• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Predictions Central

DeletedUser2207

It's a baby world, the fun is just beginning...
So let's see what you think will happen in the coming weeks/months :)
Will the top 10 tribes shift endlessly? Will a new tribe show up soon and blow them all away? Do you see a tribal merge happening soon?

*Remember to play nice and follow the RULES, folks*

DeletedUser465

I recommend you delay the opening of the next world but an extra month or 2 otherwise it will be sad just like that last world lol.
World 22 came out too early I would say, only about 7k accounts joined. Not enough to really get any rim tribes going like previous worlds. World 20 had a similar issue where only 9k accounts were in prior to 21 release.
20 had some big names join on both sides of the war, however so that helped it not be so one-sided for sure.
Should be fun to see what trend this world takes and see who joins.

DeletedUser825

Well, it will be interesting if we could get 19 and 20 to close and then everyone can join US23 when it appears.

DeletedUser1179

Unfortunately the only way 19 and 20 are going to close is if we have a tribe win the worlds with the 80% required. ;)

DeletedUser825

Unfortunately the only way 19 and 20 are going to close is if we have a tribe win the worlds with the 80% required. ;)
And that may take a really long time by how the worlds are progressing.

DeletedUser1078

Well I'm here lol can't play on tatai var because the lag is so bad.

DeletedUser2346

Here is another one, that world is almost over so players like Evo will be here real soon, REAL SOON.

DeletedUser2283

I'll pop my head in for real once U world is closed :) Until then, kill everything.

That is, if I don't get sent into timeout for Timmy telling on me for something I didn't do =\

DeletedUser465

Map for World 22 as of Apr. 25 2017
Did top 5, plus 6th for the runner up spot.
1 - LIT - Elite
2 - WAR - Warlords
3 - PTP - theP2PGathering
4 - D-W - Death Watch
5 - EON - Legion
6 - MK1 - Mortal Kombat
map_www_us22_79f18d6d9c6fc0ac463bd4820299dc50_14931352159379.png

DeletedUser801

Damn, well one thing for sure. All the top five tribes are placed pretty strategically, be that by design or just chance haha