• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deva Realm Competitions

DeletedUser1179

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Deva we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

The Basher

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash Points

Prizes for players:

1st Prize: Cokky

2nd Prize: King Lucian

3rd Prize: Craftscrazy

A Call to Arms

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to have an army worth of at least 5.000 Provisions.

Prizes for players:

1st Prize: Cokky

2nd Prize: Craftscrazy

3rd Prize: Carltaylor Village

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser2158

Do I get coins if I manage to take bizmoney's village? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1425

What do you mean they can't be pushed to achieve a goal? What if my sole purpose on this world is to rack up OBP and nothing else.

DeletedUser1179

Exactly, you can't use coop accounts to get you to your goal, especially the bash point goal. If you do you will be disqualified from the competition.

DeletedUser1425

Exactly, you can't use coop accounts to get you to your goal, especially the bash point goal. If you do you will be disqualified from the competition.
Okay for some reason I thought you meant something like you had to build up normally you can't just build troops and attack

DeletedUser2546

Show me again your farm please. Last time i saw, didn't look the same.

1vvGUqo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2546

it shows on the screen shot bud i owe you no explanation troops are transferable.
and easy cleaned
oh wait, "they have been transfered for your second village" ~4k provisions

cokky

Berserker
The reports are there of where the troops died mate sorry you are way off base you dont get to lead the server on bash by more then 2x with out having enough troops to do so. Please climb back in your hole or i will make one for you. Congrats on CC hit btw of course for every one of those i made 10 more holes in your tribe. Now keep the thread clean it is a not a brag thread take that elsewhere. This is for legit winners only.

DeletedUser2547

shoot.. posted late lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 6.35.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 6.35.10 PM.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 6.35.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 6.35.00 PM.png
    472.1 KB · Views: 14

DeletedUser2549

Can we do a sever wide tribe limit? those that stay and agree to 80 or less and win competitions and have rewards upon winning?

DeletedUser2182

In case King Lucian's 2-image post doesn't count (neither army is 5000 provisions), I figured I would post mine :)

Attachments

• 5000army.png
    5000army.png
    383 KB · Views: 4

cokky

Berserker
In case King Lucian's 2-image post doesn't count (neither army is 5000 provisions), I figured I would post mine :)
good play i did not want to mention that i would have had 5k a few days earlier if i would have read the text correctly it is kinda up in the air on a ruling there whether he technically has 5k or not. Personally i would favor the wording of the 5k army to mean 1 town but i can see it being argued the other way too just upset i did not post one that way first well i won anyway so i guess same same.