• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2207

One of our huge mistakes (sorry Elphame) was trying to help out and keep her tribe (I'm sorry I cant remember the name) afloat. Well that is the official story, the actual plan was to force a merge with her tribe and attempt to turn it around and use those members as fodder against COS while we ate IRN in the south and fortified the north (I know, we were very underhanded but hey, its TW).
Funny...ya'll denied the merge and pushed for us to rebuild...

DeletedUser685

Funny...ya'll denied the merge and pushed for us to rebuild...

Funny how I was added to the leadership as a "courtesy" when we merged, but as a "leader", I had no other leader co-op nor was I privy to this grand plan. Guess the other leaders all kept their own council (which I suspected, since the council chat I was in was dead)
Worst thing T_O did on this world was merge with HI in the first place. Best thing we ever did was leave and bring T_O back. Our little bunch ain't doing half bad - and the game is fun again :D

DeletedUser2207

Funny how I was added to the leadership as a "courtesy" when we merged, but as a "leader", I had no other leader co-op nor was I privy to this grand plan. Guess the other leaders all kept their own council (which I suspected, since the council chat I was in was dead)
Hey, you got more than I did...

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yea the merge was denied b/c we felt (and rightly so imo) that we could get the members with no strings attached from a merge. The idea was to break upnthe tribe, snag members and leave a large buffer between us and the rest of the world. It was pretty crappy but it would have worked, yall in a pretty fragile state and we meant to take full advantage of it. No sucessfull tribe does anything without having something to gain, we just forgot our goal.

The orginal plan was the eat IRN, we had some really good guys in the south but not many. We needed them to create a strong core of provinces then after a month or two we would ship in our world 9 vets that lived on the northern rim and use our native southern members to support their long range ops to increase our pressence in the south and slowly take it over. However when IRN merged in with Elphames tribe (sorry the name is still escaping me) it killed the entire plan. I feel the whole thing fell apart due to me not being as available as I was on world 9 to push our aggressive agenda and it turned into a tribal hugs thing.

We had a solid council, between the three core members I was the aggresive one, Xumi did a lot of diplo work and fireball was a excellent spymaster however when I left idk if there was anyone left to pull the "kill everything, drink beer" switch. The failure of Hi. is partly my fault as well, if only we had the time to devote to the game that we did on 9 I think it would have been more competitive however I dont want to take anything away from COS, played a good game and would have been a fantastic tribe to play agains. They will undoubtedly win the world, sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, writing on mobile.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Worst thing T_O did on this world was merge with HI in the first place. Best thing we ever did was leave and bring T_O back. Our little bunch ain't doing half bad - and the game is fun again :D

Omys hai peach! When I was there you had full access to everything we talked about, it was all in council chat we didnt have any side chats where we talked strategy, it was a fast moving chat in my time and any chat that you were left out of was prbly a diplo chat that was started before you joined and just didn't add you for simplicity's sake to not confuse the message. Idk what happened after I left though

DeletedUser465

Yea the merge was denied b/c we felt (and rightly so imo) that we could get the members with no strings attached from a merge. The idea was to break upnthe tribe, snag members and leave a large buffer between us and the rest of the world. It was pretty crappy but it would have worked, yall in a pretty fragile state and we meant to take full advantage of it. No sucessfull tribe does anything without having something to gain, we just forgot our goal.

The orginal plan was the eat IRN, we had some really good guys in the south but not many. We needed them to create a strong core of provinces then after a month or two we would ship in our world 9 vets that lived on the northern rim and use our native southern members to support their long range ops to increase our pressence in the south and slowly take it over. However when IRN merged in with Elphames tribe (sorry the name is still escaping me) it killed the entire plan. I feel the whole thing fell apart due to me not being as available as I was on world 9 to push our aggressive agenda and it turned into a tribal hugs thing.

We had a solid council, between the three core members I was the aggresive one, Xumi did a lot of diplo work and fireball was a excellent spymaster however when I left idk if there was anyone left to pull the "kill everything, drink beer" switch. The failure of Hi. is partly my fault as well, if only we had the time to devote to the game that we did on 9 I think it would have been more competitive however I dont want to take anything away from COS, played a good game and would have been a fantastic tribe to play agains. They will undoubtedly win the world, sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, writing on mobile.
Good analysis overall Harry

DeletedUser2207

Yea the merge was denied b/c we felt (and rightly so imo) that we could get the members with no strings attached from a merge
Silly plan...Ya'll failed to pay attention. What strings were ya'll so worried about? We had 1 person in leadership...and I didn't want to be in hi as anything more than a soldier. So all the shady bs was unnecessary. Congrats

DeletedUser773

Oh that's priceless, skill and honor, Lolz remember me, most honorable and noble king kymeria, I been here awhile darlin' theres no honor amongst thieves. And I rather enjoy my new approach, never had so much attention, I might just forget the game an stay on the forum, blasting all you nepotistic barb munchers. What have I got to lose, your respect...LMFAO, that's rich

DeletedUser2207

sorry don't have a pretty face, my girlish appeal didn't get me nowhere, fatso,
Because that was necessary...
But what would you know your not even in that world with me...so play all prissy and upitty you like I wonder how self preservation you capable of all around.
There isn't a world that I am not on, so idk what you are talking about there. Considering the number of people who have attacked me, and the complete lack of self-preservation I've even tried...you're full of it. I have no issue with eating rim...even sent tribal support away and let it happen just to save their defense troops.

DeletedUser685

Omys hai peach! When I was there you had full access to everything we talked about, it was all in council chat we didnt have any side chats where we talked strategy, it was a fast moving chat in my time and any chat that you were left out of was prbly a diplo chat that was started before you joined and just didn't add you for simplicity's sake to not confuse the message. Idk what happened after I left though

yeah, this was after you left. You were great to work with