• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Innogames tolerates cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2216

Ishkibable, (edited for accuracy) a member but not leader of L.Q, has been running multiple accounts. He was caught, temp banned, but then un-banned today because he threatened to sue Innogames.

Why do you enjoy winning outside the rules? You already spend thousands of dollars playing a browser game, is that not enough of an advantage? You need to play multiple accounts as well? You're that afraid of getting beat?

This is pathetic. Not sure I want to keep playing if Inno won't enforce their own rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2332

Ok, so :

1) Ishkibable is not our leader
2) you just act childish by spamming everywhere you can with this information
3) one guy cheats so you make a generality out of our tribe when probably all of us did not even know about it
4) yes this isn't cool, what's even less cool is bashing an entire tribe and the respectful players because you heard an info about it

DeletedUser

Hes not bashing the tribe hes bashing Ish, and if the rumors being true that trubble, alilio, ish and iks are true that would make him your leader

DeletedUser2332

Hes not bashing the tribe hes bashing Ish, and if the rumors being true that trubble, alilio, ish and iks are true that would make him your leader

Well, in the chat in the game he made a generality about "LQ wanting to leave the conversation because they don't want to know their leader is a liar". Sorry but for me that's just childish. Focus Ishkibable if you want, but let us out of that history, it doesn't concern us.

If this is true, well, whatever, but like I just said, we're respectable players and saying that is not cool.

DeletedUser2216

I apologize, I confused Ishkibable with his (brother I've heard?) Iksnumskaw, who is the leader.

But the rest of the post stands. He's claiming that Alilio is his niece but his own words say otherwise: https://snag.gy/dqwiHb.jpg

And here is proof of him violating the in game rules by requesting another person's password (Alilio) so he could log in as her to skirt the coop rules: https://snag.gy/nrUuKf.jpg

DeletedUser2332

I apologize, I confused Ishkibable with his (brother I've heard?) Iksnumskaw, who is the leader.

But the rest of the post stands. He's claiming that Alilio is his niece but his own words say otherwise: https://snag.gy/dqwiHb.jpg

And here is proof of him violating the in game rules by requesting another person's password (Alilio) so he could log in as her to skirt the coop rules: https://snag.gy/nrUuKf.jpg

Nah I mean if you have evidence you have the right to do it, I'm not against you on this. Just let us out of this, we're not concerned.

DeletedUser2216

Nah I mean if you have evidence you have the right to do it, I'm not against you on this. Just let us out of this, we're not concerned.

You're not concerned that Innogames allows cheating? I'm not the one who started that mass message, sorry for all the spam, I got added to it by LadyHawk same as everyone else.

Thats some pretty solid evidence

Yup. Now let's see if Innogames does anything about it. Multiple tickets have been submitted complaining... and quite a few people want their money back if they won't enforce the rules.

DeletedUser2332

You're not concerned that Innogames allows cheating? I'm not the one who started that mass message, sorry for all the spam, I got added to it by LadyHawk same as everyone else.

Yup. Now let's see if Innogames does anything about it. Multiple tickets have been submitted complaining... and quite a few people want their money back if they won't enforce the rules.
we're concerned that innogames allows cheating if this is true, yes, but not about the fact that we're in the same tribe. Never should LQ be mentioned because probably no one of us knew it.

DeletedUser

Im thinking it was mentioned for those that dont really know tis an identifying factor if you will, like Vice President Biden

DeletedUser2332

Im thinking it was mentioned for those that dont really know tis an identifying factor if you will, like Vice President Biden
I just mentioned an example of what he said earlier in the topic.

DeletedUser2216

we're concerned that innogames allows cheating if this is true, yes, but not about the fact that we're in the same tribe. Never should LQ be mentioned because probably no one of us knew it.

Oh yeah I wasn't trying to impugn the rest of the members of L.Q/tribe as a whole, only trying to make him identifiable to readers. If he was some n00b with a single 800 pt vil on the rim this wouldn't be an issue.

DeletedUser1574

if nothing is done about this i will sue innogames as i will not pay to play a game that allows cheating after 100% proof that cheating did indead happen

cokky

Berserker
Just want to give some examples of what is and is not cheating that is/was done by some members of LQ (ish)

Logging into a coop and using the coops troops to attack a person you are or defending your own town from an attack with coops troops. Ish very guilty of this and plenty of proof has been given. I personally have seen it through spys and bash computations long before this ban took place. This is also what got Biz banned.

Asking for and receiving log in information from other players and using it to push your personal agenda whether spying in another tribe or playing 2 accounts in the same tribe to further your or the tribes goals ie multi-accounting. Sufficient evidence has been shown to say he violated this rule as well. Several accounts have been tied to his IP address that are in both his tribe and other tribes. Some of which will probably be banned (never fall for the temptation to ask for another persons account or purchase one outside of the game)

Using crowns to level your tribe level or to help a coop IMO is not cheating however it can be seen to give an unfair advantage to a player or tribe and make others feel as though the person cheated those claiming such are mostly just sour grapes.

DeletedUser1401

Yellister, I do believe that the majority of LQ was unaware of this. However, now that they are aware why does LQ not kick him and all of his accounts from their tribe? If you leave him in the tribe, then the tribe is condoning cheating. As of this posting, he still appears to be in LQ.

DeletedUser1503

1st rule) Please be aware that a player who is invited to play on your account has complete control over your account's actions. You are responsible for the actions your Coop partners undertake. Items and packages bought or used while playing in another account will modify the original owner's inventory, not your own.
the response i got when my co-op once sent my troops away, and took my village????

DeletedUser465

1st rule) Please be aware that a player who is invited to play on your account has complete control over your account's actions. You are responsible for the actions your Coop partners undertake. Items and packages bought or used while playing in another account will modify the original owner's inventory, not your own.
the response i got when my co-op once sent my troops away, and took my village????
Sounds like you had a dirty player you let coop you. That only helps enforce you should always trust your coop.

DeletedUser773

Been Down this road before, No inno games won't delete him, No, you won't Sue, yes if he spend thousands of Dollars, he can pretty much do what he wants, he got it like that. If you want to quit, well you will be missed a little, maybe. I don't represent Innogames or any affiliates I am an outside observer but, it is nice to see Im not the only one who has a problem with cheating...it would be nice if we could just play War, nicely.

DeletedUser2332

Yellister, I do believe that the majority of LQ was unaware of this. However, now that they are aware why does LQ not kick him and all of his accounts from their tribe? If you leave him in the tribe, then the tribe is condoning cheating. As of this posting, he still appears to be in LQ.

Because what you say is actually not 100% sure evidence (especially the first screen when there is actually no direct mentioning about him lying). Even if the second is a violation, it is not DIRECTLY a violation. We have no real evidence here that it has been done. So yeah, we are investigating in our own tribe, we are not rushing things. Let time do its work. Before anything is done, he has our trust because he was a member of our tribe until 100% sure evidence shows up and says the contrary, if it ever comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.