• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Daily Drama Thread

DeletedUser1734

Now I am confused.... first, Angelus, the leader of AND hates me, and declares war on Wolf Pack because me leaving AND to go to Wolf Pack is somehow going to turn the server over to Vador33 and "The One".... and now, Angelus is acting like Vador33's lapdog, and has a NAP with them.

So Angelus.... do you hate Vador? or do you love him? Are you both going to be coming out of the closet anytime soon?

DeletedUser1255

I am just amazed that someone considers me to be such a powerful character, that by me switching to a new tribe before we are even out of protection is going to swing the entire state of the game into a victory for yet a third tribe! Maybe I should jump ship to them since they are already the winners!

AYOSHI!!!!!

DeletedUser1411

We smile while we stab those who oppose.
Now I am confused.... first, Angelus, the leader of AND hates me, and declares war on Wolf Pack because me leaving AND to go to Wolf Pack is somehow going to turn the server over to Vador33 and "The One".... and now, Angelus is acting like Vador33's lapdog, and has a NAP with them.

So Angelus.... do you hate Vador? or do you love him? Are you both going to be coming out of the closet anytime soon?

DeletedUser

So these two local TNM players went and cried for help from their tribe. They were stacked and killed off my nuke. They decide to nuke me instead, I dodged and got supported to prevent them from farming me. They decided to trash talk me hard core in PM's. Welp while they slept, I just demolished their nukes with my rebuilt nuke. They lost 3.8k Axe, 250 MA, 250 LC. #DontMessWithTheBubbles #TheBubblesHurt