• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Urquhart Banter!

DeletedUser1178

Figured I would create this thread so that the top 5 map thread can get back on topic, So yeah post all that good stuff here instead!

1le4n4.jpg

DeletedUser2115

Thank you. Lets lure everyone's attention here to spat back and forth instead.

Bubbz is trash. Never makes top 10 and likes to play turtle.

Kymeria is um... kymeria. The kid who plays right field in t-ball.

Poopypants needs a good cleaning. Also a noob at everything he does.

Tfox is definitely better than The Bubbz. The stats prove it...

Mafia is a MRT. Here to invite everyone they see.

DeletedUser1487

Can I respond here in this thread even tho I don't play this world? Will I get banter for that? hehehe

DeletedUser1178

Can I respond here in this thread even tho I don't play this world? Will I get banter for that? hehehe

IDC just bring all that crap in the top 5 maps thread here instead, fed up of reading a novel every time I want to look for a map lol XD

DeletedUser2283

I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW
/TAKES OFF PANTS

DeletedUser773

T-ball, thnx...

DeletedUser2115

If I remember right.... You did put in a support ticket for someone in your tribe getting back timed. Said we were cheating. So not just t-ball. But playing right field. But hey, you are on the field!

DeletedUser1179

Play nice over here, I think I've had enough excitement for one day :p

DeletedUser773

If I remember right.... You did put in a support ticket for someone in your tribe getting back timed. Said we were cheating. So not just t-ball. But playing right field. But hey, you are on the field!
yeah, I felt real sorry for her, too...I try to tell em watch out closely, it can get tricky, Guess the'll just have to learn the hard way, same as me... but I think I play a better, center and learning to lean both ways. But T-Ball! Im at least old enough to join the Little league...More like Im Coaching T-Ball, and just calling foul to the ump...But I learned something there, can't beat em join em. I did also catch that Puma, another subtle compliment, your correct I am still on the field after all. thnx was for that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser773

Better at some things ;) I would make a list but I'd get banned for life from the forums.
You'd have to have a life first Lol...PooPy....Im just busting, on ya!.. your comment about my lack of literary proficiency, Kinda stung. But, Im starting to like you too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

KingEvo

Archer
What I don't get is every world someone complains about the amount of members a tribe has. If you guys hate it so much why don't you message the developers to reduce the amount of members allowed In a tribe? How can you be upset with tribes using what the game is made for?