• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser1487

IDK what CD told you, but check stats in w9, I'm definitely still alive at end of world, bash wasn't great cause thats my first world where I learned a bit of the game, but hey, I didn't lose :D

EDIT: it must be beginners luck to have had 100+ villages that world, cause w11 was definitely to date my best world, and I still didn't even get 100+ villages there, got real close tho. Had way more OBP and DBP tho.

DeletedUser

I had 138 villages on W9 (My first Tw2 world) before I quit. I was also one of the strongest players on that world (As I am on W18). IMP only won W9 due to the heavy hitters leaving the game due to IRL issues. HUG won world 15 by HUGGING it out. They had to merge a TON of players in to stay alive. They eventually teamed up with DIE and started smashing CND. Wasn't a fair fight by far. You can't say you've won those worlds yourself when you were carried by two MRT tribes. I would LOVE to see you try to do what I've done on multiple worlds with only 60-80 players.

w18 is the first time I committed to a world and lost, now stop talking in a world you aren't in. Its like you said, if you don't play the world, don't talk in its forums.
Unlike you, I don't join worlds in hopes of joining an MRT to get an "easy win." I fully commit to a single world and smash my way through it. I've fought against many many "world winners," yet they all fall. 96% of players win a world by sticking with a few big bad dogs, or resetting and outlasting their opponents.

cokky

Berserker
ok you 2 back to 18 with you... There is a definite difference between winning with a team of good players that carry you because you are smart enough to figure out which side has the better players and another thing to Be the better players and not have anyone on you team that needs carried IE WAR.

DeletedUser1487

I had 138 villages on W9 (My first Tw2 world) before I quit. I was also one of the strongest players on that world (As I am on W18). IMP only won W9 due to the heavy hitters leaving the game due to IRL issues. HUG won world 15 by HUGGING it out. They had to merge a TON of players in to stay alive. They eventually teamed up with DIE and started smashing CND. Wasn't a fair fight by far. You can't say you've won those worlds yourself when you were carried by two MRT tribes. I would LOVE to see you try to do what I've done on multiple worlds with only 60-80 players.

Unlike you, I don't join worlds in hopes of joining an MRT to get an "easy win." I fully commit to a single world and smash my way through it. I've fought against many many "world winners," yet they all fall. 96% of players win a world by sticking with a few big bad dogs, or resetting and outlasting their opponents.
Can you freaking please stop trolling my ass? Couldn't take the fact someone was making a compliment to me without one to you? Dude, I know its so crazy that people like to talk to me. But please, your judgement on worlds has been proven wrong for so long. Your tribe was failing against HUG, so you guys ran to the 2nd best tribe, and the fact that HUG was a massive blanket that outnumbered your players villages 3:1 at least, and were left unchecked after we had barbed, so when CND became a tad bit larger due to TLI merge, it changed nothing, we choked you guys a little bit more every day, pownded you quite literally, it was over the day the war started, sure you area had nice success with cat and his crew, but EVERYWHERE else had failed and it was only a matter of time that it took the south HUG to reach the north CND, and you guys lost.

Besides that, I'm sorry I'm not as great as the mighty ColDog, but stop trolling me wherever I go, you know what doesn't change as well? You always troll me and talk trash. I say no more. Idgaf what you say, nobody gives a chit.

DeletedUser1487

That is a fantastic comparison actually, you are right there haha, those two didn't like each other either. :p:D

b7cc39d6adbbeaf76c41a4b7dc5c1427.jpg

DeletedUser2207

Why do so many potentially interesting forum posts end up with the bickering... Sigh
Update :) I officially have a target for world 20 and it's got me all excited. Not telling...can't have the fella preparing too much for our dance

DeletedUser

Why do so many potentially interesting forum posts end up with the bickering... Sigh
Update :) I officially have a target for world 20 and it's got me all excited. Not telling...can't have the fella preparing too much for our dance
Sometimes the bickring is the fun part, i mean thats basicly the name of this one i believe, and can we play it hang man style? cause im thinking it has an S in it

DeletedUser2207

Sometimes the bickring is the fun part, i mean thats basicly the name of this one i believe, and can we play it hang man style? cause im thinking it has an S in it
Haha nice guess, what with s being rather common. But no such luck this time

DeletedUser

Now you're getting dangerously close to my secrets...weeding out the alphabet and all. Bet you have a person in mind got each guess too
1st one yes, after that its beeen pretty random XD and i figure ill get at least 1 right outa the 26 tries, althought i think half my guy is hanging :(

DeletedUser2207

1st one yes, after that its beeen pretty random XD and i figure ill get at least 1 right outa the 26 tries, althought i think half my guy is hanging :(
Well there is that. Curious why you'd think sly though. He seems an OK fella and I have no reason to hunt tko at this time

DeletedUser2207

Asking this in a thread called "Who's the world's most hated player"
The bickering isn't even between 2 players on the world. It would make sense if they were both playing world 20. Cold being here to bicker makes him look desperate and very troll like. As for most hated, everyone here is being too nice...