• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2320
  • Start date

DeletedUser2158

EAsy to do well when you are playing alongside players that are spending hundreds per day to coin whole armies

DeletedUser2483

I dont coin and i dont throw nukes with other tribe mates that coin and the last time i checked am doing good on Bash
O wait i am just attacking coops

DeletedUser2158

Yes im playing on another account against a player 5 times my size that needs to coins nuke to be somewhat decent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2519

So not gonna give us a name just gonna throw out a comment that makes you look good... welp thats an interesting rebuttal lol

DeletedUser2158

what exactly would it do? believe me or not i dont really care

DeletedUser2519

I mean other than give indisputable proof that your not a cheerleader, not much...

DeletedUser2158

I wouldnt be commenting if i werent in this world. anyway I would like to use this account for another world, so no I wont be give it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2519

I mean your an LQ fanboy... thats a pretty good reason to comment on this thread.

DeletedUser2483

shoot am a LQ FANBOY and am not even in the tribe. Love DDG to much to leave them.

DeletedUser2035

Why is it so hard to accept there are players like RestInPieces, the biggest coiner of W26? he keeps walls up to 20 instantly on his account and those under his co-op. We could enlist all the average players getting sudden stacks and walls up to L20, but you already know (pst pst, all the neighbors of RestInPieces). The only way to beat a coiner is perfect timing, that way we can beat its fingers from hitting the paypal button lol.

DeletedUser2519

You blame everything on 3 people who coin stuff... what about the other 158 people? Whats your excuse to LQ losing to them?

Vivienne55

Axeman
I won't deny, having deeper pockets than your opponent provides some advantages, but as the world matures, that advantage becomes less and less impactful. I've battled big coiners in the past and that cash advantage can be overcome.

Vivienne55

Axeman
This woes is me, DDG spends so much money commentary is pretty funny though when LQ is buying hundreds of rangers every week.

DeletedUser2320

I mean when the whole tribe is making headway all over the map and we are the joke, what does that make LQ?

Eijefe is not L.Q winnie pooh.. I just figure he spoke his opinion from what he saw..

Funniest thing though, a friend of mine who coincidentally isnt a coiner, got the highest OBP in a day the other day... funny how that works some times right? But coiners hold us up;)

You sure was free player?? Or was it one of the coiner alts/ "push" accounts??. The later is probably more accurate. You see winnie i also play another online mmo with some RIP members. 2 of which assure me they havent even logged TW2 in 3 months yet the accts continue to grow.

They shared a lot of interesting stuff.

BTW Whats up with US 30 am i gonna have to ask for a mod dashboard...lol

DeletedUser2470

Can we edit this thread to "LQ barb gobbling extremists" yet?

DeletedUser2470

Why is it so hard to accept there are players like RestInPieces, the biggest coiner of W26? he keeps walls up to 20 instantly on his account and those under his co-op. We could enlist all the average players getting sudden stacks and walls up to L20, but you already know (pst pst, all the neighbors of RestInPieces). The only way to beat a coiner is perfect timing, that way we can beat its fingers from hitting the paypal button lol.
Sorry puma but phatty coins walls like a mad man as well. You guys cant get mad if someone plays with his wallet. I mean i was up against Haki in early game and he was coining 21k axe nukes every day and he only had 5 villages. I think I had 4 at the time. It took a lot of teamwork but we kicked him out. I'm not saying you guys aren't skilled because I know you are but when is the complaining about money going to end?
"Oh dont worry about us we have some players with deep pockets as well. We dont need RIP"S wallet to win this world." -- Eltim in a message to me right after the switch.

And this thread is so outdated now. Especially with LQ's new tribe plan to barb hop from province to province to gain 7 VP per member. It's hilarious.

DeletedUser2470

Eijefe is not L.Q winnie pooh.. I just figure he spoke his opinion from what he saw..

You sure was free player?? Or was it one of the coiner alts/ "push" accounts??. The later is probably more accurate. You see winnie i also play another online mmo with some RIP members. 2 of which assure me they havent even logged TW2 in 3 months yet the accts continue to grow.

They shared a lot of interesting stuff.

BTW Whats up with US 30 am i gonna have to ask for a mod dashboard...lol
noob you are the most annoying under-skilled players i have ever seen play this game.

DeletedUser2528

Lannimal also spends absurd amounts of money on this game. RIP is not the only one who drops money. After a hugely successful OP about a month ago, where we catted down his farm to level 1, catted church, and busted walls to 5, within 1 hour the farm was back, level 3 church and level 20 walls to stop the train. It is what it is- Both sides have big spenders.

Also- would one of you LQ guys care to post your OPORD in this thread? I think everyone would love to see it ;)