• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

4243788a13605778fbe490d39af79e242637a12d.jpg

TOP 10 TRIBES: Week 1

Weekly Update Archives:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7

Week 8
Week 9
Week 11 (10 was skipped)
Week 12
Power Rankings

map_www_us20_f8984344c3297bc8ea928fdb25328d43_14861442357429.png

(edit map updated courtesy of coldog22)
Hi there. Since the world is currently pretty slow, I decided to do some power rankings for the top 10 tribes. I will be doing a short analysis of each tribe and give power rankings at the end. You are free to take or leave these rankings, or offer your own. And now, onto the tribes.

1) Sarcasm & Malice
With a great cluster on the Northeastern side, and an awful spread to the south and west of the core S&M has quite the challenge ahead of them. They are divided between LQ and ATG. Their abysmal BP ratio (something like 1.2/1, needs to be solved quickly. They'll need to consider merging with ATG if they are to stand a chance against LQ.
6 Members in top 50

2) Livid Quakers
This is without a doubt the top dog tribe right now. Highest tribe level in the game, active/experienced players, and incredible BP ratio of 4/1 and highest BP in the game (by 2k points), this tribe is in it for the long haul. Very nice cluster in the northeastern part of the core. My only criticism is the random spreads to the south and west. Most likely will see them expanding eastern influence on the core.
11 Members in top 50

3) Shadow Syndicate
An average tribe with a high member count and decent spread to the northwest, and random members to the southeast. Surprisingly active, with quite a few experienced players, and a great BP ratio (3/1). They'll need to work on establishing themselves in the West and work on filling in the massive gaps between some members.
5 Members in top 50

4) The Kill Order
Fairly lean and trim player count, these are the rulers of the southeastern realm. They seem to have a few experienced players, and are tied for highest BP in the game. However, the BP ratio (2/1) isn't necessarily something to write home about.
11 Members in top 50

5) We Always Rule
The realms elite. Taking up all top 5 spots, these guys are serious business. Great cluster at the core, and an incredible average points per member (7000+). Despite only having 20 members, they have one of the highest BP in the game with an incredible 3/1 ratio. These guys kick ass. However, unless they start taking on more members in the future, I can see them being overwhelmed in the late game. (I'm sure that is pretty obvious, but you're just gonna have to deal with it.)
12 Members in the top 50

6) REW
The only thing this tribe has going for it is that they have a decent cluster in the southwest of the core. Terrible BP, low member count, and barely worth mentioning member count, I don't see this tribe lasting much longer.
0 Members in top 50

7) Atlantis The Great
Another tribe not really worth mentioning, as they dont seem to do much. Below average points per member, and laughably pathetic BP, this tribe either needs to get moving, or merge with someone who can get members into gear.
0 Members in top 50

8) Sons of Liberty
Ridiculously spread out with a barely noticeable cluster in the North. They have a low member count, INSANELY low bp ratio 0.2/1, low points, and low hopes for the future. This tribe might as well be a punching bag.
0 Members in top 50

9) Destined Imperial Empire
Semi-decent spread on the western rim, and marginal leadership. Although they claimed to be the #2 tribe on O, it is sad to see how far the Empire has fallen. Unless they make some drastic changes, they will be destined to merge with other tribes.
0 Members in top 50

10) Southern Comfort
The most WTF spread I've seen yet in the game. I'm honestly not even sure how they managed to get into the top 10. The only thing they have going for them is a positive 3/1 BP ratio, which is more than Sons of Liberty or Destined Imperial Empire can say.
0 Members in top 50

This brings us to our power rankings:
1) Livid Quakers
2) The Kill Order
3) We Always Rule
4) Shadow Syndicate
5) Sarcasm & Malice
6) Destined Imperial Empire
7) Atlantis The Great
8) REW
9) Sons of Liberty
10) Southern Comfort

Last edited:
Yeah, I forgot to change the background to black. haha! I think I'd prefer maybe zoomed out 1 more time, but thats mostly because I have terrible screen resolution.

DeletedUser773

That was a lot of work, and all I did was read it! XD , Good Job!

DeletedUser825

Well the power rankings aren't helped by the fact that the previous number 1, TH2, broke apart and many of their members were scooped up by L.Q, S.S, and S&M. Biz was generous enough to hand over TH2 to Elphame, thus creating the current number 1. It is definitely an exciting world. Pretty sure Cokky plans to take WAR all the way to late game with only the 20 members and it will be one heck of a ride. Now, since I am in TKO, I wish to provide a little bit of background. A lot of the players in TKO have played US8 and were in the winning tribe. Many of us are considered vets by the amount of time we have played, or some by the achievements they have gotten. The slow start on our bash is partially because our enemy is good at dodging. Props to them. Then they decided to restart, leaving our provinces relatively secured.

Well the power rankings aren't helped by the fact that the previous number 1, TH2, broke apart and many of their members were scooped up by L.Q, S.S, and S&M.
Does this mean you feel they're accurate, but were inflated by TH2 collapsing?

Pretty sure Cokky plans to take WAR all the way to late game with only the 20 members and it will be one heck of a ride.
If that's true, those guys are really going to have their hands full. Should be a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing what they manage to pull off!

Now, since I am in TKO, I wish to provide a little bit of background. A lot of the players in TKO have played US8 and were in the winning tribe. Many of us are considered vets by the amount of time we have played, or some by the achievements they have gotten. The slow start on our bash is partially because our enemy is good at dodging. Props to them. Then they decided to restart, leaving our provinces relatively secured.
Thanks for the info! I'm really hoping to make this into a kind of a news update about the world and give everyone an update to how things are playing out. If you are interested, feel free to PM me here or in game so I can make for more exciting updates in the future.

DeletedUser1401

Best formatted summary of a world i've seen in a long time. Very nice job and hope you continue it until the end. I've seen too many of these started and then just stop after two or three updates. I would hate for a good review like this to die out. Again, nice work DaBahamaLlama.

DeletedUser2306

Thanks for the info! I'm really hoping to make this into a kind of a news update about the world and give everyone an update to how things are playing out. If you are interested, feel free to PM me here or in game so I can make for more exciting updates in the future.
Please do!!! You did a great job

Best formatted summary of a world i've seen in a long time. Very nice job and hope you continue it until the end. I've seen too many of these started and then just stop after two or three updates. I would hate for a good review like this to die out. Again, nice work DaBahamaLlama.
That really means a lot! I intend to do more than 3 of these updates, as long as real life doesnt get in the way! Feel free to post opinions or give me basic info about tribes so I can provide better updates in the future.

DeletedUser626

Great job. This is a prime example of what each world is missing. A player that's willing to do this kind of write up. Please keep up the great work and look forward to seeing your future updates.

DeletedUser1178

Great job. This is a prime example of what each world is missing. A player that's willing to do this kind of write up. Please keep up the great work and look forward to seeing your future updates.

This is exactly what I miss about Tribal Wars it's one of those games were tho forum is just as much a part of the game as the game itself, it's a shame it has declined over the years unfortunately I don't think the mobile platform helped much either. That said keep up the great work I like Reading these types of posts! :)

cokky

Berserker
Its only 2 weeks in to the new administration oh wait dont want to go there Server(strange how it was same day) Any way before anyone wants to burn down the game.. It was very well laid out a lot like the early days on 11. I am pretty sure that was the last time there was in in depth deal like that if you can try to interview the top 5 leaders. That always makes for a good read. Well except me everyone is tired of my dribble.

DeletedUser

Its only 2 weeks in to the new administration oh wait dont want to go there Server(strange how it was same day) Any way before anyone wants to burn down the game.. It was very well laid out a lot like the early days on 11. I am pretty sure that was the last time there was in in depth deal like that if you can try to interview the top 5 leaders. That always makes for a good read. Well except me everyone is tired of my dribble.
i was about to recommend a leader interview thing, although i would say make it top 10 cause i do know the ATG leader is pretty good considering he helped lead ONE tribe in W3 to victory earning himself a #1 and #2 in points and OBP or maybe it wass #2 and #3 cant remember to lazy to look up

one other thing that would be pretty cool, if your really bored is look up how many winners each tribe has from previous worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1178

I Remember that Jester started it, I was First to academy without crowns on that world never had more in-comings so early in a game before. If I remember right my tribe was completely engulfed by mass recruiting Tribe that declared on us as soon as protection went down. Held my own for a bit, then most of the Tribe had other world or RL issues or just went inactive. Then RL got to busy and my co-op was also busy so called it a day on that one.

i was about to recommend a leader interview thing, although i would say make it top 10 cause i do know the ATG leader is pretty good considering he helped lead ONE tribe in W3 to victory earning himself a #1 and #2 in points and OBP or maybe it wass #2 and #3 cant remember to lazy to look up

one other thing that would be pretty cool, if your really bored is look up how many winners each tribe has from previous worlds
That's really interesting. I'm fairly busy right now, but I like the idea of interviewing tribe leaders. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

DeletedUser

Are these Updates gana be like a once a week sorta thing?