• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Maps

DeletedUser2041

Hello, I'm new to this game but heard that the server will close after one tribe hold certain % of villages in the map. If that is true then I think this server will close soon as TLI and CoH have merged today and they already got tons of villages across the map. End game needs to change and the pace of progress should be slowed down to make it more fun.

It doesn't work like that. I believe there is a minimum time frame in which the server will close. Nor do I believe that either of them will merge. They most likely will duke it out and see who is the better tribe. First off the server has to close opening player slots.

DeletedUser2065

It doesn't work like that. I believe there is a minimum time frame in which the server will close. Nor do I believe that either of them will merge. They most likely will duke it out and see who is the better tribe. First off the server has to close opening player slots.

They have merged to one tribe yesterday. Few more players waiting for the "HI" to level up and expand to move.

http://prntscr.com/cm0qrj

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2041

That's quite the shame, but they won't force the world to closure this early. I highly doubt it.

DeletedUser2065

That's quite the shame, but they won't force the world to closure this early. I highly doubt it.

It will go like this voting :D

Watch for 3 minutes and you will know the conclusion :D

DeletedUser1487

Did you really believe TLI and CoH would war it out? We have been allies this whole time, we have exactly the same view on the world, been fighting together to clear the entire world, and you expect us to fight each other while also fighting RPR, TRL, Coven-UDG, VRT,...the list goes on. This world isn't close to ending yet, but it will be quicker than most.

DeletedUser2041

Seems like the pro's don't want a challenge anymore. They just want easy win worlds now I guess. Seems very unsporty.

DeletedUser1487

Well us "pros" don't like to turn on our friends. Atleast it will be fun, can't say the same for you.

DeletedUser2065

Seems like the pro's don't want a challenge anymore. They just want easy win worlds now I guess. Seems very unsporty.

Can't blame them. Unless the devs do something about end game, this is how future worlds are gonna be.

DeletedUser1487

Maybe all you guys should get good, learn from past worlds, or yes, these worlds will turn out this way. Noobs won't stay noobs forever as long as they keep trying.

DeletedUser2041

Well us "pros" don't like to turn on our friends. Atleast it will be fun, can't say the same for you.
Having fun in a game doesn't mean you have to turn on your friends. You can split off into 3 different groups and see how well everyone does against each other. It's a game. You don't have to win.

DeletedUser2041

Literally doing the same thing S.S did. All the good players joined one tribe.... just... you're 2 1/2x the size as S.S. We're bored with this world already. It's way to easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

Whats your whining going to do? We wanted to give the world an EPIC beating, and win. If you aren't playing to win, why play at all? Playing to win doesn't mean you aren't playing to enjoy the game. I thoroughly enjoy this game, the fighting, the competition, and winning just seems to follow me everywhere I go....

DeletedUser2041

If you enjoy slaughtering noobs that send you D units as a nuke than be my guest.

Just please don't tell me you enjoy competition when it seems you ally yourself with the only good players of the server.

DeletedUser2049

Saying you have "competition" is quite hypocritical when you just take the top 20 players to a new server just to destroy everyone else.
Want a challenge? Try taking over a server alone.

DeletedUser1487

I'm so confused, what is your argument?
If you enjoy slaughtering noobs that send you D units as a nuke than be my guest.

Just please don't tell me you enjoy competition when it seems you ally yourself with the only good players of the server.
Ya that was totally pointless argument. Not my fault all the good ones happened to join the same tribe. Maybe you should have done a better job recruiting.
Saying you have "competition" is quite hypocritical when you just take the top 20 players to a new server just to destroy everyone else.
Want a challenge? Try taking over a server alone.
Not sure if that was directed to me or to Kinben. Besides, all you guys are such poor losers, the moment you guys start losing, you start whining and saying "its not fair". Gosh, now I know how S.S felt after they started tearing everyone in their world apart.

DeletedUser2041

tfxworthy, I'm not a recruiter in us16 or us17. I'm an S.S member.

DeletedUser2067

Dont understand why people whine so much. People tend to do that after they thought they were going to get provided shield for them to grow all nice and snugly. Cant blame players/tribes for sticking together and winning worlds. If you don't like it, I suggest to stay away from MMO games as it happens across all of them.

Been playing TW1 since 2006 and first time playing TW2. Different taste but if you get your act straight you may have a chance. That and the CC...

DeletedUser2041

Who's whining? I don't give a rats for us17. It's going to be over before us16 because nobody seems to want to have fun, lol.