• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ok Charley Brown this time KICK IT HARD!!!

cokky

Berserker
how many people are going to join this world thinking this is the time they can make it to greatness? My guess is 6200 80 of which will actually be in the winning tribe. in 5 months.

DeletedUser

Lmao, You're most likely right. I for one, Will not be. EN Here I come!

DeletedUser1104

Hey cokky..good to see you again. I don't know about greatness, I'm just hoping real life doesn't interfere too much with my ability to play :D

Maybe I'll make newsletters again like I did for a short time for Juval :D

DeletedUser1096

Hey how is the EN anyways? Compared to US servers what did you find different? Or alike, whichever.
well you didn't ask me but I've played on En servers already so yeah... Way more active players(some of them farm 24/7), a lot more coiners early on. The early game is more difficult because of all those coiners, the endgame is the same in my opinion

DeletedUser2207

Ohey...think I'll go ahead and show up fashionably late to this party ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2081

Hey how is the EN anyways? Compared to US servers what did you find different? Or alike, whichever.
us25 has 4.8k players,6.5k villages, en30 has 7.9k players and 10.6k villages. if you are looking for bigger servers which do not end up a playing ground for 2 large tribes then en servers are for you.

cokky

Berserker
tfox is not that skilled and spends less but if you search your brain for this person heavy coiner who is nearly always top of the standings in a new world you would know who he is or at least have a good idea.

DeletedUser

You don't need to be a coiner to be in the top. I'm #8 on EN 30 and have only spent $20 at the beginning.

DeletedUser2158

tfox is not that skilled and spends less but if you search your brain for this person heavy coiner who is nearly always top of the standings in a new world you would know who he is or at least have a good idea.
Lol bladerunner is bizmoney? Would explain why he was so bad

cokky

Berserker
I am not one to out someone.... He can come out of his own closet i will not confirm or deny any such allegations other then to say it is not tfox. It for sure is a player like him though who has learned a little bit of skill set he did not possess before. So while this player was pretty much a coiner hugger by nature he has learned the power of the sword and welding it somewhat effectively. Also that this is a team game so some times you have to take one or provide one for the team. Some of you guys who are outstanding and some parts of the game could stand to learn some of the other parts of the game better and that would make the game better over all. It is not just attackville or farmville but rather the balance of all of that and more that make the game what it is. yen/yang

DeletedUser2207

Some of you guys who are outstanding and some parts of the game could stand to learn some of the other parts of the game better and that would make the game better over all. It is not just attackville or farmville but rather the balance of all of that and more that make the game what it is.
So, when does Cokky's school open? Been singing this song a long time, hun... Oh, and it looks like we might get that dance in soon ;)