• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Word on the Street

DeletedUser1260

Hey quick report all these people for hijacking thread. This is conversation for Slydawg :p Poor Sly has not been seen since posting first time:(

DeletedUser1260

O Boy the forum put a leash on the Dog. :rolleyes: Sly you wound me with your extended prolong feelings of LOVE you send my way.

And to see all the Gang back together in this thread is Awesome. JPex Ice Sly Lunch. Dang I feel like I came home Rotflmao

Wonder who else will pop up? I mean I am trying to get them all out in droves.

Sly all this pent up frustrating "LOVE" you feel for me is so unhealthy. I worry bout you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

Well I am trying very hard to be positive and nice here. :D

Honestly I hold no grudges. I only know you game wise man.

Plus you have more then proved yourself as a player, a leader we all need some work on that.

DeletedUser1260

You know because I am not petty. One world can be different from another world. This is a game and we all like to play it.

I would think that we are grown enough to know that the game is just that a game. If I were to beat you at Chess would you hold a grudge forever or play me again? :cool::)

If I were to take all of your monopoly money would you throw your hands up and call me all kinds of names? Rotflmao

DeletedUser465

He would most certainly call you names for taking his money in monopoly.

Idk if sly knows what "Chess" even is ;)
haha

DeletedUser1260

LOL Ice are you saying that Sly is um ignorant of the oldest strategy game there is on the planet? :p

As for him calling me names, well they just words, I mean I did my own amount of name calling at the time of the big "ISSUE" and drove you nuts also. :D

DeletedUser465

Oh yes, I remember world 7 all too well my dear. Plenty of things happened to make me never want to be #1 again. haha

DeletedUser1260

Well Ice it put a lot of pressure for sure on the top tier and all that drama with TLI, don't miss them lol
Miss a lot of the people from our tribe though. We had a good bunch until the Leadership kinda fell apart leaving a few to hold the bag.

I admit to putting some of that pressure myself. I was a little over the top then.

Then you learn what works and what don't and move on.