• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Win Crowns Frankenstein Realm Competitions

DeletedUser1179

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Frankenstein we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

The Pillager

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to plunder 1.000.000 resources.

Prizes for players:

1st Prize: cokky

2nd Prize: Gayfish the first

3rd Prize: kmas

The Conquest

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to own 5 villages.

Prizes for players:

1st Prize: cokky

2nd Prize: Gayfish the first

3rd Prize: Fenixxx01

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2316

He is a stud farmer.

And warrior.

So much for swords into plowshares. :(

cokky

Berserker
its going to be close contest someone beat me yesterday so ....it all depends how we do out of protection. I like the fact that she is thinking out side the box on her contests. People had lost hope on her becoming a TW2 stud but she is quickly coming around.

DeletedUser1179

its going to be close contest someone beat me yesterday so ....it all depends how we do out of protection. I like the fact that she is thinking out side the box on her contests. People had lost hope on her becoming a TW2 stud but she is quickly coming around.

Are you referring to me? Why Cokky I didn't know you cared....LOL

DeletedUser894

lets go

Attachments

• 1M RESOURCES.png
    1M RESOURCES.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser2591

Better late than never?
2018-05-22_1330.png

DeletedUser2158

Never is actually better because you are fourth Jazz haha

DeletedUser894

second to 5 citys

Attachments

• 5 citys reward.png
    5 citys reward.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 7

DeletedUser2589

Tried looking back to when I originally made 1 mill post without the pic but looks like someone has been doing some editing

DeletedUser894

would be pretty nice to actually get the crowns so we can use them :)

DeletedUser1179

I will get to it as soon as I can. Been a bit under the weather. ;)