• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mail not letting me add people to message.

DeletedUser

Good morning.
I have been trying to add more than one recipient in a mail message, but it won't allow me to add the second person. I've go to contact list, and check the box for the user I want to add to the message; however, there name never shows up on the list of people I'm sending it to.

My world is Alnwick
My Browser if Firefox 38.0

This is odd, since before the newest patch I was able to add as many people to a mail as I wanted.

Anyway thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

There is currently a 20 recipient limit on that.

Unless what you're talking about is different, add one initial person, and then after the mail is made, start adding the others.

If you are trying to add members of a tribe, then add the tribe instead of the members.

If none of those have solved the issue, then there is a different issue. Hope I helped a bit!!

DeletedUser465

Does it not allow you to add people if you type the name and a namebox will pop up as well? Once you check incisions suggestion as well and there are still issues i'll be sure to have someone check on this.

DeletedUser

Does it not allow you to add people if you type the name and a namebox will pop up as well? Once you check incisions suggestion as well and there are still issues i'll be sure to have someone check on this.

What it is. I need to send a letter to my two leaders of my tribe. I go to contact list, and check the box to add one then click okay. Then go to the other leader, but it won't add him.

I tried Incisions suggestion, but the mail never ends up in my inbox after I send it. It's just the mail that I already had in the box.

DeletedUser61

Can you try manually (instead of using contact list) typing their names in. I have just tested and it worked. See if that works for you?

DeletedUser

Can you try manually (instead of using contact list) typing their names in. I have just tested and it worked. See if that works for you?

Yeah that worked for me. Even added the message that I was sending to my leaders to my inbox.

What it was again when I tried writing to my people using the contact list not only would it only let me select one person, and it wouldn't add my message to my inbox as well.

DeletedUser61

Perfect I'm glad that it worked for you. Please make sure to look for our Paladin for Crowns!!! We really miss the guy. Check out our current competition for the 1st clue.