• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactives turning into Barbs

• Thread starter DeletedUser1487
  • Start date

DeletedUser1487

Why hasn't any inactives from the begining of the world in w18 turned barb yet? It should take like what, 45 days to be put on the list? And its been over 2 months now. Whats going on?

DeletedUser1573

you know, i had i think 4 villages turn to barbs in my province awhile ago, but people who had been inactive longer than that still havent turned

DeletedUser1487

Something needs to be done, mods aren't doing anything about it. Its been brought up over and over again. We need the farms, especially ssince COS feels barb munching is how you take villages from HI.

DeletedUser

Do we really need to list the amount of villages we're taking from Hi? Cut the crap Tfox.

DeletedUser1487

Get out of this thread CD, this is about inactives, not your bs trying to shut me down. I'm waiting for a mod to respond here about this, inactives aren't turning into barbs, its been over two months now since people would be starting to quit.

DeletedUser1487

Would any mods like to take a crack at this? Anything to say about this?

DeletedUser1179

The system recognizes when an account goes inactive for so long and changes the village to a barb. Unfortunately we don't have any control over when that happens. Not to mention that sometimes accounts that should be inactive aren't recognized as such because a co-op could still be accessing the account.

DeletedUser1487

I'm talking about the 52 point villages that litter every province, which still have yet to turn barb, none have so far, 2 months in. Something is wrong, cause nothing is being generated into barbs after the 45 day inactive date.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Not all villages go barb immediately after the time limit, Tfox.

What happens is, the system recognizes there are X amount of villages that are inactive and it puts them in a pool. After that, the system automatically selects Y% from that pool and turns them barb.

Why they do it that way is beyond me, but that's how it was explained to me.

DeletedUser1487

I understand that yes, just want to know why 2 months later, none have turned to barbs yet.

DeletedUser1179

There is really no clear answer to that, we don't change villages to barbs manually, it's done by the system and for some reason the system isn't seeing it as inactive.

DeletedUser2041

The system recognizes when an account goes inactive for so long and changes the village to a barb. Unfortunately we don't have any control over when that happens. Not to mention that sometimes accounts that should be inactive aren't recognized as such because a co-op could still be accessing the account.

I'm questioning the system then, I believe that if the main user goes inactive then the account should barb out. Co-ops shouldn't have any effect on the barb out timer whatsoever. Otherwise they would be abusing coop abuse am I wrong?

DeletedUser1487

There is really no clear answer to that, we don't change villages to barbs manually, it's done by the system and for some reason the system isn't seeing it as inactive.
Thats what I wanted to know, thank you :)

mosquito6

Spearman
non of the inactive villas turned for sometime most of them don't have co-op cause they're not in tribes so your system needs to be looked at for you're having a lot of issues with it

DeletedUser465

Accounts that do not get logged into are usually 14 days prior to turning