• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This world needs a banter thread

DeletedUser1949

Looking forward to some fun. Cant tell you guys how fun it has been so far or everyone will want to join. oh wait they already do according to the inbox....20 and staying 20 So if you want to join make sure your in the top 20 here in a few months maybe then it could happen :p assuming someone quits but so far line of ppl to get in and noone is leaving or even planning to so yah the 20 seems to be working at least here. The rooster jumps off his soap box and drops mic.
I've found WAR's weakness. Noble cokky out of top 20, then he must disband tribe and transfer members over to who nobled him. I'm pretty sure it's outlined somewhere in the vague "up for anyone's interpretation" rule book.

DeletedUser2207

Looking forward to some fun. Cant tell you guys how fun it has been so far or everyone will want to join. oh wait they already do according to the inbox....20 and staying 20 So if you want to join make sure your in the top 20 here in a few months maybe then it could happen :p assuming someone quits but so far line of ppl to get in and noone is leaving or even planning to so yah the 20 seems to be working at least here. The rooster jumps off his soap box and drops mic.
I thought it was your turn to teach kindergarten...

cokky

Berserker
I've found WAR's weakness. Noble cokky out of top 20, then he must disband tribe and transfer members over to who nobled him. I'm pretty sure it's outlined somewhere in the vague "up for anyone's interpretation" rule book.

I expect someone to try at some point. I am not unbeatable just has not happened in a while. It would be very good for the world if someone was at least capable of pulling of such a feat. (the only ones who could are probably in WAR) Everyone needs to put there heads down farm and attack. Less yak more attack.

cokky

Berserker
Snuggle is a bit strong i would consider be cordial with not snuggle. There is no tribe we are all in with. Our stance is to remain semi neutral and let the MRT tribes fight or ally with limited interference from us. We have had a go at 1 already But it is early for a full on war and we would out balance things to greatly if we picked a side. I think it is more responsible to stay out of it then to go back and forth a lot diplomatically. Right now i believe the forces are pretty balanced on the 2-4 sides.

DeletedUser2207

So many words...means the same thing. You're avoiding the tribes with the higher experience level players via naps in order to grow. Not a bad strategy. Seems to work well for the smaller player number tribes in recent worlds. Though these tribes would be smarter to take you and your boys out instead of making nice...as it doesn't tend to go well for the tribe who doesn't get the ultimate snuggle later.

DeletedUser

As cokky explained, wasting troops when you don't have nobles will negatively impact a tribes experience and growth. It's too early to be in a full scale war...

DeletedUser2207

I totally got what he said, cold. Doesn't even remotely negate what I said though. Allowing a player to grow unmolested when you don't know which way their tribe will lean isn't exactly a good strategy. Seen it happen often enough to know by now. No one said anything about a full scale war, either. There are wars already going on...but more skirmishes and province cleaning than anything else

DeletedUser2309

Most tribes only have NAPs for the time being...and we all know NAPS just mean ill attack you later. I'm sure after nobles start popping out that will change the tide of alliances, naps, and wars.

DeletedUser1574

So many words...means the same thing. You're avoiding the tribes with the higher experience level players via naps in order to grow. Not a bad strategy. Seems to work well for the smaller player number tribes in recent worlds. Though these tribes would be smarter to take you and your boys out instead of making nice...as it doesn't tend to go well for the tribe who doesn't get the ultimate snuggle later.
I don't believe u will find a member of WAR who will avoid any player.....we just don't rush into battle half cocked

DeletedUser2207

I don't believe u will find a member of WAR who will avoid any player.....we just don't rush into battle half cocked
Maybe I'm not wording this correctly...war is playing the dip game beautifully. Ya'll have naps with the tribes with the highest number of experienced players. Each of these tribes likely agreed thinking war will eventually either ally up or merge. Its a good strategy for war, but not so much for the tribe that doesn't get that dip move later. Plus, it leaves war free from worrying about the experience filled and rather large tribes hitting them while they grow. Never said it was fear...its strategy. Feeding on the smaller, less experienced players while growing big enough to get into it with someone stronger...makes sense for a tribe like war. Still doesn't make sense for anyone else to agree to it. Its like watching the R world muffin tribe playing the top 2 tribes while getting huge alllll over again. Doesn't affect me, but it is amusing

DeletedUser

I expect someone to try at some point. I am not unbeatable just has not happened in a while. It would be very good for the world if someone was at least capable of pulling of such a feat. (the only ones who could are probably in WAR) Everyone needs to put there heads down farm and attack. Less yak more attack.
You know with this i could think of a few in TKO and a couple in LQ and 1 in ATG that i think could take you, plus about 2 or 3 that arnt playing anymore that i know could take you

cokky

Berserker
damn my best laid plans..... Well it was the plan at one point unfortunately i got smacked coming out of protection by a tribe so that sorta stalled it then a number of tribes went red on us. Sure we can debait whether these players have the best players or not TBH its to early to tell that but the tribe that attacked us has won a world recently no reason to think they suck. the other one had some top players in it as well. But there is not a tribe out there in the game now that is not limiting its exposure to reds. Noone can take everyone on at once. this is part of what will make this world interesting. There is 4-5 (5 if you include us) groups of players with a decent chance dominate and who have dominated a world in the past. Hopefully the world will fill with more groups and not finish this pathetic in size.

DeletedUser

damn my best laid plans..... Well it was the plan at one point unfortunately i got smacked coming out of protection by a tribe so that sorta stalled it then a number of tribes went red on us. Sure we can debait whether these players have the best players or not TBH its to early to tell that but the tribe that attacked us has won a world recently no reason to think they suck. the other one had some top players in it as well. But there is not a tribe out there in the game now that is not limiting its exposure to reds. Noone can take everyone on at once. this is part of what will make this world interesting. There is 4-5 (5 if you include us) groups of players with a decent chance dominate and who have dominated a world in the past. Hopefully the world will fill with more groups and not finish this pathetic in size.
lol, WAT on World 8 declared war on everyone from the very get go, and well they kinda won it.

cokky

Berserker
on 17 same thing happened to us and yes we won it. but this is a diff world with a little different dynamic believe it or not there is a better spread of tribes at least on paper you have TH2 probably winners on 19 TKO and WAR winners of 17 L.Q winners or 13 i think S,S that won a world and possibly some others i forget. Personally i am not much of a fan of taking a winning world tribe name to a new server as it never is exactly the same again and can get you unwanted attention but it is epic to win a few with the same name so i can see the allure.

DeletedUser2207

You done good, and really most the time when they do that the core is generally the same people
Have we met? I don't play the core with any seriousness...just collecting inventory goodies and seeing who is out there.

DeletedUser

Have we met? I don't play the core with any seriousness...just collecting inventory goodies and seeing who is out there.
I ment the usage of words, the core comment was towards like the core of a tribe being the ones to carry over tot eh new world. like LQ i recognize at least 70% of those names from the original

also im fairly certain we have not