• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Old Gods

DeletedUser

Alrigth i would like a repusentation from those in differt worlds and right now we are missing ALOT of worlds

DeletedUser

We have representation from W8, W12, W13 and the some from W16 i would like some W9, W10, W11 and those from Previous worlds as well. remember my goal is to just kick some EN Buttocks. i would also like to see some more people from W16 and W12 join as well

DeletedUser

I was intialy planning on landing a Foreign world where we know no one but i am taking it easy right now and just staying on W20 for now. dont want to bite too much off again. XD

DeletedUser2334

I was intialy planning on landing a Foreign world where we know no one but i am taking it easy right now and just staying on W20 for now. dont want to bite too much off again. XD
What tribe u in on W20??

DeletedUser

Well look at the US servers, they either last 3 months or everybody merges into 2 tribes for a world war like on week 2 . . . and arnt you on the EN servers as well?

DeletedUser2207

Well look at the US servers, they either last 3 months or everybody merges into 2 tribes for a world war like on week 2 . . . and arnt you on the EN servers as well?
Well...maybe for one world...but I still play here as well

DeletedUser1096

that's true, I tried out us servers several months ago but I quit because of personal issues, Came back some weeks ago, compared to Eu servers it's kinda lame.

DeletedUser

that's true, I tried out us servers several months ago but I quit because of personal issues, Came back some weeks ago, compared to Eu servers it's kinda lame.
it really is although the EU server im on now is almost reaching that point but i guess we had an arrogant fellow to join the world against him lol

DeletedUser1096

it really is although the EU server im on now is almost reaching that point but i guess we had an arrogant fellow to join the world against him lol
lol ^^ I think the early game on european servers is way harder because there are a lot of crown users... I played on multiple European servers not just En but in the end the skill still decides who will doinate.

DeletedUser

lol your more than welcome to join me on my next venture should be in about 2 weeks time. :D