• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W20 Who's the worlds most hated players.

DeletedUser

So does that mean in conclusion W20 is just a bunch of huggers who hates everybody else thats not W20?

DeletedUser2207

So does that mean in conclusion W20 is just a bunch of huggers who hates everybody else thats not W20?
Hey now...still building over in my corner, but the target hasn't changed colors so I can still bite him

DeletedUser

Hey now...still building over in my corner, but the target hasn't changed colors so I can still bite him
I ment the fourms silly, i mean our two distrubances were both W19 i believe ther than that weve been pretty civil

DeletedUser1178

The night is still young for this world Mon Cheri.......

I'm sure as time goes on and more time (money?) is invested, the more the veins will boil if something was to happen.

DeletedUser825

Well right now this world is full of huggers, but everyone is growing quite nicely. I hope a war breaks out soon though.

DeletedUser1487

hehe thought it was kind of fitting for this thread, I also noticed no one was coming around to party with you so I sent some spies to party with your spies. Seems your spies liked my spies so much they came to my Village to party to :D
Your villagers weren't so nice tho, they didn't like one of my spies, they decided to kill him. But hey, nobody wants to party over here, I do all the partying myself :(

DeletedUser1178

I'm to busy with the peasants and local riffraff in my area to party right now.....once there kneeling before my crown I may step outside my Keep to throw a few Axe parties, not sure were I'm going to party first though.

DeletedUser1178

I did actually get a incoming from WAR though, but that was a miss click and I tried moving into a TKO province to party but the bouncers threw me out. I've never really been into S&M before but open minded & will try anything once.... could try going to one of your parties I guess :D

DeletedUser465

I wouldn't say this worlds huggy at all. I'd say some of the ranks below 5 have approached people for NAPs but the top 5 are pretty orange to each other as far as i'm aware. Minus the WAR and S.S fight that has officially started.

DeletedUser1487

I did actually get a incoming from WAR though, but that was a miss click and I tried moving into a TKO province to party but the bouncers threw me out. I've never really been into S&M before but open minded & will try anything once.... could try going to one of your parties I guess :D
Our parties are lit af. Cause i'm there ;)