• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wars

DeletedUser

So a thought occurred to me, we had the wars won/lost ratio thing but it never got implemented.

what if we did it like EU4, and set war goals or something of the sort. like say each tribe that declares war, sets goals for example

Eliminate Enemy from: sectors 1,3,5,7,15
Eliminate 50% of the Enemy
Noble 25% of the Enemy
Cause Enemy Tribe to lose 75% of membership
Take all the villas of the Enemy Leader

Things of that nature. and make it to where each War goal accomplished gives the tribe a boost, like donations towards the tribe level. and after all war goals are met (given they are a tough enough goal) the tribe and who ever is in it gets a prosperity booster, or a recruitment booster, leaders choice.

and to declare peace there actually has to be a deal of some sort like Tribe B lost the war to tribe A and therefore give tribe A 100 donations worth of honor points for at a 2-1 ratio (so really tribe B is paying 200 honor points)

But they have to be so close in points, kinda like the moral system so if #1 declares war on #111 they will get like 1% of the actual honor points so as to prevent bullying, however the closer they are on the chart so lets say #2 declares on #3 but #2 is way bigger that will still be full go because of tribe ranks in the actual system

another thing i think would be cool is when war is declared that the tribal leaders get to choose a perk just for that war for example, (Edit, it would work just against that tribe that they declared war on, so being at war with multiple tribes could mean different perks towards different tribes)

Rams 10% more effective
25% defensive bonus against sabos
Trebs 10% more effective
Travel times cut by 33%

Things like that so there actually is a benefit to declaring war as opposed to just turning them red on the map.

it would also make the leaders role in the war much more of a role, and make wars much more intresting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1574

something of the sort could make the game more appealing

DeletedUser1179

I'm always watching, or at least try to always be...:p

DeletedUser

Is there any chance that we can see the status on some prior ones that are being implemented?

DeletedUser1179

Which one? If you mean the tribe limit thread, there is no change on that at the moment.

DeletedUser

Just in general for any and all that have been forwarded

DeletedUser773

I've always thought smaller more active tribes are better. But I've learned they are simply no match, and are ultimately forced to either disband or simply go inactive and forget about it, for awhile.

DeletedUser

Also The leaders would get to accept or deny the peace agreements

I do really think this would also help bring closure to some of the wars that just never seem to go away as well

DeletedUser773

and perhaps, negotiate terms for surrender... Like Tributes to the Victor in the form of Tribute options, or a thumbnail like that. To ensure gratified host and stave off, double cross. There got to be a button for that, To klik on.

DeletedUser2216

This would be an interesting feature but it could be easily abused in the early game. Just send one member out to form a one-man tribe, declare war, rim him, collect bonus.

DeletedUser

This would be an interesting feature but it could be easily abused in the early game. Just send one member out to form a one-man tribe, declare war, rim him, collect bonus.
Wellt hats why the actul colletion from the one tribe would be half of what the other tribe send for example Tribe A loses the war and send 10 points Tribe B wins the war and receives 5 points

if Tribe A has 0 points then the max Tribe B can ask for is 0 points and it would be points not tribe levels cause level 1 does not = level 30