• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Five Map

DeletedUser2309

Come join an enemy tribe I'm sure you will get plenty of bash then lol. That would deffinitly spice things up if some members left TH2.

DeletedUser773

On the contrary, I think it's getting interesting there are some developments. The Top Five have changed, TH2 has Allied with smaller Tribes and a new Tribe I believe has replaced OOO for 5th place.

DeletedUser2309

OOO just went through a merge. uselessokra can we get an updated map :)

DeletedUser2131

Two weeks since an update. They don't call me useless for nothing!
Last week saw DRL get absorbed into RIP and a re-branded OOO [apparently not!]. SET (all four of them) has also merged into TH2.

feb1.png

While we're at it, I'd like to give a shoutout to Lady Elliana. She's a 16k player who's put up a better fight than the 30k+ guys we've been rolling through, and is in that cluster of red dots inside the top-left green. Game needs a few more players like her.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser773

I like that map :) Lots of colors, any chance I can get that in 20x36? for my wall?

DeletedUser2067

jesus, the world practically opened yesterday and its already over lol. At this rate world 30 will be opened by March.

DeletedUser773

SoB have gone Rouge, so they should actually be allied to RiP, ... reason, Their new founder has ordered his death squads out to internally eat "inactives" well folks they are not inactives I have had the pleasure of being their point of contact, and its like Help! were being attack by our own Tribe, oh then there the incessant barb munching by top players, Hah awesome those who consistently oppose to the practice systemically abuse the right, and call it tactic...hey no shame, just saying there a lot going on no one is mentioning, it's not all pretty colors, There's more to that picture. But leadership hardly gives a damn. Or they would be talking to me.. I know just about everything going on,with regard to SoB and their Alliance with TH2, and predict this world is far from over, it's just getting started. Interestingly enough there going to be an exodus, But I'll just leave it at that.

DeletedUser773

And it appears some players are on both sides. Baiting in some new fresh meat, to ground up, and turn to crabby patties.. Muy intresante! This is just my observation. Gladiators in the Arena, devilishly played against each other to their own demise, There will only be one winner in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser773

Well Th2 finally got the best of me, Too, gone to the other side! Blue don't want me, maybe Im better off Red.

DeletedUser465

Either, technically. One is incredibly more unlikely than the other however. haha