• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1487

WAR seems to be losing then, but TKO still holding strong. Always knew WAR in late game can't last long with 20 members. When inactivity hits, or when they have to internal a player, that'll cost them time and possible losses in villages.

DeletedUser2333

Yes TKO is still doing great, and I wouldn't go as far as saying WAR is losing they still have plenty of fight in them but yes, the time has come where only having 20 members is going to cause quite the struggle.. I am very interested to see if they try to stick it out with only 20 members or join their friends in TKO but I do know they pride themselves as not being a tribe to merge in any way for any reason so let's see how it goes

DeletedUser2216

WAR seems to be losing then, but TKO still holding strong. Always knew WAR in late game can't last long with 20 members. When inactivity hits, or when they have to internal a player, that'll cost them time and possible losses in villages.

Late game? We're not even a month into phase two. Think of us like a wall of warriors... when one falls, another steps into the gap created.

seems LQ's gains have only been through member gains.

Nah they also nibbled on some of our guys. They were able to eat many of dallas's vils when he quit without warning, and took back about 1/3 of the gains we'd made in the previous week. I'm not panicking.

DeletedUser1949

Idk...we spied a lot of your villages and you guys for real have all empty vils lol. Green reports don't lie. WAR lost 45 vils to LQ since 3/25. War took 2 LQ vils in the same time span while taking 8 barbarian villages and losing 3 members (dallas, vador, krssmith). These stats are from twtools.

Seems like a rough weekend for WAR if you ask me.

DeletedUser2216

I enjoyed playing this world and had planned on playing both this world and world 21, but the lag issue made it were I only felt like playing one world which ended up being world 21.
I'm actually not sure what's more annoying, the coop system abuse or the lag.

DeletedUser

Hey we cant be throwing that shad out in this thread, this one needs to stay saltless ish

DeletedUser1487

Well there is a member IN THE TOP TEN TRIBES that has cheated, admitted it, and even, as Kanye west has shown has also expressed it in a message. I'd say it is true, and this member is in LQ, who is in the top 10 tribes, so I'd say It is pretty on topic. I helped eat a LQ nuke today, if that makes this any more on topic.
You don't know if it's true if you don't have the story behind it.
So yeah, it's probably only salt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1179

Discussions of that nature is not on topic and will not be discussed on the forum. The topic is about the top 10 tribes in general not about any specific player.

DeletedUser

Im a bit curious on what the smaller tribes are doing leadership wise, and what their plans are for this world

DeletedUser2216

Im a bit curious on what the smaller tribes are doing leadership wise, and what their plans are for this world

Beg for a merger with a larger tribe. Take the few actives along with them.

L.Q has a policy (or so I've heard) requiring all members to have a leader as coop. This helps explain why we routinely get fakes from tiny players who appear to have quit the game weeks ago (no growth, no troop use).

One thing I've been wondering is why L.Q spends so much energy on WAR compared to what they do for TKO. Do they think we're an easier target, think TKO is a sleeping monster, have some deeper motive than I can imagine?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beg for a merger with a larger tribe. Take the few actives along with them.

L.Q has a policy (or so I've heard) requiring all members to have a leader as coop. This helps explain why we routinely get fakes from tiny players who appear to have quit the game weeks ago (no growth, no troop use).

One thing I've been wondering is why L.Q spends so much energy on WAR compared to what they do for TKO. Do they think we're an easier target, think TKO is a sleeping monster, have some deeper motive than I can imagine?
How many leaders does LQ have cause they have 154 members and they can only have 9 coops at one time

How many leaders does LQ have cause they have 154 members and they can only have 9 coops at one time
LQ leadership is starting to get to illuminati levels of conspiracy.

Being in the tribe, I can assure you that this is incorrect.

I was wondering this myself, but when you look at the map, some of LQ's more active members have no choice but to go through WAR. Since they are literally smack dab in the middle of the core, I think they should consider themselves lucky that TKO has decided to use them as a wall, instead of deciding to eat WAR villages.