestly hope vVv ends up being decent - I want some fun fights. For now though - S.S. is making the server it's playground.

DeletedUser1719

I don't count a tribe out till they disband. In 13, 2 of the top 3 tribes came into the picture out of nowhere, including the #1 tribe. Now I don't see that happening here for various reasons, but you never know.

DeletedUser1624

I don't count a tribe out till they disband. In 13, 2 of the top 3 tribes came into the picture out of nowhere, including the #1 tribe. Now I don't see that happening here for various reasons, but you never know.
With how Coven bargained with us to take their core villaged in order for us to allow them to fight at the rim is pathetic. They showed their true colours and we walked all over them.

Looking at their highest member, 15k points last I checked (?), it's pretty pathetic. They can say they are strong, but once S.S comes for them they will feel our wrath, again.

DeletedUser1993

Damn it w16 looks pretty exciting with all these tribes fighting each other. Wish I didn't abandon the server now :(

DeletedUser1990

From the looks of things coven is just replacing itself on the outskirts as fast as it is getting wiped from the rest of the map.

Any tribe could mass recruit the newcomers on the outskirts, doesnt really mean much.
H-H - Jumping into number three after the least surprising merge of the century is the Hell Hounds.
I don't really understand this. The only merge HH did was LGD and they were a small tribe, it barely boosted the points at all and I can't really say it wasn't "surprising" given that we were being told to kill LGD the day before merge.

DeletedUser1725

I don't really understand this. The only merge HH did was LGD and they were a small tribe, it barely boosted the points at all and I can't really say it wasn't "surprising" given that we were being told to kill LGD the day before merge.
I was still talking about the RVS merge, you guys should have killed LGD though. Let you grow instead of more blue in your provinces. Same thing with your alliance with the Roman Empire.

DeletedUser1990

You dont have to tell me this, I've complained about it endlessly. I can't even spy on a noob without them ending up as ally. I had to break NAP myself just to be able to expand! Some people think co-existing with all the lesser tribes is a legitimate path to victory. I think it's nonsense. With LGD we had to recruit a bunch of 2-3k pts noobs, because apparently they needed "protecting". :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1976

From the looks of things coven is just replacing itself on the outskirts as fast as it is getting wiped from the rest of the map.

Any tribe could mass recruit the newcomers on the outskirts, doesnt really mean much.

It really depends on the quality of their players recruited.

DeletedUser2004

Yeah Conquest to MERGE INTO Coven. LOL Same With S.S. a MERGE INTO Coven. Don't get ur stuff twisted. Noobs i swear. Also Coven was also at war with LOA and TFM. lmfao.