• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

Management

Banned
Hahaha aw did I hit a nerve? Have fun eating inactives for your win. It is what you do best after all :)

Oh.. and we did face off head on remember catpounce? You lost. And it was easy.

DeletedUser2056

you still have me confused with someone else. When you are ready to come out of hiding feel free to let me know. I'm still waiting. Or do you need me to help you grow first? I launched 15 nukes at your "deathstar" and less than 24 hours later you disband LIT. lol sounds about right Management if that is your name since you change it so often.

Management

Banned
lol you mean the 15 nukes that went SPLAT! lol. I sent the reports to cokky just so he could have a good laugh. Even he thinks you suck lol. I disbanded LIT because Biz quit and gave me founder without a word. Then you started buying everyone free cars to come join you.. so I just decided to end it. I had little interest in that world and none in leading.. so it really made no difference to me. It certainly had nothing to do with your pathetic attempts at taking my village LOL.
And I left D world a long time ago bud.. but I love the fact that you all are so gullible that you still believe everything I say. Maybe I have an account in your tribe too! Maybe I'm in every tribe!! MUHAHAHAHAA!

And yes. You are Catpounce. Maybe some people were dumb enough to buy your BS story. Not I sir. And we all remember how Catpounce completely screwed over HUG on leeds. But please.. keep telling us all how great you are;)

BTW.. I love that you are calling me out to fight you AFTER you have already gone and ruined the server and realized that you have no one left to fight now. Had you just played the game like a man, you would have had your shot to prove to everyone that you can hang with the big boys.
What a shame...

** 5 paragraph monologue followed by rage quit from forum incoming in 3..2..1 **

Last edited:

DeletedUser2056

poor Management, you really continue to reinforce why you are such a horrible leader. You can't even keep people loyal to you that have been with you on multiple worlds because you will always throw anyone else under the bus to benefit yourself.
By all means keep going, please! it is rather funny to watch you implode over and over again. Oh I remember the "big plan" for you and others to come gunning for Diesel and I. How did that work out? The fact that I can send nuke after nuke and have them rebuilt within a day shows how insignificant 15-20 nukes are to me. It doesn't phase me at all. And yet my OBP went up by over 200k in that op so if that is how you define "splat" then that works for me. :)

I hope you DO have an account in our tribe. Wouldn't mind carrying you to victory again. You openly and admittedly cheat in this game with multiple accounts and somehow you try to pass yourself off as some great player. I'm one of the only leaders that has consistently said that I'm not the best player.

A monkey can press a button at a specific time calculating in discipline to coordinate attacks. Anyone can set up presets and button smash to close a window on a train, or backtime an attack, or set up an excel spreadsheet between multiple targets and launch points, or send attacks in the middle of the night, or send thousands of fakes timed to land within seconds with deceivers, trebs, varying speeds. You act like this game is actually hard.

The problem comes with TIME. It takes time to do those things. Someone has to sit in front of a computer for hours upon hours per day to execute on these tactics. Even setting alarms to login and send attacks is a disruption to daily life. Myself and others often don't have the time for that because we actually have other more important priorities in this world - like family, or building 3 companies, or really any other hobby that is more fulfilling than this game. This is just a distraction to me. It is a way to relax and find humor in people like you. So instead of spending hours and hours on this game to create the perfect battle plan I just use brute force. And yes, I'll throw 20, 50, or 100 nukes at someone and rebuild them faster than they can build defense. I will telegraph my attacks often with no fakes and no help from any tribe members. They know exactly what I'm attacking and yet I'll grow and take villages anyway. It is a much more enjoyable and balanced way to play the game.

So continue your rant Management, and PLEASE follow me to every world! This pathetic attempt by you to find relevance is sad but oh so fun to watch.

DeletedUser2056

BTW.. I love that you are calling me out to fight you AFTER you have already gone and ruined the server and realized that you have no one left to fight now. Had you just played the game like a man, you would have had your shot to prove to everyone that you can hang with the big boys.
What a shame...
When we started we were not even top 10. We were the SMALLEST tribe out of the top tribes. We didn't steal members either, we had people join from other worlds (that didn't want to join JPC or LIT). But I ruined the server after you disband the #1 tribe. Your logic is truly fascinating to experience. :)

DeletedUser2158

Lol you were the smallest tribe for like 1 week before you started recruiting everyone. you havent fought a single war without outnumbering the enemy 5 to 1. And now you dont want to fight tlc and tbk to get the win, you would rather take as much barb as you can, its quite sad. I remember you saying you were lookihg to have 20 millions bashpoint in this world yet you do everything to not fight. yes management leaving jpc was a nail in the coffin to the tribe but you leaving the tribe and recruiting jpc members is what doomed the tribe so idk what you mean when you are saying management killed jpc

Management

Banned
You can't even keep people loyal to you that have been with you on multiple worlds because you will always throw anyone else under the bus to benefit yourself.
The ones worth keeping are still around :)

Oh I remember the "big plan" for you and others to come gunning for Diesel and I. How did that work out?
um.. it worked it out with you pooping your pants, coining the tribe to 200 members, NAping with the entire world and recruiting all the enemy players. Resulting in the dead and boring world you are now experiencing. I feel like we already covered that...

And yet my OBP went up by over 200k in that op
yea no it didn't. You realize zesh and I were running simulations on all the attacks as they landed. I don't remember the number but it was laughable. I'll see if I can find the speadsheet and post it here for everyone to laugh at :)
And no.. you did not instantly rebuild those nukes. I dont care how much money you have... you lost all your troops to farm with and you didnt have the resources to rebuild it all. You forget I know more about this game then you. If you're gonna try and BS me you will have to do some more research.

You openly and admittedly cheat in this game with multiple accounts and somehow you try to pass yourself off as some great player.
Ok.. I understand you have a limited capacity for forward thinking, but try to stay with me here. I joke openly about having multiple accounts on the same world here on this thread.... on the TW2 forum.... which the only two mods view daily. Now, if I was really cheating in the game.. why on earth would I broadcast it here just to get caught? Do you really think I cheat? Or is it more likely I just like to say things to get you kids all fired up because it amuses me? hmm..

I'm one of the only leaders that has consistently said that I'm not the best player.
And I am one of the leaders who has consistently agreed with you.

You act like this game is actually hard.
Well it is a very different experience when you actually fight your enemies and win on your own merit. I don't expect you to understand.

The problem comes with TIME. It takes time to do those things. Someone has to sit in front of a computer for hours upon hours per day to execute on these tactics. Even setting alarms to login and send attacks is a disruption to daily life. Myself and others often don't have the time for that because we actually have other more important priorities in this world
Set alarms? lol. Sorry.. haven't done that for years. No need with the scrubs left in this game. All the great players are long gone. Well with the exception of cokky and a few others maybe. You seem to be under the impression that I try hard at this game. Why would I need to do that with enemies who admittedly can't be bothered to time attacks? lol. Your logic is flawed.

So instead of spending hours and hours on this game to create the perfect battle plan I just use brute force. And yes, I'll throw 20, 50, or 100 nukes at someone and rebuild them faster than they can build defense. I will telegraph my attacks often with no fakes and no help from any tribe members. They know exactly what I'm attacking and yet I'll grow and take villages anyway. It is a much more enjoyable and balanced way to play the game.
Yes because brute force worked out so well for you when you attacked me lol. And again.. you still need resources to rebuild them which means you need troops to farm. Kinda hard to do if you just lost all your troops. You're just willing to coin more than others. That's it. And your telegraphing brute force bs only works against other scrubs. To those of us who actually rely on skill it's simply amusing.

So continue your rant Management, and PLEASE follow me to every world! This pathetic attempt by you to find relevance is sad but oh so fun to watch.
Unlike you RIP, I have no need to prove anything to anyone in this game. I've actually started a tribe on day one and fought for the win. And whether people like me or not, they have all seen me play and know I can back it up. I'm sure people will remember how this world went down and hate me for it, and that's fine. But they will also remember how boring and stupid the server became once you showed up with you platinum card. I doubt any of the good players left in the game will want to join up with you again in future worlds.

I DARE you to come to F world and coin a tribe to 50. See what happens ;)

DeletedUser2056

Lol you were the smallest tribe for like 1 week before you started recruiting everyone. you havent fought a single war without outnumbering the enemy 5 to 1. And now you dont want to fight tlc and tbk to get the win, you would rather take as much barb as you can, its quite sad. I remember you saying you were lookihg to have 20 millions bashpoint in this world yet you do everything to not fight. yes management leaving jpc was a nail in the coffin to the tribe but you leaving the tribe and recruiting jpc members is what doomed the tribe so idk what you mean when you are saying management killed jpc

i love all of the talk from people that aren't playing. lol Between you, management, and CC - you guys sealed the fate of JPC. EJ is was you specifically that Domino and others couldn't stand and pretty much killed the merger. In fact they disliked you SO much that us taking you in almost killed our merger too.

And where are you now? Where is Management now? Where is CC now? Management left for LIT which is what triggered the merger between us and X11. Had he stayed with JPC we probably wouldn't have merged with X11 anytime soon. We would have been happy battling out 3-4 tribes but biz did what biz does. And soon there after LIT was the top there due to sheer size. We accelerated our merger talks with X11 as a countermove to keep Biz from merging or recruiting to victory. Had CC not screwed us over at the beginning, then again later, the whole world would have been different. There is a good chance JPC would have won. But you people are so ego-centric that you will literally sabotage your own success because you don't know how to keep your mouth shut. You still haven't figured out how to lead.

I have taken very few barbs - if I wanted to I could noble 50 of them in a week. There are PLENTY of barbs left for farming everywhere. I have said to my council and others that our intent is NOT to barb to victory, even though that seems to be the strategy of our enemies on multiple worlds.

Don't get mad at us if we use diplomacy to position ourselves better. TLC was not the #2 tribe when we allied with them. They grew to the #2 tribe - and good for them for doing so. We may end up going head to head at some point but I don't throw those relationships away as easy as you guys do. I get it, you guys don't care at all about anyone but yourselves. You are willing to turn your back on anyone at anytime if it benefits you. That is why no matter how good you think you are, you'll never be good leaders. It is also the reason why I've been able to build 3 companies and spend thousands of dollars on this game as play money just for fun. I understand how to lead people - and the first part of that is knowing that I would be nothing without others I trust like Diesel and Nana (among others). I know that we each play our role.

World after world and you guys still haven't learned how to lead a tribe.

DeletedUser2056

And no.. you did not instantly rebuild those nukes. I dont care how much money you have... you lost all your troops to farm with and you didnt have the resources to rebuild it all. You forget I know more about this game then you. If you're gonna try and BS me you will have to do some more research.

We can go back and forth but if I write 4-5 paragraphs apparently you'll respond with 10+ more. And I only send a handful of nukes at you. Yes they were all rebuilt in under 48 hours. Why? because my other 30 villas were already farming, and they had overflow troops that I could relocate in a heartbeat. This is why I virtually never max defensive villas. Because I can farm and have 30-40 villas produce offense and relocate it all. I expected more. didn't know you were such a noob.

Management

Banned
We can go back and forth but if I write 4-5 paragraphs apparently you'll respond with 10+ more. And I only send a handful of nukes at you. Yes they were all rebuilt in under 48 hours. Why? because my other 30 villas were already farming, and they had overflow troops that I could relocate in a heartbeat. This is why I virtually never max defensive villas. Because I can farm and have 30-40 villas produce offense and relocate it all. I expected more. didn't know you were such a noob.
Nope. Because those other 30 vills were all tiny little barbs. Because you're a barb muncher. Thats why you sat at 34 vills for over a month lol. Because you blew like 20 gwen nobles on barbs and then had to sit there and dig yourself out of the hole. It was funny to watch. Even cokky said you were dead in the water for a while after those attacks. Is he a noob too then?

Nice try though.

DeletedUser2056

Nope. Because those other 30 vills were all tiny little barbs. Because you're a barb muncher. Thats why you sat at 34 vills for over a month lol. Because you blew like 20 gwen nobles on barbs and then had to sit there and dig yourself out of the hole. It was funny to watch. Even cokky said you were dead in the water for a while after those attacks. Is he a noob too then?
Nice try though.
i can see why you like to try to twist reality to suite your flimsy argument. I had 11 barbs at the time and 5 of those were because I destroyed several players in the province so badly that they barbbed out and quit the game before my last nobles hit. Sorry to throw a wrench in your pathetic argument.

Furthermore, even now (today) I haven't taken more than 15 barbs since this world started. I have 52 total right now. With 5 of those making players quit and 6 others to set up churches where I then continued to kill and noble other villas in those provinces (took 10 villas from CC alone), looks like your entire argument just went up in smoke.

Dead in the water? By who? No one was attacking me. In fact quite the opposite. Diesel and I went south and entered a JPC province with Domino and we wiped out CC, CrabDex (got him to quit), and Alenestra's villas there. As a matter of fact I'm trying to remember if I've lost a SINGLE village on this entire world yet. I don't think I have.

I take it back, you aren't just twisting facts, you are literally inventing things out of thin air. Go check TW2-Tools before you open your mouth and look foolish yet again. This is getting embarrassing for you Management. It is just sad and awkward now.

DeletedUser2228

IDEA..... make a world for 2 players. Management and RIP. let them fight it out.....no coining allowed. there cant be no help for either because there is no one else allowed on the world.....This way they can play till one quits and become the one that has bragging rights. the other can shut the H@LL UP and we all have peace.

Management

Banned
Dude why are you still even trying to win this?? LOL. You have more points then every other tribe on the server combined and you are STILL allied with the #2 tribe LOL. How are you not embarrassed by that? There is literally no one left for you to fight.. yet you want to pound your chest because you've spent the world eating barbs and inactive browns?
Of course you haven't lost a village.. THERE IS NO ONE TO TAKE THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ENEMIES!! LOL

Management

Banned
IDEA..... make a world for 2 players. Management and RIP. let them fight it out.....no coining allowed. there cant be no help for either because there is no one else allowed on the world.....This way they can play till one quits and become the one that has bragging rights. the other can shut the H@LL UP and we all have peace.
Haha... battlegod I love the idea. But without his platinum card it would be over the day we came out of protection lol. You heard him.... he knows he's bad. He just doesn't care.

Management

Banned
Well well... look what I found. Here is a breakdown of Rip's attacks on me. If anyone has any doubts about who would win.. I think these numbers will speak for themselves..
CUh2139.jpg

Hard to argue with that isn't it? lol. Noob.

DeletedUser1478

FYI that is Losses on bashpoints so he lost 721k, defense lost 155k... so he gained 155k and defender gained 721k d bash.

DeletedUser2158

i love all of the talk from people that aren't playing. lol Between you, management, and CC - you guys sealed the fate of JPC. EJ is was you specifically that Domino and others couldn't stand and pretty much killed the merger. In fact they disliked you SO much that us taking you in almost killed our merger too.

Management left for LIT which is what triggered the merger between us and X11. Had he stayed with JPC we probably wouldn't have merged with X11 anytime soon. We would have been happy battling out 3-4 tribes but biz did what biz does. And soon there after LIT was the top there due to sheer size. We accelerated our merger talks with X11 as a countermove to keep Biz from merging or recruiting to victory. Had CC not screwed us over at the beginning, then again later, the whole world would have been different. There is a good chance JPC would have won. But you people are so ego-centric that you will literally sabotage your own success because you don't know how to keep your mouth shut. You still haven't figured out how to lead.

We killed the tribe? You stabbed us in the back, you split JPC in half , you made sure the top 3 tribes were agaisnt us from the beginning and we are the reason JPC was a dead tribe. Lmao get real RIP.

Where am I? I won the world buddy and I left because you and the council forced us to win the game by taking a ton of barbs because you dont have what is necessary to win the game. Im certain that 50% of your member list is full of reds. My question is where were you the entire game? You certainly werent in the frontlines fighting Lit because your villages were nowhere to be seen from where I was. You talk as if you lead the tribe to the win but you were so much absent that it was laughable. In fact, cokky and I had to organize all the ops in the frontline and the NE because you couldnt lead. We asked for you and Trump to join the fronltine but seems like you were afraid of fighting.

Do you have memory loss? Management left before JPC merged into RND so he didnt accelerate the merger with X11. RND didnt have to merge into X11; we would have won the world either way and the world would have been more fun, but god forbid RND leadership refusing a merge to make the world more interesting lmao. You never battle 3-4 tribes the entire game lol? You made an alliance with X11 and Lit because you couldnt fight JPC by your own. Unless you count the little tribes with 10 players battles lol. You merged to victory because you were afraid bizmoney would merge to victory? lol. Its funny the more I think about it, the more I realize you and bizmoney have the same style of playing. You mass recruit and Nap everyone to win the world. The only difference is that you have more loyalty to the players but you coin a lot more. Bizmoney actually doesnt mind being in the front line and actually fighting in a war game. Lol ego-centric.. thats funny.

"Don't get mad at us if we use diplomacy to position ourselves better. TLC was not the #2 tribe when we allied with them. They grew to the #2 tribe - and good for them for doing so. We may end up going head to head at some point but I don't throw those relationships away as easy as you guys do. I get it, you guys don't care at all about anyone but yourselves. You are willing to turn your back on anyone at anytime if it benefits you. That is why no matter how good you think you are, you'll never be good leaders. It is also the reason why I've been able to build 3 companies and spend thousands of dollars on this game as play money just for fun. I understand how to lead people - and the first part of that is knowing that I would be nothing without others I trust like Diesel and Nana (among others). I know that we each play our role."

Do you understand the rule of the game? You cant win while having a 160 members as an ally tribe.

''I have taken very few barbs - if I wanted to I could noble 50 of them in a week. There are PLENTY of barbs left for farming everywhere. I have said to my council and others that our intent is NOT to barb to victory, even though that seems to be the strategy of our enemies on multiple worlds.''
Haha. no comment. You are so much in delusion

Yet again, You havent lead anything. We took eleven and rnd players that were mostly clueless and made them more organized. Me and cokky lead RND to victory much more you ever did and you ever will. Your most notable actions were coining the tribe to level 50 and taking CC villages when the game was already won lmao. Btw you played for how many worlds and you still do not know how to make a noble train in less than 12 seconds?

Last edited by a moderator: