• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

multiple villages already?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1178
  • Start date

DeletedUser1178

how do some people have multiple villages already? like someone has 3 already....

DeletedUser773

<nah just two, nobody got three yet> Not in the Top Tribe.

DeletedUser1179

The problem has been reported and is currently being looked into.

DeletedUser1178

<nah just two, nobody got three yet> Not in the Top Tribe.

A player named DieBold has 3 even 2 is technically impossible as it requires the worker rest which is longer than worlds been open for.

DeletedUser1179

We are not sure that is what is happening, developers are looking at the situation and are working on fixing it.

DeletedUser2334

We are not sure that is what is happening, developers are looking at the situation and are working on fixing it.
What else could it be I mean I had a member of my tribe who has one villa restarted to get closer to tribe and as soon as he did it restarted him with 2 villas both with chapels if that's not a glitch then idk what a glitch is....

DeletedUser1179

I never said that it wasn't a glitch. However, we aren't sure that restarting is what is causing it, we are investigating every possible scenario to try and make sure we correct the situation correctly. We are aware that it is a bug and are doing everything we can to fix it.

DeletedUser2334

I never said that it wasn't a glitch. However, we aren't sure that restarting is what is causing it, we are investigating every possible scenario to try and make sure we correct the situation correctly. We are aware that it is a bug and are doing everything we can to fix it.
O ok I miss understood what u meant by not sure thats what it is lol

DeletedUser1178

It would be nice to have some clarity on what will happen once they have fixed the issue will they simply barb those villages that people restarted or will the world have to be rolled back to deal with the issue?

DeletedUser1179

Okay so to answer a few questions. No, the world will not be rolled back. The problem should be resolved. As for the other question about the extra villages, the situation will be taken cared of. ;)