• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

You should check your facts before before trying to talk smack. The top player on world 15 has less then 600k more Obash at world closing then I currently have. I will pass that before this world closes out easily lol.
Not only that, but I have more Obash than everyone but their top two players. I love when people talk shit but cant back anything up.

DeletedUser2207

You can't compare apples and oranges. Every world is different. What was possible on a larger world where the competition actually built tiny men and defended their villages, isn't going to happen on a smaller world where even noble trains are meeting with troops adding up to less than 2k total in bash. (Oh yes, I've seen report screenshots from a few players. Pretty crazy out there)

DeletedUser2158

ouch my eyes!!
You can't compare apples and oranges. Every world is different. What was possible on a larger world where the competition actually built tiny men and defended their villages, isn't going to happen on a smaller world where even noble trains are meeting with troops adding up to less than 2k total in bash. (Oh yes, I've seen report screenshots from a few players. Pretty crazy out there)

DeletedUser

You're right, W18 is much smaller than w15, yet weve been able to match their best Obash players.
World 15 33,815 players
World 18 16,411 players

DeletedUser1178

You can't compare any world with another. Because there are to many variables in play players willingness to defend and build troops heck you could sit there back and forth and throw nukes at a friend to increase O bash (it' been done in the past just to prove a point). So unless you know absolutely every detail every report on every player on every world your just assuming. The 1 constant that we can look at though are the worlds declining, and less players should mean less bash points overall.

Oh and Coldog if you want to compare e-peens and want to take me seriously I used to play the firehand account in the original Tribal Wars here is a link to 1 world for quick reference. http://us.twstats.com/us13/index.php?page=player&id=440102 I had more free time back then than I do now though. So yeah you bragging about 20 million bash isn't anything special to me think we made that once in a week come at me when you have 100 million bash points

Honestly I have been on this merry go round to long to care what others think I can or cannot do or sit there pouring over numbers from each and every world. You can consider me the old man in the inn reminiscing on the good old days.

If there is one thing I can personally compare it is that I find the skill level required and stamina to Play the old Tribal Wars is far greater than in this current version which seems to have been more geared to the IAP Mobile market. Maybe that's just me though idk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, You're comparing TW1 to TW2. We both know you can farm the heck out of tw1 compared to TW2. I played Many worlds on Tw1 under quite a few account names. When you're able to reach that on TW2 (You wont) let me know. Until then, comparing apples to tomatoes won't work.

DeletedUser1178

LOL, You're comparing TW1 to TW2. We both know you can farm the heck out of tw1 compared to TW2. I played Many worlds on Tw1 under quite a few account names. When you're able to reach that on TW2 (You wont) let me know. Until then, comparing apples to tomatoes won't work.

Of course when it benefits you and makes you look good you can compare apples and oranges but when someone else does it oh no you cant do that. Regardless of how much you can farm in TW1 we both know having over 1000 villages there and almost 150 Million Attack OD is impressive by any standard.

You can farm all the resources in the world but it simply does not show how good you can time Attacks, how good you are at sending 400ms Trains, how well you snipe noble trains how good you are at moving around troops to defend. Finding and exploiting weak areas in an enemies defense and here the same thing that limits farming (50) attack limit. Also limits the amount of incoming you get when under attack making it easier to find the noble trains and actual attacks.

Regardless of there differences (its not like I am comparing a totally different game) the core mechanics of Tribal wars 1 and its design TW2 is heavily based on. It's why its called Tribal War 2 and not Medieval Ego Wars (coming to a PC near you very soon) :p

DeletedUser1178

Which of the US servers Currently hold the Official record for fastest world to close? I know it will mostly likely be this one due to player numbers but would be nice to know which of the older worlds was a fast closer.

DeletedUser2207

Which of the US servers Currently hold the Official record for fastest world to close? I know it will mostly likely be this one due to player numbers but would be nice to know which of the older worlds was a fast closer.
I could be wrong, but I believe W17 Quinburk was the shortest so far for the US server

DeletedUser2177

You can't compare any world with another. Because there are to many variables in play players willingness to defend and build troops heck you could sit there back and forth and throw nukes at a friend to increase O bash (it' been done in the past just to prove a point). So unless you know absolutely every detail every report on every player on every world your just assuming. The 1 constant that we can look at though are the worlds declining, and less players should mean less bash points overall.

Oh and Coldog if you want to compare e-peens and want to take me seriously I used to play the firehand account in the original Tribal Wars here is a link to 1 world for quick reference. http://us.twstats.com/us13/index.php?page=player&id=440102 I had more free time back then than I do now though. So yeah you bragging about 20 million bash isn't anything special to me think we made that once in a week come at me when you have 100 million bash points

Honestly I have been on this merry go round to long to care what others think I can or cannot do or sit there pouring over numbers from each and every world. You can consider me the old man in the inn reminiscing on the good old days.

If there is one thing I can personally compare it is that I find the skill level required and stamina to Play the old Tribal Wars is far greater than in this current version which seems to have been more geared to the IAP Mobile market. Maybe that's just me though idk.
I am pretty sure this all came from you stating "when we can match the top 3 players on world 15 let you know". So we told you, we have matched, and now beaten those top 3 players. So now it becomes "when you can match TW1 we talk"? Somehow me pointing out that if mafia would like a more enjoyable game, look to join a world where another pre made is also playing. For some reason people take offense to that I guess, and want to say a new world can't be challenging. So I pointed out R world where both COS and HI came into the world as decent pre mades. Hi was a bit bigger for most of the early-mid world, but regardless we all had a good enjoyable world to play more or less. I would think my 20 million+ O bash, plus many players from both sides with 10 mill plus would help prove that point... But I guess if you just want to continue insisting the game is broken due to declining numbers, or taking on a challenge is over rated or whatever the case, be my guest. Not trying to argue with you, just pointing out the facts, that even with lower player numbers, the possibility for a good fight still exists. Both sides just need to be willing to make it happen, and join the same world to go at it.