• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Old Gods

DeletedUser1096

Hmm... gonna think about it, I've planed to finish us23 first though. Gonna think about, maybe I start a bit later and clear the world from the rim ^^

DeletedUser

If we're still doing this, I'm down.
Winner of US16 and US18. By the way we're heading, I'll win Us23 too.
I'll Bring Along @Angry Hoplite Who played on World 9 with me and won world 18 with me, We both planned on joining the next EN world.

DeletedUser

Hmm... gonna think about it, I've planed to finish us23 first though. Gonna think about, maybe I start a bit later and clear the world from the rim ^^
Who are you on Us23? Your name belongs to a 76 point player on my end. Going by another name?

DeletedUser2158

If we're still doing this, I'm down.
Winner of US16 and US18. By the way we're heading, I'll win Us23 too.
I'll Bring Along @Angry Hoplite Who played on World 9 with me and won world 18 with me, We both planned on joining the next EN world.
Great, we will have 10 heavy hitters.. that's a great start

DeletedUser

That really is and if they are willing to go the distance thats what we need! and i finally get to see the illustrious Colddog at work XD

DeletedUser

We need a better name though...
I'm getting more members who are willing to follow me to another server. One of the names suggested is DEA (Democracy Enforcement Agency). We could have a vote on the name...
I also suggest we wait a week or two before we join. More barbs to farm, less players to compete with.
Another strategy is to reset right away, as long as you reset in the same destination you started, it'll put you in the same province (Unless the prov is full.). This will automatically give us another barb to farm.

DeletedUser

We need a better name though...
I'm getting more members who are willing to follow me to another server. One of the names suggested is DEA (Democracy Enforcement Agency). We could have a vote on the name...
I also suggest we wait a week or two before we join. More barbs to farm, less players to compete with.
Another strategy is to reset right away, as long as you reset in the same destination you started, it'll put you in the same province (Unless the prov is full.). This will automatically give us another barb to farm.
i figured you of all people would love to be able to say "I am a GOD!"

DeletedUser

M gameplay speaks for itself. The name is still not that great IMO. We could get a bit cocky and let everyone know we're american by a tribe name of USA (America)

DeletedUser

M gameplay speaks for itself. The name is still not that great IMO. We could get a bit cocky and let everyone know we're american by a tribe name of USA (America)
Ive thought about that but we might pull in a few others as we chug along, that and i do plan on a little bit of diplomacy in the way of NAPs, and 1 ally ( a tribe who i will send every newbie/feel sorry for that needs to learn the game too) a starter type tribe if you will. and i was planning on starting a week later, well the real show a week later prob gana do the reset thing and get some free things 1st :D

DeletedUser

T_O is a tribe on EN B that I have played with on many worlds. they reset for a few weeks until they got a ton of free troops and resources. they came out of bp with an academy while on the rim.

DeletedUser

"Get R Done". (GRD)
"Bend over Everyone" (BOE)
"Tired of Drama" (TOD)
"American Dream Team" (ADT)
"Democracy Enforcement Agency" (DEA)
"America" (USA)

DeletedUser2158

Should call ourselves.. murica f yes... From the masterpiece that was team america world police

DeletedUser

Team America World Police pretty much follows the "Democracy Enforcement Agency." We forced ourselves into the Vietnam "Conflict" to try and stop the "Domino Effect."