• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Not your average looking for tribe thread.

DeletedUser30

So a bit about me. I'm an experienced TW2 veteran, not the best but not the worst. I was one of the founding members of TLI on World 1 (Hate me if you must because you have that much hatred for TLI)

My last world I was on the council for Hostile Imperium of Quinberk and haven't really played since, life has been busy. I am now back at it and ready to hit up yet another world. I have chosen 24 to be my new home.

What I'm looking for in a tribe is one that's willing to fight, or that is willing to push it's members to fight. I don't want to be in a size king or point king type tribe sorry that's not my thing. I like to be the biggest points tribe at the end of the world but I like to do that by fighting not by recruitment.

I want to find a tribe that wants to hit another tribe in the mouth not just talk about it and get pissy about the game. It's a game. Be ready to fight, and enjoy the fighting. You get sent to the rim you get destroyed it happens, rebuild and start over.

Anyway I don't want a steamroll tribe either, as far as I have been told so far there is 1 strong tribe that fights on Xativa and the rest are kind of pushovers, so if you're a tribe that is billed as a pushover but ready to prove you're not then you're the tribe for me. Let me know.

(In game mail is the best way to contact me)

DeletedUser30

I know who you are nerd. Everyone always misses me :D

I'm playing Xativa now lol.

DeletedUser

Im on 23 kicking everyone to the curb as normal. This'll be my third world I've won since our last encounter :p

DeletedUser1096

Smiley did you have fun sepnding your Nobles from Gwen ? :p

cokky

Berserker
The number of good players that are leaving us servers is insane please try to stay here. or lets just close then us and have everyone merge to EU

DeletedUser30

Smiley did you have fun sepnding your Nobles from Gwen ? :p
Yes, I did! :D Gwen loves me.
The number of good players that are leaving us servers is insane please try to stay here. or lets just close then us and have everyone merge to EU
I agree Cokky, I think a merge would be nice, It would infuse some fun into the game there's definitely some interesting playstyles over there. My problem is here it seems sparse, but I joined a tribe on Xativa and I'm gonna just try and see what we can do against some of the bigger tribes, you should come over and play with me :p

cokky

Berserker
i am on the server send me an invite and i will at least teleport to your location and start up with some coop help.

DeletedUser

Smiley, DeChant and a large majority of our old players are on En world B. drop in there and say Hi.

cokky

Berserker
Just curious if there is anyone as modest as me and coldog22 in the EU.... Well i will have to go see.

DeletedUser

Are you going to join us Cocky? There are quite a few good EU players.

DeletedUser

One of their worlds is 11 months and still going. By the look of their map, they'll be playing for another 5-6 months.

cokky

Berserker
it is possible i dont want to say no or yes atm i will at least join and get some decent coops to get it going and maybe join when 22 is over

DeletedUser

How far in is 22? 23 will be won within a few months, but I'll be slowly working over there. Once EN D comes out, I'll focus my attention there. We're around 43% on 23.

DeletedUser

Sadly, We have to speak the language they speak in our forums and mails if we play on their server. So No german for me.