• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 map

DeletedUser1376

top 5 here is still pretty fluid 1 and 2 are set looks like RGG with ECL merge will solidify 3rd spot . past that a lot of tribes close to each other

DeletedUser1487

HUG is on this world and I didn't know about it.....Darn it. ( <--- Family edit) I liked playing with HUG, even though they had a reputation.

DeletedUser1730

Looks like i get to reprise my fighting with tfox on this world ;). Its been a while since our Kronborg days

DeletedUser1487

Now that's a name I havent seen in a while haha. Long time no see bud:D

cokky

Berserker
Welcome some new old faces to the world btw SIN has joined irish girl cornflakes lornce30 jim bob and others... former COS 18 sorts. I am somewhat hopeful that this end game disaster ends up helping this world with decent population. I will do my best to keep the wolves from the door for 30 days at least to any tribe or group of tribes wishing to join the world and get your feet under you before any sort of war breaks out at least from our end. This might be the last of the mohicans sort of a world.

DeletedUser1730

map_www_us25_a2ad90f70a89805fa5862e1cb471c985_15054508292971.png

Since the map hasnt been updated in a while. Here is the current map. Had to alter some colors, sorry about that.

tfox- maybe this time we wont be on opposite sides ;) Time will tell, but either way, itll be fun.

DeletedUser1376

all you COS players on here . wish you would have opened Y with us at LIT . you guys rock

DeletedUser1376

I know. You all came in late and started SIN . We all have to hit up a new server after this world and start as a new COS tribe

DeletedUser2470

This tribe is pretty cool. I enjoy the people in it. I don't know about this irishgirlyme girl though........ she seems a little too nice. Like she's going to lose it soon......

DeletedUser1376

you guys have some serious talent in there . lets just start with you , Lornce, Irish ,Jimbob and Cornflakes . Then from COS we have a few names as well in LIT . I have nothing but respect and admiration for old COS players

DeletedUser2470

I like those two HUG vill in the middle of all the LIT. Those guys are hard core